Who it might be..? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
idk y but i think tht prof anu knows something and wants the girls to admit or something like tht
and what bout BFF's friend Saahil? he looks totally innocent but he was their at the party and he even got upset when ritvik told prithvi to drop sanju hm

Anybody suspect the Students' Council Head (a.k.a. brown-haired Swayam wannabe) of having a hand in this case? He's not shown much love or hate towards the BFFs, but has largely led the candle-march for Varun and pressed hard to find him. Maybe he wants to get Varun back so that he can open up some secrets.
Originally posted by Arjun_M

Anybody suspect the Students' Council Head (a.k.a. brown-haired Swayam wannabe) of having a hand in this case? He's not shown much love or hate towards the BFFs, but has largely led the candle-march for Varun and pressed hard to find him. Maybe he wants to get Varun back so that he can open up some secrets.
 NO I DONT SUSPECT HIM EVERYBODY IS NOT SELFISH ITS NOT NECESSARY THAT THERE ,MIGHT BE A ULTERIOR MOTIVE OR SELFISHNESS OFEVERY 1 WHO IS TRYING TO FIND VARUN.. NO U CANT SUSPECT EVERY 1
I THINK HE IS GENUINELY TRYING TO FIND VARUN WITHOUT ANY OTHER INTENTION
 I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANY CHARACTER ITS JUST A ROUGH GUESS
ITS TOO EARLY PREDICT SOMETHING
HOPE I DID NOT OFFEND U ARJUN SORRY IF U FELT BAD😭😔
Edited by SHARVANI - 11 years ago
We just caught the face. Does he look like someone we know? Thinner eyebrows. Massive body build. Plenty of tattoos or body paint. He's also got the same jacket Prithvi wore.
Originally posted by Arjun_M

We just caught the face. Does he look like someone we know? Thinner eyebrows. Massive body build. Plenty of tattoos or body paint. He's also got the same jacket Prithvi wore.

No idea.. The mystery man is not someone we know i think.. sme new face i guess..😕
Originally posted by dmgfanA1

idk y but i think tht prof anu knows something and wants the girls to admit or something like tht
and what bout BFF's friend Saahil? he looks totally innocent but he was their at the party and he even got upset when ritvik told prithvi to drop sanju hm

saahil kind of likes sanju nd her gud frnd too.. on valentines day episode he looked lik he was gonna propose her.. maybe dropped tat idea by seeing varun. 😕 bt doubt on Saahil..? hmmm not much likely.. 
Originally posted by SHARVANI

NO I DONT SUSPECT HIM EVERYBODY IS NOT SELFISH ITS NOT NECESSARY THAT THERE ,MIGHT BE A ULTERIOR MOTIVE OR SELFISHNESS OFEVERY 1 WHO IS TRYING TO FIND VARUN.. NO U CANT SUSPECT EVERY 1
I THINK HE IS GENUINELY TRYING TO FIND VARUN WITHOUT ANY OTHER INTENTION
 I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANY CHARACTER ITS JUST A ROUGH GUESS
ITS TOO EARLY PREDICT SOMETHING
HOPE I DID NOT OFFEND U ARJUN SORRY IF U FELT BAD😭😔
Sahil will feel offended. He seems to get it rough on the TV show and also on this forum. He can't even walk straight. But as they say, you can't trust anybody in that universe.'Swayam with brown hair' may also be a suspect, just to be safe and sure.
Edited by Arjun_M - 11 years ago
I get the feeling there's either a ghost, alien or government/scientist conspiracy behind this. Maybe their secret came out in the open, so they had to find some wicket secret of the BFFs to keep their own under wraps. If it's a ghost, it may have possessed the BFFs and stolen (a copy of) their memories. If it is an alien, we can never tell much what it can do. Or else, it's a group of government agents who may have been uncovered, and have kidnapped Varun and extracted a lot of information to tail the other BFFs, and enlisted the Mystery Man to do the dirty work.
I think Varun is probably alive but is hiding and wants revenge, and also he knows Prithvi from before so Prithvi is like a pawn in taking revenge from Ela, Sanju and Vinnie

Nikki <3
This is an interesting character. Maybe we can write something on him? FF of some sort?

We've now seen his eyes and mouth. Apparently, he's also a smoker. We haven't yet heard his voice. One day, he may look at us and start talking to us!