Celebrity Fan Clubs

|Reserve Ur Table for New Yrs|Rajeev.K FC (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

rajeevkiijann

IF-Rockerz

rajeevkiijann

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
MAHA LOVELY AVATORS EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Reserve Ur Table for New Yrs|Rajeev.K FC (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Watch "Table No.21? On January 4th In Theatres Near You!

By Stacey Yount

Starring Paresh Rawal, Rajeev Khandelwal & Tena Desae and directed by Aditya Datt, the mystery filled Table 21 is the first film to release in 2013!

After working day and night to live a mediocre life, Vivaan (Rajeev Khandelwal) and Siya Agasthi (Tena Desae) are thrilled to have won an all inclusive vacation to the exotic Fiji. Not only do they get to stay in a lavish hotel with a grand suite, the couple also receives an invitation for lunch to celebrate their wedding anniversary at one of the finest resorts in Suva, Fiji. The couple's excitement only increases when they meet the very suave Mr. Khan (Paresh Rawal) at the restaurant who gives them a chance to play a "tell all truth" game for a mind boggling 21 crores. The rules of the game are simple; answer 8 questions truthfully and complete the respected tasks and the money is all yours. Vivaan and Siya readily agree as they can take their winnings to Mumbai and live the life they both have always dreamed of. The game begins; Vivaan and Siya are off to a great start answering each question right as well as completing the tasks successfully. However the as they proceed, the questions and tasks get more and more personal. Each question ironically ties back to an important chapter of their lives. Vivaan and Siya have had enough and choose to quit the game. One important rule they forgot which Khan reminds them of, quitting is not an option. They both realize that the game isn't really a game but the only way to survive is to complete the game. Who really is Khan? Will Vivaan and Siya survive the game and win 21 crores?

Your reservation had been made at Table No.21; come find out and don't be late!

http://bollyspice.com/53467/watch-table-no-21-on-january-4th-in-theatres-near-you

Bollywood 2013: the year of sequels, remakes

This year could be Bollywood's biggest-grossing yet: enter the Rs2 billion club

• IANS
  • Published: 06:48 January 1, 2013
The year begins with the release of "Table No. 21", featuring Rajeev Khandelwal and Tena Desae, and "Rajdhani Express", which marks the directorial debut of tennis ace Leander Peas. Both are small budget films.

http://gulfnews.com/arts-entertainment/celebrity/bollywood-2013-the-year-of-sequels-remakes-1.1125808

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 01 January 2013 at 3:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.waniya_fatima

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged

'Movies with human connection inspire me'

Archana Mishra, Jan 1, 2013 DHNS:

There are only a few television actors who have marked their presence on the big screen and one amongst them is Rajeev Khandelwal, who became eye candy with his first TV soap Kahin to Hoga. He hogged the limelight with Raj Kumar Gupta's Aamir, a critically acclaimed film.

Proving the mettle of his talent in Shaitan, Soundtrack and Will You Marry Me, the actor is once again ready to hit the silver screen with his upcoming film Table No. 21, directed by Aditya Datt. 

"The movie is an exciting thriller. I play the character of Vivian, who along with his wife Siya (Tenea Desae) get a chance to spend holidays at the beautiful islands of Fiji. They are invited to dine at Fiji's finest resort run by Mr Khan (Paresh Rawal), who offers them a whooping amount of Rs 21 crore to play and win a 'truth game'. Thereafter, a series of events makes the game interesting and will send shiver down your spine," says Rajeev, in a candid chat with Metrolife.

Calling it as a challenging role, Rajeev says, "When I read the script it scared me whether I will be able to do justice or not. I took it as a challenge and went ahead with my ideology to portray different characters on screen."

So, did he quit a TV show at the peak of his success and take a risk with a small-budget movie Aamir, due to this ideology? "Be it television or the big screen, I have always tried to experiment and never bound myself to certain type of roles. With every project I want to shatter preconceived notions about me. That is why I did TV shows and movies together and would continue to do so."

Quiz him for his inclination towards offbeat films, the 37-year-old actor says, "Offbeat cinema is about reality. They create an attachment with audiences which remain etched in their memories for long. I am inspired by movies which have some human connection." 

Rajeev, who believes in creating an emotional attachment with the audiences, says, "I am not being modest but everyone around me is special to me. They have significance in life and therefore I respect them.  I try to understand their lives and maintain bond with them. You can say,  I am gripped with this inborn attitude to maintain connectivity with people from all walks of life."

Is it the reason behind Rajeev's magic on screen? "You can say so as it definitely impacts my overall identity and the same is reflected while enacting different roles.  Experiencing emotions of others make you evolve personally and professionally too."
Recalling his journey after spending a decade in the industry, Rajeev says, "It has been satisfying. It brings smile on my face when I see people acknowledging my work."

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/302101/movies-human-connection-inspire-me.html

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.waniya_fatima

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DeViLsAnGeL-

rani Add me Ermm 

y dint u tell me  Angry ROFL
welcome to RK FC

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
No romcoms please, says Rajeev Khandelwal
Sahil Magoo, Hindustan Times
New Delhi, December 31, 2012

Actor Rajeev Khandelwal who made his film debut with the 2008 flick Aamir, is happy exploring new and challenging roles and opts to leave romantic comedies for the veterans who are good at it.

"I don't want to do romantic comedies and films that are being done in dozens, everyone's doing
these film and we have been watching these films for the longest time. I would rather let these films be handled by those who are veterans in this genre and would rather be a part of the movement which is at least attempting to give something new and aims in adding variety to the industry."

When asked about his upcoming movie Table No. 21, Rajeev says, "It is the first film of the 2013 and it's definitely not going to remind you of anything that you have seen in the past. Every character is multi-dimensional and the layers keep getting uncovered as the film progresses. As far as the concept of 21 is concerned, it has a deep relation with the Article 21 of our Constitution, you'll see the connection when you watch the film." The 37-year-old actor says he's satisfied with his journey from TV to films.

"The journey has been very smooth and I am very happy with the way it has happened, but at the same time I haven't moved away from TV. Whenever I get a good offer, I'd be happy to take it up."

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Tabloid/No-romcoms-please-says-Rajeev-Khandelwal/Article1-983230.aspx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

No romcoms please, says Rajeev Khandelwal
Sahil Magoo, Hindustan Times
New Delhi, December 31, 2012

Actor Rajeev Khandelwal who made his film debut with the 2008 flick Aamir, is happy exploring new and challenging roles and opts to leave romantic comedies for the veterans who are good at it.

"I don't want to do romantic comedies and films that are being done in dozens, everyone's doing
these film and we have been watching these films for the longest time. I would rather let these films be handled by those who are veterans in this genre and would rather be a part of the movement which is at least attempting to give something new and aims in adding variety to the industry."

When asked about his upcoming movie Table No. 21, Rajeev says, "It is the first film of the 2013 and it's definitely not going to remind you of anything that you have seen in the past. Every character is multi-dimensional and the layers keep getting uncovered as the film progresses. As far as the concept of 21 is concerned, it has a deep relation with the Article 21 of our Constitution, you'll see the connection when you watch the film." The 37-year-old actor says he's satisfied with his journey from TV to films.

"The journey has been very smooth and I am very happy with the way it has happened, but at the same time I haven't moved away from TV. Whenever I get a good offer, I'd be happy to take it up."

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Tabloid/No-romcoms-please-says-Rajeev-Khandelwal/Article1-983230.aspx

but if a good romantic comedy is offered he shud give it a shot Big smile

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

'Movies with human connection inspire me'

Archana Mishra, Jan 1, 2013 DHNS:

There are only a few television actors who have marked their presence on the big screen and one amongst them is Rajeev Khandelwal, who became eye candy with his first TV soap Kahin to Hoga. He hogged the limelight with Raj Kumar Gupta's Aamir, a critically acclaimed film.

Proving the mettle of his talent in Shaitan, Soundtrack and Will You Marry Me, the actor is once again ready to hit the silver screen with his upcoming film Table No. 21, directed by Aditya Datt. 

"The movie is an exciting thriller. I play the character of Vivian, who along with his wife Siya (Tenea Desae) get a chance to spend holidays at the beautiful islands of Fiji. They are invited to dine at Fiji's finest resort run by Mr Khan (Paresh Rawal), who offers them a whooping amount of Rs 21 crore to play and win a 'truth game'. Thereafter, a series of events makes the game interesting and will send shiver down your spine," says Rajeev, in a candid chat with Metrolife.

Calling it as a challenging role, Rajeev says, "When I read the script it scared me whether I will be able to do justice or not. I took it as a challenge and went ahead with my ideology to portray different characters on screen."

So, did he quit a TV show at the peak of his success and take a risk with a small-budget movie Aamir, due to this ideology? "Be it television or the big screen, I have always tried to experiment and never bound myself to certain type of roles. With every project I want to shatter preconceived notions about me. That is why I did TV shows and movies together and would continue to do so."

Quiz him for his inclination towards offbeat films, the 37-year-old actor says, "Offbeat cinema is about reality. They create an attachment with audiences which remain etched in their memories for long. I am inspired by movies which have some human connection." 

Rajeev, who believes in creating an emotional attachment with the audiences, says, "I am not being modest but everyone around me is special to me. They have significance in life and therefore I respect them.  I try to understand their lives and maintain bond with them. You can say,  I am gripped with this inborn attitude to maintain connectivity with people from all walks of life."

Is it the reason behind Rajeev's magic on screen? "You can say so as it definitely impacts my overall identity and the same is reflected while enacting different roles.  Experiencing emotions of others make you evolve personally and professionally too."
Recalling his journey after spending a decade in the industry, Rajeev says, "It has been satisfying. It brings smile on my face when I see people acknowledging my work."

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/302101/movies-human-connection-inspire-me.html

agree with himBig smile

Maha149

IF-Rockerz

Maha149

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
helloo dear

Post Reply New Post

Go to top