My fans compelled me to come back-Neha

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

I don't know about others but I am really a big big fan of Neha and after reading this article my love for Neha just increased...crediting all her success to fans, not every actor do that and i am proud to say that I am a Neha Sargam fan no second thoughts about it⭐️

Sorry guys can't paste the link of the article...it's from rival site

A page from the personal diary of Neha Sargam

Hello everyone, this is Neha Sargam whom you see as Sita in Zee TV's Ramayan.

Firstly, let me wish everyone of you a Happy New Year and compliments of the season.

Let me start by briefing you a bit about myself. I am born and raised in Patna, where I completed my schooling. Later, I pursued advertisement and sales promotion and marketing from Patna University.

Currently, I stay in Mumbai with mom and younger sister, while dad is handling his business in Patna.

Well, let me divulge that I was never interested in acting; always thought of becoming a singer. So to chase my dream, I went for the audition of Indian Idol 4.

There, I made it till the second round but due to throat infection, I could not go ahead.

Now, here comes the interesting twist on how my journey started in the industry. Well after Indian Idol audition, I started getting calls from production houses for roles. But as I was studying then, I rejected all of them. After graduation, Rajan Shahi saw the footage of my Indian Idol audition and gave me a call for his upcoming show. Rajan Sir came to my place and made my parents understand. Thoroughly satisfied, I finally gave my nod and thereafter did Chand Chupa Badal Mein for Star Plus.

After Chand Chupa Badal Mein, I did a few cameos in shows such as Haar Jeet on NDTV Imagine and Punar Vivah on Zee TV. Currently, as mentioned above I am playing Sita in Ramayan.

Talking about journey, it has been great so far. After Chand Chupa… I took a gap of seven months.

During that period, I got so many letters and messages from fans asking me to comeback saying that they want to see me back on television. I think that moment made me return to television. It motivated and made me to work harder.

On the personal front, I am a very homely person and like to spend time with my family. To unwind myself I watch movies and pamper myself a lot.

So this is my journey till now. I am blessed to have such lovely fans. Whatever I am today is because of them. So a big thank you to everyone. Stay blessed!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love Neha after reading this, She is really very sweet and down to earth,  Very rarely U find such Actors
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aww thanks for sharing this with us Neeti.
Neha is so down to earth. love her
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanx for sharing Neeti..i too m proud to be her fan..she is really very simple n sweet girl.love her so much
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing Neeti, Neha Sargam is a Gem 😃
Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AwWw lOVE YOU SOOO much neha ur sooo sweet loveu darling!!!
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
absolutely right guys...Neha is so sweet😃
JasluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing Neeti 😃 Yes Neha is sooo Sweet...love her so much ❤️