Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

My fans compelled me to come back-Neha

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged

I don't know about others but I am really a big big fan of Neha and after reading this article my love for Neha just increased...crediting all her success to fans, not every actor do that and i am proud to say that I am a Neha Sargam fan Approve no second thoughts about itStar

Sorry guys can't paste the link of the article...it's from rival site

A page from the personal diary of Neha Sargam

Hello everyone, this is Neha Sargam whom you see as Sita in Zee TV's Ramayan.

Firstly, let me wish everyone of you a Happy New Year and compliments of the season.

Let me start by briefing you a bit about myself. I am born and raised in Patna, where I completed my schooling. Later, I pursued advertisement and sales promotion and marketing from Patna University.

Currently, I stay in Mumbai with mom and younger sister, while dad is handling his business in Patna.

Well, let me divulge that I was never interested in acting; always thought of becoming a singer. So to chase my dream, I went for the audition of Indian Idol 4.

There, I made it till the second round but due to throat infection, I could not go ahead.

Now, here comes the interesting twist on how my journey started in the industry. Well after Indian Idol audition, I started getting calls from production houses for roles. But as I was studying then, I rejected all of them. After graduation, Rajan Shahi saw the footage of my Indian Idol audition and gave me a call for his upcoming show. Rajan Sir came to my place and made my parents understand. Thoroughly satisfied, I finally gave my nod and thereafter did Chand Chupa Badal Mein for Star Plus.

After Chand Chupa Badal Mein, I did a few cameos in shows such as Haar Jeet on NDTV Imagine and Punar Vivah on Zee TV. Currently, as mentioned above I am playing Sita in Ramayan.

Talking about journey, it has been great so far. After Chand Chupa… I took a gap of seven months.

During that period, I got so many letters and messages from fans asking me to comeback saying that they want to see me back on television. I think that moment made me return to television. It motivated and made me to work harder.

On the personal front, I am a very homely person and like to spend time with my family. To unwind myself I watch movies and pamper myself a lot.

So this is my journey till now. I am blessed to have such lovely fans. Whatever I am today is because of them. So a big thank you to everyone. Stay blessed!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshuksandy_nivrenpinkgalSumy_luv_KM-aamina-FizaluvsKinshukdeepti_9ifians

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My fans compelled me to come back-Neha" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

diyaloveskinny

IF-Sizzlerz

diyaloveskinny

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Love Neha after reading this, She is really very sweet and down to earth,  Very rarely U find such Actors

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-edwardcullen19

-aamina-

IF-Dazzler

-aamina-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
aww thanks for sharing this with us Neeti.
Neha is so down to earth. love her

edwardcullen19FizaluvsKinshuk

deepti_9

IF-Sizzlerz

deepti_9

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing Neeti..i too m proud to be her fan..she is really very simple n sweet girl.love her so much

edwardcullen19FizaluvsKinshuk

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Neeti, Neha Sargam is a Gem Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19

Sumy_luv_KM

Goldie

Sumy_luv_KM

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
AwWw lOVE YOU SOOO much neha ur sooo sweet loveu darling!!!

edwardcullen19

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
absolutely right guys...Neha is so sweetBig smile

Sumy_luv_KM

JasluvsKinshuk

JasluvsKinshuk

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing Neeti Big smile Yes Neha is sooo Sweet...love her so much Heart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top