Saas Bina Sasuraal

TOI:Sargun makes birthday boy Ravi feel special!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
TV actor Ravi Dubey turns a year older today and his girlfriend Sargun Mehta made his 'special' day memorable. 

The very much in love couple Ravi Dubey and Sargun Mehta will soon be seen shaking a leg in the fifth season of Nach Baliye. Though Ravi's working schedule does not permit him to celebrate his birthday lavishly, but all thanks to his girlfriend Sargun, Ravi's birthday became a day to remember.

Ravi's 'special' day usually starts with a visit to temple where he prayed to God for the betterment of his family and himself.

Ravi also intends to visit an orphanage besides going out for dinner with lady love Sargun Mehta. Sargun is busy with her current daily soap Kyaa Hua Tera Waada shoot but she still managed to take time out to make birthday boy feel special.

Sargun says, "Last night we went to Merlins with a few friends to bring in his birthday.He loves to sing hindi songs at the karaoke. His favourite song is Oochi hai building lift lift teri band hai" and we had a blast.

When asked what did she gift Ravi this year, she says, "I got him a Samsung Galaxy note 800 and I made a card for him. If you see it you shall die laughing and I have suddenly started feeling like a teenager. But still its Ravi's special day and I make one every year".

Well, Sargun it is the feeling and the intention of love that counts. Ravi is lucky to have a girlfriend like you and we must say you both make a good pair.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lubnawahajuddinzpremebasket_101

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI:Sargun makes birthday boy Ravi feel special!" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zpreme

zpreme

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
That's so cute of Sargun 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sunshine.

lubnawahajuddin

lubnawahajuddin

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
even i like to make handmade cards for my loved ones

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sunshine.