Celebrity Fan Clubs

|Reserve Ur Table for New Yrs|Rajeev.K FC (Page 83)

Post Reply New Post

Page 83 of 151

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
tfs puri

sujal Day Dreaming

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Reserve Ur Table for New Yrs|Rajeev.K FC (Page 83)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maharkno1fan

fter the thrilling Table No. 21, Rajeev Khandelwal wants to go back in time. "It's time to get romantic with a period love story. Something that is of epic proportions, like Mughal-e-Azam (1960)," says the actor. Meanwhile, he's ready for another season of his truth-or-dare telly show, Sach Ka Saamna and is hoping for something lovey-dovey on the small screen too. Kahin toh hoga, koi na koi, who's paying close attention to Rajeev's sky-high expectations!

http://www.starblockbuster.com/epic-love-for-rajeev-khandelwal/

<p></p>

I thought he refused the season 3 of SKS...I hope its on Star Plus and not on Life Ok Dead
And what lovey dovey on tv is he talking abt???
Are u sure its a new article?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeevkiijann

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
RT,

thanks for sharing this article... RK still leading in the list Wink

@Maha,

hayeee i am loving your siggies dear

@ RT,

btw your 1st siggy pic ( in white) is adorable

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

RT,

thanks for sharing this article... RK still leading in the list Wink--- LOLLOLLOL & will continue leading the list EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ...Mr.Garewal is the benchmark EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Rich handsome arrogant Embarrassed ...he wasn't violent WinkLOLLOL though I  wanted him to be WinkWinkWink atleast in some situtationsWink

@ RT,

btw your 1st siggy pic ( in white) is adorable ---Thanku Blushing ...it reminds me of Puploo LOLLOLLOLLOL gives adorable reactions EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

RT,

thanks for sharing this article... RK still leading in the list Wink--- LOLLOLLOL & will continue leading the list EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ...Mr.Garewal is the benchmark EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Rich handsome arrogant Embarrassed ...he wasn't violent WinkLOLLOL though I  wanted him to be WinkWinkWink atleast in some situtationsWink

@ RT,

btw your 1st siggy pic ( in white) is adorable ---Thanku Blushing ...it reminds me of Puploo LOL gives adorable reactions LOL

we wanted him to be a shaitaan in some situations but he was too sweet to do that  OuchTongue

hehehe it seems as if he is saying hawwwLOL

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=-purnima-]

we wanted him to be a shaitaan in some situations but he was too sweet to do that  OuchTongue---Uff nahi karunga  ROFL

hehehe it seems as if he is saying hawwwLOL ---abhi se Hawww  LOLLOL i didn't even said "pasand karti hoon aapko"  ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

waniya_fatima

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

[QUOTE=-purnima-]

we wanted him to be a shaitaan in some situations but he was too sweet to do that  OuchTongue---Uff nahi karunga  ROFL

hehehe it seems as if he is saying hawwwLOL ---abhi se Hawww  LOLLOL i didn't even said "pasand karti hoon aapko"  ROFL

LOL

janay to janay sara zamana.. bus wo hi na jana payi LOL

@ aapko pasand karti hun LOL remember spy is chasing us to hero knows about our feelings LOL

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=-purnima-]

LOL

janay to janay sara zamana.. bus wo hi na jana payi LOL---acha hua nahi samjhi LOLbut smarty samajh gayaLOLLOLLOL

@ aapko pasand karti hun LOL remember spy is chasing us to hero knows about our feelings LOL---woh aadmi sab kuch janta hai LOLLOLLOLTongueTongueTonguenow explains the logic of film's title  TongueLOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top