Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

SG..Revisited..!!

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
SG Revisited
"Hello everyone!! I"m still the same old girl from Kathgodam and I'm gonna take up more issues that plague our youth today!!! Let's hope for the best !!!"

This was posted on 10th October, 2012 in the Official Page of Suvreen Guggal on Facebook by the PH...Well I see that now this statement is coming into reality.

Yes even now we have Yuvreen track going on...but at the same time we also have the youth issues being adressed. I may be too late on commenting on this week's episodes, but the only thing I could say is that SG is getting back on the track. We are getting the
same old rebellious Suvreen, who fought for her rights...who knew what is right and wrong for her. Youth Social Issues have also been a highlight of the show, may it be high cut off or may it be decision making track...all just focused on changing the rigid mindset of the people. The various social issues addressed are:

1. Eve teasing: It is really interesting to see how the show is taking a great interest on the recent rape crisis in Delhi. It was really heart touching to see how Alisha questioned the other day: "Are we not safe even at our homes?" Hats off to Naro for her role...She today in the show is representing the women of India...the women who are taking all nonsense in the Indian society just due to the rigid mindset..!! Just wish if people today could see how Suvreen had fought for Naro with her 'Besharmi March'...Probably this shame would not have arisen...!!

2. Separated Parents: May be wondering how is this a social crisis...I dont know if it is right to consider it as a social crisis but then I am sue about one thing that it does effect the society...!! Family is often the first teacher to any individual...Every other person can look up to is their family for their support...But, when the same family disregards you...Gives you a feeling that you are non important...That harms you self identity...and this can not just be seen thorugh Annie, but also in the case of Alisha and Zoro.

3. Generation Understanding: Often, when our parents restrict us from partying out late in the night, or scold us for our carelessness, our pester us with their 'Every Five Minute' call when we are outside; all that we teenagers feel is anger and frustration. I am not saying we are wrong. We are right but then what we don't get to see is the care and concern our parents have for us. It is only the fear that we may be in danger or may get ourselves in trouble that makes them feel wrong. This understanding is what we often lack. Also, this leads to many small fights at home..!!

Edited by Manish_Shetty - 28 December 2012 at 2:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11SupertrouperMonika_SsujairohitSahasYuvreenianakshayR

SahasYuvreenian IF-Rockerz
SahasYuvreenian
SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
really dear u r ri8...dis show tells us so much about youth life...it also tells us about how the teens r n wat is their life...da dreams,the wants,the rights,the actual thing dat happens in youth life...we cant say its just a focus on love life but its a focus on teenage lyf...I being small have learnt so much from the show...I got to know wats wrong n wats right...I got to know how much parents r needed n how dey r crrct...I also got to know the fact dat how much we need frnds in lyf...dis show also tpld me to fight for ur dreams...to just get into wat we want to do actually but only by correctly thinking over it wat we r doing is ri8 or wrong...n we shud convince our parents dat we want to be sumthing dat cheers us n I am sure dey will neve stop us
so i think watching SG dint do me any harm but it warned me wat shud we be in our youth lives
n lastly I agree wid u manish wat u said is completely true...

hey bhaggu...I have written so much in a cmmnt...its ma first tym writing a long cmmnt...so plzz forgive ma grammatical or spelling mistakesLOL

Edited by sahashrabdidash - 28 December 2012 at 2:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

really dear u r ri8...dis show tells us so much about youth life...it also tells us about how the teens r n wat is their life...da dreams,the wants,the rights,the actual thing dat happens in youth life...we cant say its just a focus on love life but its a focus on teenage lyf...I being small have learnt so much from the show...I got to know wats wrong n wats right...I got to know how much parents r needed n how dey r crrct...I also got to know the fact dat how much we need frnds in lyf...dis show also tpld me to fight for ur dreams...to just get into wat we want to do actually but only by correctly thinking over it wat we r doing is ri8 or wrong...n we shud convince our parents dat we want to be sumthing dat cheers us n I am sure dey will neve stop us
so i think watching SG dint do me any harm but it warned me wat shud we be in our youth lives
n lastly I agree wid u manish wat u said is completely true...

hey bhaggu...I have written so much in a cmmnt...its ma first tym writing a long cmmnt...so plzz forgive ma grammatical or spelling mistakesLOL

forget about the spellings and grammar...all that we need to care for is what our reactions are...!! That is what constitutes contemporary writing..!! and you have just what is right and what you feel is right...hats off for that.. Big smile Big smile

SahasYuvreenian

SahasYuvreenian
SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
sorry yaar mani...bekar main tumhare post ka 1st reply itna lamba likh kar kharab kar di

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

sorry yaar mani...bekar main tumhare post ka 1st reply itna lamba likh kar kharab kar di

i said na no need to be sorry..!! and what you wrote is just  right...then why do you need to be sorry..!! after all we live in a democracy and we do have the right to express our feeling..!!

SahasYuvreenian

Supertrouper Goldie
Supertrouper
Supertrouper

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
@ Manish : wen I was in college my mom too wldnt allow me to stay out late for study or entertainment at d college. College was a gd 10 km away nd me using my own vehicle. But now being a parent myself I realise Wat my mom went thru all alone and d tension she used to go thru wen I was half n hour late (cellfones were non existent back den). So agree whole heartedly on d 3rd point.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11Manish_ShettySahasYuvreenian

SahasYuvreenian
SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
abhi thoda busy will cmmnt lil later
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
always agreed that SG addresses awesome issues..just like now..eve-teasing thing...but again..their story is going like at tortoise speed now...neither r they showing yuvreen properly nor the issues..and they have got themselves struck in this RC-suvi love story (which seems to be a disaster idea for me ) just due to a bit of fan support they got from RC fans

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SupertrouperManish_Shetty

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index