Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Post recovery, Shatrughan Sinha returns to films

February 08, 2013 10:10 IST

After undergoing a bypass surgery last year, Shatrughan Sinha  is all set to make a comeback in films.

Sinha, who was last seen in Ram Gopal Varma 's Rakta Charitra  in 2008, has quietly been shooting  for a film titled Woh Aadmi Bahut Kuch Janta Hai.

Directed by Ahsan Hyder, the film is a suspense thriller with Rajeev Khandelwal  in the lead and is being shot in Sri Lanka

When contacted, Sinha said it was a little too early to talk about the film, but admitted that he was shooting for the film.

The veteran actor was also supposed to do a film with Akshay Kumar  but that project didn't materialise. 

"Ahsan Hyder, who has made some documentaries in the past came, to me with this very powerful story and said only I could do justice to my part," the veteran actor says about his new project.

The details of the film are being kept under wraps.

Known for his unique dialogue delivery, the flambouyant actor says that Hyder's film takes him back to the old days when he played the leading man. 

"My fans will be very happy with my part. It gives me a  lot of scope for the kind of dialogue delivery I am known for."

The actor is all praises for his costar Khandelwal too. 

"Rajeev is one of the most talented young actors I've worked with. He is very hard working and focussed on his work. I am happy to be doing this film."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Must have been posted here earlier. Got this from the rpfc...

finally, at last a nice long completely hindi title...😊

hope there is lots of him, less of shatrughan sinha and no or very little of the heroine...

he does not like sharing success with other actors we do not like sharing him a lot on screen with other actors no matter how big and good they are...😃.

Edited by yazh. - 11 years ago
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
On this valentine's day a huge thanks to the messenger/connector  😊... the India-forums.

If not for IF, wouldn't have got introduced to him. This place told me his name and just about everything else about him. 

My love affair with IF began half a decade back. Completing fifth anniversary of making my first post. It was a very fascinating place, it still is...

Logged on to make a post about me watching the unannounced sbs interview on 14th morning 2008. 😆

Thanks to all the girls who gave/give and will give all kinds of information about him in all formats. 😃👍🏼⭐️. 
For me it is the one stop to know everything about him and post views about everything related to him. 

Edited by yazh. - 11 years ago
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey friends,

came here to make an announcement that i will be completely inactive from 16th Feb to 19th March. will join you all at the end of march inshAllah.

wish you all a very Happy Valentines day. spread love and take care.

Regards,

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yazh.

On this valentine's day a huge thanks to the messenger/connector  😊... the India-forums.

If not for IF, wouldn't have got introduced to him. This place told me his name and just about everything else about him. 

My love affair with IF began half a decade back. Completing fifth anniversary of making my first post. It was a very fascinating place, it still is...

Logged on to make a post about me watching the unannounced sbs interview on 14th morning 2008. 😆

Thanks to all the girls who gave/give and will give all kinds of information about him in all formats. 😃👍🏼⭐️. 
For me it is the one stop to know everything about him and post views about everything related to him. 

aww thats wonderful 😃😃 the reason for bringing every1 at same place everytime 😳😳😳
lets remind u of the exact interview

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Valentine's day to all
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sania_58

Love Unites!

Posted on February 12, 2013 by Aabhishek

Hi everyone,

I am sure many of you must be expecting a post from me close to the Valentine Day. How well you know me But it is not a pattern that I follow. It is the heart that I follow.  With so much love coming my way how can I not give it back!!

I have completed my 10 years in the industry and done everything from daily soaps to films to hosting etc etc. I may have been good at some bad at some but I know I tried. I also know that I did not stagnate or played insecure. I know that I did not succumb to a whole lot of things which would have the stolen the smile from my face. This is what Iights up my face when I reflect back on the last ten years. Five years back someone asked me 'where do you see yourself five years from now?' And my answer was ' 'I don't know. But wherever I am I should feel good about myself'. And I am glad that I lived up to my answer.

When I think about the last 10 years I can't help but think about all of you too. Somewhere at every step or every stage you gave me the strength and the reason to keep pushing myself. Your participation in my life is such a huge encouragement that I am always charged up to do more and better myself every time. Every compliment that came my way acted like a shot of adrenaline . Every smile that came my way only added to my conviction.Every blessing that came my way made me more fearless in my approach.  And every time a girl said that she loves me ' it made me fall in love with love.

I choose this occasion to tell you how much I love you. I love you not because you loved me (for that I am indebted)  but for all that you stand for. For what you are. For what you have been to each other. For what you teach me.

Keep smiling and keep spreading love.

Yours Rajeev!

oh god ...this is superlative...😳
rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yazh.

Post recovery, Shatrughan Sinha returns to films

February 08, 2013 10:10 IST

After undergoing a bypass surgery last year, Shatrughan Sinha  is all set to make a comeback in films.

Sinha, who was last seen in Ram Gopal Varma 's Rakta Charitra  in 2008, has quietly been shooting  for a film titled Woh Aadmi Bahut Kuch Janta Hai.

Directed by Ahsan Hyder, the film is a suspense thriller with Rajeev Khandelwal  in the lead and is being shot in Sri Lanka

When contacted, Sinha said it was a little too early to talk about the film, but admitted that he was shooting for the film.

The veteran actor was also supposed to do a film with Akshay Kumar  but that project didn't materialise. 

"Ahsan Hyder, who has made some documentaries in the past came, to me with this very powerful story and said only I could do justice to my part," the veteran actor says about his new project.

The details of the film are being kept under wraps.

Known for his unique dialogue delivery, the flambouyant actor says that Hyder's film takes him back to the old days when he played the leading man. 

"My fans will be very happy with my part. It gives me a  lot of scope for the kind of dialogue delivery I am known for."

The actor is all praises for his costar Khandelwal too. 

"Rajeev is one of the most talented young actors I've worked with. He is very hard working and focussed on his work. I am happy to be doing this film."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Must have been posted here earlier. Got this from the rpfc...

finally, at last a nice long completely hindi title...😊

hope there is lots of him, less of shatrughan sinha and no or very little of the heroine...

he does not like sharing success with other actors we do not like sharing him a lot on screen with other actors no matter how big and good they are...😃.

wow ye to bari achi news hai i m so happy 😳😊
rajeevkiijann thumbnail
rajeevkiijann thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

First Look of '3G' is intriguing

Published by: Faisal Saif
Published on: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 at 23:00 IST

Mumbai: Eros International and Next Gen Films gave the year 2013's First Hit film 'Table No 21' starring Rajeev Khandelwal, Tena Desae and Paresh Rawal. And now they bring '3G' which has heart-throb Neil Nitin Mukesh and the very hot Sonal Chauhan in the lead roles. Unlike 'Table No 21', '3G' is also shot on the erotic locales of Fiji Island.

3G is directed by debutant duo Shantanu and Sheershak. When you hear the film's name, You might go through a confusion of this one being based on the 3G Scam. Unfortunately it's not. But 3G is a Psycho Horror film that narrates a tale of Sam (Played by Neil Nitin Mukesh) who buys a 3G cell phone while he is in Fiji Island along with Sheena (Played by Sonal Chauhan) and a mysterious woman starts calling on his number from some unknown number and trouble begins.

Going by the film's First Look trailer, 3G looks Fresh, Thrilling and Creepy at the same time. Neil Nitin Mukesh is seen in a totally different avatar. Sonal Chauhan looks extremely hot.

The Trailer of 3G surely keeps you Edge-Tight and desperate to see the final movie. Directors Shantanu and Sheershak has made 3G look of an International Standard and engaging at the same time.

http://www.pardaphash.com/news/first-look-of-3g/705647.html

thanks for the articel suri 😊
rajeevkiijann thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amor.

Happy 2nd Anniversary to Mrs. & Mr. Khandelwaal

congratulation for the 2nd anniversiry 👏😊