Book Talk

I too had a love story - Ravinder Singh

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Gudakesha

IF-Rockerz

Gudakesha

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
People i just read I too had a love story by Ravinder Singh.
It was written in a simple language, realistic and good.

my friends told me not to get excited and read his next novel , 'Can love happen twice?'

so i didnt read it because i loved it as it is.. tragic, so that i dont lose magic..lol.

Do give ur views if u have read these particular books.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishwaryagayeniMadzTohru

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I too had a love story - Ravinder Singh" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
ok here i have to agree .. khushi and ravin r just so so so perfect .. and i kinda red the last 7 pages in tearrs .. the last straw was the small khushi in the park ... one of the most cherished indian writers .. but sorry to say can love happen twice was not as good as this one ... i donno y but i don't think i could connect to it as i did with this one ... khushi was selfless ... and in can love happen twice the heroine wasn't .. she was human and selfish ... ...

Gudakesha

IF-Rockerz

Gudakesha

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
@ashwarya:

ya khushi and ravin were perfect.. like some yash chopra movie couple.
I too had a love story is totally real. It had happened to him. Adn there is no fiction in it.

Whereas Can love happen twice is purely fiction.

I didnt read Can love happen twice, because i didnt want to lose the essence of ITHALS.  I dont even know what the story is.

i just wanna know do Ravin and the new girl end up together? And CAn love really happen twice? 

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
well love reallly happen twice and we see the girl finallly moving towards ravin while ravin again goes into mental depression .. rest is history ... and this one story is actually taken from life of one of ravinder singhs fans ... anyway ravin married now so we can even say love really happened in his life too ... twice

LavenderCrystal

Goldie

LavenderCrystal

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
I read both the books but I think the 2nd book is better than 1st. It's a really tragic romance! :( better than Chetan Bhagat books anyway!

Edited by LavenderCrystal - 29 December 2012 at 7:10am

Tohru

IF-Rockerz

Tohru

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
i had this book but in queue currently starting 3 mistakes of my life from Chetan bhagat singh

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Too Simple and real. Somewhat little cliche and cheesy for me when he called her by filmy nicknames. LOL Have you read the seq? Is it worth it? Coz, I am confused. I was not that impressed with the first one. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top