Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Keerthi-

Goldie

-Keerthi-

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_M

We're only talking about known faces. What about the extras? Like that muscleman who had that book on Hindu mythology standing before Sanjana when she's talking about the 'secret of the dark side of the sun' with the others? Or that other man who came carrying a cake, walking straight towards Vinnie? Or one person in the same blue jacket jogging near Sanju in the fourth episode? Either of these are the Mystery Muscleman, whose tattoos are actually cream or paint, and following orders from someone else.

ya.. we hav to wait nd watch.. its too early for guesses.. lets see.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet.tashi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who it might be..? (Page 2)" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHARVANI

keethi according to me the mystery man is not varun coz the man's physique is not at all resembling that of varun

prithvi may or may not be with police dun know im really confused with d mysteries
but yeah d mystery man is related to prthvi coz d episode in which sanju went to varun's house while jogging d mystery man showed a crying face n on seeing prithvi he showed a happy n smiling face
i somehow felt prithvi might be a pawn of the mystery man or maybe a
partner in crime.
n professor anu does seemsto be cunning she acts n talks as if she knows everything n uses all double meaning dialogue
her lines r directly or indirectly addressed to the bffs especially sanjana
hwr line women can be very vicious sometimes was a double meaning dialogue
it seemed as if she is referring to the bffs n she seems to know a lot about varun n d bffs even if she is new in west wood college
prtihvi n anu may not b related but there motive is same
prithvi ,anu n mystery man all r the part of dis game
may be varun is d mastermind n is still alive n wants to harass the bffs
ur ananlysis is gr88!!!!!

SHARVANI

SHARVANI

Goldie

SHARVANI

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
THANK YOU PIA RAHA

dmgfanA1

dmgfanA1

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
idk y but i think tht prof anu knows something and wants the girls to admit or something like tht
and what bout BFF's friend Saahil? he looks totally innocent but he was their at the party and he even got upset when ritvik told prithvi to drop sanju hm

-Keerthi-

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Anybody suspect the Students' Council Head (a.k.a. brown-haired Swayam wannabe) of having a hand in this case? He's not shown much love or hate towards the BFFs, but has largely led the candle-march for Varun and pressed hard to find him. Maybe he wants to get Varun back so that he can open up some secrets.

SHARVANI

SHARVANI

Goldie

SHARVANI

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Anybody suspect the Students' Council Head (a.k.a. brown-haired Swayam wannabe) of having a hand in this case? He's not shown much love or hate towards the BFFs, but has largely led the candle-march for Varun and pressed hard to find him. Maybe he wants to get Varun back so that he can open up some secrets.
 NO I DONT SUSPECT HIM EVERYBODY IS NOT SELFISH ITS NOT NECESSARY THAT THERE ,MIGHT BE A ULTERIOR MOTIVE OR SELFISHNESS OFEVERY 1 WHO IS TRYING TO FIND VARUN.. NO U CANT SUSPECT EVERY 1
I THINK HE IS GENUINELY TRYING TO FIND VARUN WITHOUT ANY OTHER INTENTION
 I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANY CHARACTER ITS JUST A ROUGH GUESS
ITS TOO EARLY PREDICT SOMETHING
HOPE I DID NOT OFFEND U ARJUN SORRY IF U FELT BADCryUnhappy

Edited by SHARVANI - 30 December 2012 at 3:20am

-Keerthi-

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
We just caught the face. Does he look like someone we know? Thinner eyebrows. Massive body build. Plenty of tattoos or body paint. He's also got the same jacket Prithvi wore.

-Keerthi-

-Keerthi-

Goldie

-Keerthi-

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged

We just caught the face. Does he look like someone we know? Thinner eyebrows. Massive body build. Plenty of tattoos or body paint. He's also got the same jacket Prithvi wore.

No idea.. The mystery man is not someone we know i think.. sme new face i guess..Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

V Best Friends Forever? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.