Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tashaveli

@ Manish : wen I was in college my mom too wldnt allow me to stay out late for study or entertainment at d college. College was a gd 10 km away nd me using my own vehicle. But now being a parent myself I realise Wat my mom went thru all alone and d tension she used to go thru wen I was half n hour late (cellfones were non existent back den). So agree whole heartedly on d 3rd point.
ya dear wen u be a parent only den u'll undrstnd wat our parents feel...how much dey r worried for us...n how much dey care...u ri8Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SG..Revisited..!! (Page 2)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

really dear u r ri8...dis show tells us so much about youth life...it also tells us about how the teens r n wat is their life...da dreams,the wants,the rights,the actual thing dat happens in youth life...we cant say its just a focus on love life but its a focus on teenage lyf...I being small have learnt so much from the show...I got to know wats wrong n wats right...I got to know how much parents r needed n how dey r crrct...I also got to know the fact dat how much we need frnds in lyf...dis show also tpld me to fight for ur dreams...to just get into wat we want to do actually but only by correctly thinking over it wat we r doing is ri8 or wrong...n we shud convince our parents dat we want to be sumthing dat cheers us n I am sure dey will neve stop us
so i think watching SG dint do me any harm but it warned me wat shud we be in our youth lives
n lastly I agree wid u manish wat u said is completely true...

hey bhaggu...I have written so much in a cmmnt...its ma first tym writing a long cmmnt...so plzz forgive ma grammatical or spelling mistakesLOL

forget about the spellings and grammar...all that we need to care for is what our reactions are...!! That is what constitutes contemporary writing..!! and you have just what is right and what you feel is right...hats off for that.. Big smile Big smile
thnx manishn yess u r fully ri8...we have to see da reactions...

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

sorry yaar mani...bekar main tumhare post ka 1st reply itna lamba likh kar kharab kar di

i said na no need to be sorry..!! and what you wrote is just  right...then why do you need to be sorry..!! after all we live in a democracy and we do have the right to express our feeling..!!
ya u r ri8...we r living in a country of democracy but I think da democracy isn't workingAngry

nicki11

nicki11

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged

@ Manish : wen I was in college my mom too wldnt allow me to stay out late for study or entertainment at d college. College was a gd 10 km away nd me using my own vehicle. But now being a parent myself I realise Wat my mom went thru all alone and d tension she used to go thru wen I was half n hour late (cellfones were non existent back den). So agree whole heartedly on d 3rd point.
yay i am not only mum hereLOL.my mum was same (still is)i remember once had big fight cos i wanted to for a trip with friends but she said no.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SupertrouperManish_ShettyakshayRSahasYuvreenian

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nicki11

yay i am not only mum hereLOL.my mum was same (still is)i remember once had big fight cos i wanted to for a trip with friends but she said no.
oh congo...u ren't da only mum...LOL
ya mummas do worry about their children more...mera mamma is lyk dat too...tution se thodi late ho jaungi a call will go to da tution maamLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
@tashaveli well now I think my post did make sense...thanx a lot for expressing your POV...and ya so true..I can compltely understand what u mean, though I am not a parent but then I too feel the same way when I my young cousins and nephews are left in my care...

@akku bro...well said bhai..but humare haatho mein kuch bhi nahi hein..agar CVs chathe hein ki wein kachuhe ke jaose dheere jaye tho humkya kare...hum chahe jithna bhi horn kyun bajaye...wein accelerator nahi dhabayenge..!!

@nikki...well jagda tho aise hum bhi bahuth bar karte hein...actually the thing is tat when we get angry we loose that ability to think..!! but later we realize how wrong we are..!!

@sahas thanz a lot dear for keeping this discussion alive..!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Supertrouper

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.