AnYa SS True Love never faded Away

-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hello guys how r u all?? hope u all r doing good, writing something after long time & didnt know if the story makes any sense or not ๐Ÿค” all thanks to my friend JABI  who want me to write something on this theme so i write & as i didnt write anything for long had done many mistakes so pls ignore them, really dnt knw if the title goes with the story line or not ๐Ÿ˜† im clueless

True Love... never faded Away

the first day of the college of navya she isreally nervous dnt know how will be the atmosphere the people,though her two best buddy Appy and ritz r with her, her nervousness is still there they as they console her she start feeling better & step into the college, at the corridoor she get bumped with a guy & when she was about to say sorry their eyes meet & it felt for her tht everything get stopped for her the guy was tall with hazel brown eys there was soe magic in his eyes which was nt letting her eyes to look any other direction soon their eyelock broke, it seems it was love at fist sight for navya the guy was really handsome & xharing that no girl can stop herself frm fall in love with him thinks navya in her mind soon she shrugged off from her all thoughts and she went to the class luckily he was also in her class she got to knw that he is the most populer guy in the whole college & very fun loving & friendly in nature,days passes whnever she get chance she used to look at him and but never get the courage to talk with him, it was one day when the teacher give them a group task them togather it was the first time when they interact with each other soon they become really good friends & everyone was surprised to see that they bcom soo good friends as they wr really opposite from each other, with the help and support of Anant navya gain more confident & whenever they do any tast togather no one can beat them,navya's friends were really happy to see the change in her,AnYa now used to spend lots of time with each other Anant's other femae friends used to feel jealous of navya but AnYa never used to care, soon navya realised that she is deeply in love with Anant but dnt knw if he feels the same or not & she dnt hv the courage to tell him, Anant also getting attracted to her simplicity & innocent but he dont knw wht xactly he feels for her as he dnt blieve in relationshiop & love & dnt want to do commitent with anyone but soehow he knows that navya was really speciL for him, one day he tell navya that he feels they r more than friends, navya's happiness had no bound she hugged him tightly & he also hugged her back gradually they r relation go deeper & it was one evening went they went for dinner after hving dinner whn they wer comming back it start rainning navya was very happy to see the rain she get out from the shelter of the resturent roof &start drenching on it Anant was looking at her mesmarisingly he cant take his eyes off from her & soon he join her to get drenced  himself Navya didnt notice hi till she didnt feel a pull on her waist Anant was holding her by her waist pulled her very close to him there was an eye lock soon hos eyes fall on her wet lips navya close her eyes as he locked his lips with her then he took her into his ar & took her in to a nearest cottage they spend the nigh togather, at the orning navya found herself wrapped in Anant's arm she blushed imagining what happen at night at first she dnt knw how to take the situation but she trust Anant alot & know he ll never let her down she trust him fully, when Anant woke up e was aso lil confuse but later he smiled at navya and they went to their home after some days navya was really happy but her happiness go shattered as she overheard his & ranbir's convo reg her (Anant said he knows that navya is very nice & special for him but he cant marry her as he dont want to get married & whatever happened between them was accidently) hearing all this navya;s heart broken totally without meeting Anant she run frm there crying ritz & appy saw her going & asked what happened but she didnt wait to listen anyone,later they asked aboutit to Anant & Ranbir & they bcom clueless after that day navya didnt come to college
everyone was worried about her & Anant was getting restless after class they went to navya's house and find it locked the gang was puzzled & Anant heart broken.. with each & every passig day Anant was getting depress & realise how much he loved navya & what she was mean to him, his eyes always search for her, he quary all the places which he knw navya can b there but failed to get her.. Year passed
AFTER FOUR YEARS
now Anant had changed alot he is no more that fun loving guy, nw he bco lifeless & strict who all the tie keep himself busy in work in last four year his frnds didnt see hiom smile,
Ranbir: how long you ll b like this?? how can be uso lifeless??
Anant: M life went away fro the day when navya went away from me,
Ranbir I know, ok listen we have a very important deal dor this you hv to go to sila tworroww
Anant : ok i will
Anant went to simla, after finishing his meeting when he was coming back to home a little boy 4 year of age come infrnt of his car, anant stopped the car at time but the kid fall on the ground & get hurt Anant get out from his car & took him in his arm the kid was really cute & resemble Anant aswell Anant took him & with him & do all the bandage needed then he asked for his address or number the id give him a number anant call him & informed his family..soon there was a bell on Anant's door when he opened the door he was surprised & shocked to see who was standing intront of them it was NAVYA his navya he cant blieve his eyes he huggged her tight, he cant xplain how happy he was bt there ws no reaction frm navya even she was surprised to soon the kid come & pull the coat of Anat & asked Y u r hugging my mom>?? dou knw her anant was shocked to heard that he felt like he lost his navya again, navya took the kid& say thanks to Anant & was about to leave when Anant hold her Hand, there whn navya look at hiseyes she saw tears & anger bth in his eyes hesaid u cant go like this, once u had went away from  my life without saying anything this time i dnt let u go like this u have to ans my ques navya asked the kid to go & sit in the car & she ll b there soon & like a good boy he did what his mo instracted him
N: wht do u want to aske?in shaky voice?
A: y did u leave me like this (holding her frm her both arm and pulling her close)
N:Anant leave me i need to go
A: thats not the ans of my quest
N: what you want to knw?? y i leave u??what else i can do whn i knw that you wr not ready to accept our relatioship as legally &  think what ever happened between us wrs an accident to u.
then Anant realise that Naya must heard the covo happen btwn ranbir & Anant then he left her arm & navya left from there
thenext day b4leaving shimla Anant want to meet navya & her family so he collect her adress & went there & for his surprise he found that navya live with her younfger bro & mom & there is no other guy in her life then how come she bcom the mother of the kid..he bcom curious to know the mystry he waited for navya to come back home & when she comes he sked her about the kid father & forced her to spell out the truth & then navya broke down crying & accept that He is the father of her kid & navant is his child And also start crying & hugged her hightly & said y did u hide all this from me for so long y navya?? y u takeal the pain to urself y?
N: bcos i dnt want to b a burden on u or dont want u to tie into any forcable relationship i loved u Anant frm the bottom ouf my heat & want only love in return if my love bcom obsticle in ur life then i dnt want to tie u in such relation
Anant cupped her face & wipped her tears & place a sofft kiss on her forehead
A: idiot u r my life do u knw my life bcom meaning less without u or will say there ws no life with out u
navya looked at his eyes whixh shows the pain he gone through in this last 4 year navya hugged him & said sorry & Anant also said sorry by this time the little champ was there this time he pulled navya's saree which make them to break their hug & look at him, he asked who ws tht guy & y he is hugging his mom (he is too possessive abouth his mom) then Anant took him in his ar & said
A: im ur dad  sweetheart , Navant bco really excited to heard tht & looked to his mom & his mom give a nood to him & he hugged Anant tightly soon navya also joined in that hug & now they become just a perfect family

ok guys dnt throw jute chappal on me im writting soething after long time

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha06 thumbnail
wow!!! liana its vy touching when i was reading the last part my eyes were  wet๐Ÿ˜ญ thank u soo much for such a lovely SS๐Ÿค—
Edited by rashi_anya - 11 years ago
Abommi thumbnail

wow...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘

Hey liana hope u remember me๐Ÿ˜†

wow lovely yaar "true luve never faded away"๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Abommi - 11 years ago
Shaya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome Liana๐Ÿ‘. Very touching. Thanks for this SS. Keep writing๐Ÿค— Edited by Shaya_123 - 11 years ago
chandni4433 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnks alooott liana :)) plzz keep writing ...u know na i love this theme veryyy much :))
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wowiii very touchy emotional one Liana๐Ÿ˜Š... loved reading.. Keep writing
anyadiv96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wooowww...it was too touching...i luvd it a lott...๐Ÿ‘ plzz keep writing...
sifarah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really nice & emotional one.. And the best is that it gives a massage that "taking decisions on half truth makes everyone unhappy".. keep writing..
wish you the best of the season..
..gracie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superbbb  Liana ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ & Keep Writting๐Ÿ˜Š
Richa_shamya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wowiii...LOvely one ๐Ÿ‘ just loved it :)