Originally posted by: togepe30

Who? 99% of them are losers !

srry but i cant tell u that
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Maharkno1fan

?@kunzum 1h (Kunzum Travel Mag)
Few hours to go - #MyEndeavour with actor Rajiv Khandelwal in the North East. Follow our journey @FordIndia @natgeotv_india

Got this from the above twitter id

Embedded image permalink

this now from the ford india. The guy with him is the winner of a ford contest. 

Embedded image permalink
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Therefore, i tell you yeh hamara haq hai, Hamara janma adhikaar hai. Why should certain colours be exclusive to women. Who said we should wear shades of brown, blue and black pants only.

Do you remember, when we were young our mothers dressed us in colourful pants. We were gay and happy. But somewhere, somehow we stopped wearing them. I wondered as to how it all started. I did not have to think hard... it is all because of the school authorities, under the influence of the British they made us wear khakhi, blue or white pants. (Frowns)

Let there be a change now!!! Let our legs be encased in bright red, orange, green and even yellow pants.  And to hell with all those who say we are effeminate or sissy. 

Do i look like one in orange pants (audience: no no no)

These colours are not just for celebrities and entertainers; I exhort every man to wear bright coloured pants.  

Why should girls have all the fun. Bright is right. Bright is not only right it is also our birth right. We forfeited it as we grew up. Let's regain what we lost. 

Rajeev Khandelwal flaunts his unusual sense of style as he poses for the camera

Let us not be satisfied with wearing colourful pants with cartoon characters only at home. Let us not be conservative outdoors. Be daring and adventurous in what you wear. 

Let there be colour!!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Read the "bright is right' article and saw this pic and could not help linking the twoπŸ˜ƒ. Wonder what he was talking about. Some serious stuffπŸ˜ƒ.

The ring is missing from the pointer finger (that is not rare) but there is a ring on the ring finger. A very rare sight. Must be a personal pic.

Edited by yazh. - 11 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: yazh.

Therefore, i tell you yeh hamara haq hai, Hamara janma adhikaar hai. Why should certain colours be exclusive to women. Who said we should wear shades of brown, blue and black pants only.

Do you remember, when we were young our mothers dressed us in colourful pants. We were gay and happy. But somewhere, somehow we stopped wearing them. I wondered as to how it all started. I did not have to think hard... it is all because of the school authorities, under the influence of the British they made us wear khakhi, blue or white pants. (Frowns)

Let there be a change now!!! Let our legs be encased in bright red, orange, green and even yellow pants.  And to hell with all those who say we are effeminate or sissy. 

Do i look like one in orange pants (audience: no no no)

These colours are not just for celebrities and entertainers; I exhort every man to wear bright coloured pants.  

Why should girls have all the fun. Bright is right. Bright is not only right it is also our birth right. We forfeited it as we grew up. Let's regain what we lost. 

Rajeev Khandelwal flaunts his unusual sense of style as he poses for the camera

Let us not be satisfied with wearing colourful pants with cartoon characters only at home. Let us not be conservative outdoors. Be daring and adventurous in what you wear. 

Let there be colour!!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Read the "bright is right' article and saw this pic and could not help linking the twoπŸ˜ƒ. Wonder what he was talking about. Some serious stuffπŸ˜ƒ.

The ring is missing from the pointer finger (that is not rare) but there is a ring on the ring finger. A very rare sight. Must be a personal pic.

Guess next we shud wait for Red or Yellow pants πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: yazh.

Got this from the above twitter id

Embedded image permalink

this now from the ford india. The guy with him is the winner of a ford contest.
Embedded image permalink

He looks sooo cool and chic !!! Ekdum FRESH !!!
Hez on a paid holiday...
I bet he wud jump at the offer if he got to host a travel show on fox traveller or sumthing...Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Rajeev looks great..cool, casual, carefree, handsome and dashing...whistles..☺️😳☺️ I'am waiting for the show and for Rajeev's episodes to be on-air eagerly...can't wait for the show to hit the TV screens...πŸ˜ƒ

thanku for sharing..😊

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wowww awesome pics thnx for sharing 
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why is Rajeev Khandelwal kicking up the sand?! And where? Find out in May on National Geographic with Ford India.

Rajeev's trying to figure out what this boat is all about. Any guess to help him out?

Shoot the Brahmaputra or a self-portrait, Rajeev? :-) ? Find out in May on National Geographic, with Ford India

The dashing Rajeev Khandelwal, caught in a pensive mood.

Rajeev Khandelwal, we will join you on your journey along the Brahmaputra on National Geographic in May, with Ford India.

Follow the drive on Twitter:

http://twitter.com/kunzum

p.s-- (Copyright owned by Ajay Jain. Absolutely no use permitted, commercial or non-commercial, without explicit written permission)

Edited by -purnima- - 11 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Wowww..Rajeev looks relaxed and great..Awesome clicks...thanku for sharing Puri...😊
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

First quarter of 2013 gets its fair share of success

Meena Iyer, TNN Apr 3, 2013, 12.00AM IST

So 'Himmatwala' has the trade blue-faced at this point because of its slow take. However, all is not lost. The first quarter of 2013 definitely had its fair share of success.

Jolly LLB, Special 26, ABCD (Any Body Can Dance), Kai Po Che, Mere Dad Ki Maruti, Table No. 21 and Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns brought in decent-to-above- average numbers. Rough estimates show this quarter yielded something to the tune of 479 odd crores, which is not bad, because the same quarter in 2012 gave you 373 odd crore with a 100 cr-plus Agneepath thrown in. And, not to forget the fantastic Kahaani and Paan Singh Tomarthat brought in numbers and honours for the Hindi cinema industry last year.

In fact, the Bollywood business has been growing at a steady pace in the last five years and ourentertainment industry is perhaps the only one that seems to be recession-free, at least on the face of it. So, cheers till your next cinema outing.

Revenues earned from India theatrical after deducting tax

Himmatwala (3 days)

Total: 28.4 cr
Expected overseas revenue : Approx 4 cr
Satellite: Approx. 36 cr (Sold as part of package with other films) 
Ancillary Rights: 4 cr 
Home Video and Music: 6 cr
Estimated life-time India theatrical: 50-55 cr

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-04-03/box-office/38247820_1_36-cr-crore-himmatwala