Celebrity Fan Clubs

|Reserve Ur Table for New Yrs|Rajeev.K FC (Page 89)

Post Reply New Post

Page 89 of 151

yazh.

IF-Dazzler

yazh.

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Post recovery, Shatrughan Sinha returns to films

February 08, 2013 10:10 IST

After undergoing a bypass surgery last year, Shatrughan Sinha  is all set to make a comeback in films.

Sinha, who was last seen in Ram Gopal Varma 's Rakta Charitra  in 2008, has quietly been shooting  for a film titled Woh Aadmi Bahut Kuch Janta Hai.

Directed by Ahsan Hyder, the film is a suspense thriller with Rajeev Khandelwal  in the lead and is being shot in Sri Lanka

When contacted, Sinha said it was a little too early to talk about the film, but admitted that he was shooting for the film.

The veteran actor was also supposed to do a film with Akshay Kumar  but that project didn't materialise. 

"Ahsan Hyder, who has made some documentaries in the past came, to me with this very powerful story and said only I could do justice to my part," the veteran actor says about his new project.

The details of the film are being kept under wraps.

Known for his unique dialogue delivery, the flambouyant actor says that Hyder's film takes him back to the old days when he played the leading man. 

"My fans will be very happy with my part. It gives me a  lot of scope for the kind of dialogue delivery I am known for."

The actor is all praises for his costar Khandelwal too. 

"Rajeev is one of the most talented young actors I've worked with. He is very hard working and focussed on his work. I am happy to be doing this film."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Must have been posted here earlier. Got this from the rpfc...

finally, at last a nice long completely hindi title...Smile

hope there is lots of him, less of shatrughan sinha and no or very little of the heroine...

he does not like sharing success with other actors we do not like sharing him a lot on screen with other actors no matter how big and good they are...Big smile.

Edited by yazh. - 14 February 2013 at 1:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.suhana.dixitrajeevkiijann-purnima-waniya_fatima

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Reserve Ur Table for New Yrs|Rajeev.K FC (Page 89)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yazh.

IF-Dazzler

yazh.

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
On this valentine's day a huge thanks to the messenger/connector  Smile... the India-forums.

If not for IF, wouldn't have got introduced to him. This place told me his name and just about everything else about him. 

My love affair with IF began half a decade back. Completing fifth anniversary of making my first post. It was a very fascinating place, it still is...

Logged on to make a post about me watching the unannounced sbs interview on 14th morning 2008. LOL

Thanks to all the girls who gave/give and will give all kinds of information about him in all formats. Big smileThumbs UpStar
For me it is the one stop to know everything about him and post views about everything related to him. 

Edited by yazh. - 14 February 2013 at 1:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.waniya_fatima-purnima-

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Hey friends,

came here to make an announcement that i will be completely inactive from 16th Feb to 19th March. will join you all at the end of march inshAllah.

wish you all a very Happy Valentines day. spread love and take care.

Regards,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.rajeevkiijann-purnima-MysticRiver

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yazh.

On this valentine's day a huge thanks to the messenger/connector  Smile... the India-forums.

If not for IF, wouldn't have got introduced to him. This place told me his name and just about everything else about him. 

My love affair with IF began half a decade back. Completing fifth anniversary of making my first post. It was a very fascinating place, it still is...

Logged on to make a post about me watching the unannounced sbs interview on 14th morning 2008. LOL

Thanks to all the girls who gave/give and will give all kinds of information about him in all formats. Big smileThumbs UpStar
For me it is the one stop to know everything about him and post views about everything related to him. 

aww thats wonderful Big smileBig smile the reason for bringing every1 at same place everytime EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
lets remind u of the exact interview

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Happy Valentine's day to all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeevkiijannwaniya_fatima

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sania_58

Love Unites!

Posted on February 12, 2013 by Aabhishek

Star_0978

Hi everyone,

I am sure many of you must be expecting a post from me close to the Valentine Day. How well you know me :) But it is not a pattern that I follow. It is the heart that I follow.  With so much love coming my way how can I not give it back!!

I have completed my 10 years in the industry and done everything from daily soaps to films to hosting etc etc. I may have been good at some bad at some but I know I tried. I also know that I did not stagnate or played insecure. I know that I did not succumb to a whole lot of things which would have the stolen the smile from my face. This is what Iights up my face when I reflect back on the last ten years. Five years back someone asked me 'where do you see yourself five years from now?' And my answer was ' 'I don't know. But wherever I am I should feel good about myself'. And I am glad that I lived up to my answer.

When I think about the last 10 years I can't help but think about all of you too. Somewhere at every step or every stage you gave me the strength and the reason to keep pushing myself. Your participation in my life is such a huge encouragement that I am always charged up to do more and better myself every time. Every compliment that came my way acted like a shot of adrenaline . Every smile that came my way only added to my conviction.Every blessing that came my way made me more fearless in my approach.  And every time a girl said that she loves me ' it made me fall in love with love.

I choose this occasion to tell you how much I love you. I love you not because you loved me (for that I am indebted)  but for all that you stand for. For what you are. For what you have been to each other. For what you teach me.

Keep smiling and keep spreading love.

Yours Rajeev!

oh god ...this is superlative...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeevkiijannwaniya_fatima

rajeevkiijann

IF-Rockerz

rajeevkiijann

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yazh.

Post recovery, Shatrughan Sinha returns to films

February 08, 2013 10:10 IST

After undergoing a bypass surgery last year, Shatrughan Sinha  is all set to make a comeback in films.

Sinha, who was last seen in Ram Gopal Varma 's Rakta Charitra  in 2008, has quietly been shooting  for a film titled Woh Aadmi Bahut Kuch Janta Hai.

Directed by Ahsan Hyder, the film is a suspense thriller with Rajeev Khandelwal  in the lead and is being shot in Sri Lanka

When contacted, Sinha said it was a little too early to talk about the film, but admitted that he was shooting for the film.

The veteran actor was also supposed to do a film with Akshay Kumar  but that project didn't materialise. 

"Ahsan Hyder, who has made some documentaries in the past came, to me with this very powerful story and said only I could do justice to my part," the veteran actor says about his new project.

The details of the film are being kept under wraps.

Known for his unique dialogue delivery, the flambouyant actor says that Hyder's film takes him back to the old days when he played the leading man. 

"My fans will be very happy with my part. It gives me a  lot of scope for the kind of dialogue delivery I am known for."

The actor is all praises for his costar Khandelwal too. 

"Rajeev is one of the most talented young actors I've worked with. He is very hard working and focussed on his work. I am happy to be doing this film."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Must have been posted here earlier. Got this from the rpfc...

finally, at last a nice long completely hindi title...Smile

hope there is lots of him, less of shatrughan sinha and no or very little of the heroine...

he does not like sharing success with other actors we do not like sharing him a lot on screen with other actors no matter how big and good they are...Big smile.

wow ye to bari achi news hai i m so happy EmbarrassedSmile

rajeevkiijann

IF-Rockerz

rajeevkiijann

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maharkno1fan

same to u dear Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top