Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ankifan_manju

IF-Dazzler

Ankifan_manju

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
rishi ne indira ka intezaar 8 saal tk kia n jab mili to zara ke liye chhod dia. i just hate him

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkanghazel---haichee.Avani..ByGod.Nancy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i just hate rishi" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RamziMeriJaan

IF-Dazzler

RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manjulata

rishi ne indira ka intezaar 8 saal tk kia n jab mili to zara ke liye chhod dia. i just hate him

Come on buddy just chill , wait n watch ! Who knows you might be supporting him next week !
Just watch until ll is clear. What if Zara leave now , and later on is reveal she  is te real Indira , are you going o ask Rishi o look for n bring her bak . One of most convincing part was their marriage being finalized n god sign ( remember the letter with yes fall on Indira picture at temple > when Indu asked God if Zara was her mother , she took the wrong one n right one fall on Indira pic ) all proves are on ZlW side , but God proves are with Zara eh . So wait for the truth to come out .

Edited by aweil1 - 28 December 2012 at 1:43am

RanjinikishanHeema22-SUMITaholic--Shwetha-

-Neha04-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Neha04-

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
I LOVE RISHI

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rishionlyRamziMeriJaanRanjinikishanHeema22-SUMITaholic-_saumya_-Clara--dear10-

-dear10-

IF-Stunnerz

-dear10-

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Neha04-

I LOVE RISHI
ditto Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SUMITaholic-_saumya_-Neha04-

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aweil1

Originally posted by manjulata

Come on buddy just chill , wait n watch ! Who knows you might be supporting him next week !
Just watch until ll is clear. What if Zara leave now , and later on is reveal she  is te real Indira , are you going o ask Rishi o look for n bring her bak . One of most convincing part was their marriage being finalized n god sign ( remember the letter with yes fall on Indira picture at temple > when Indu asked God if Zara was her mother , she took the wrong one n right one fall on Indira pic ) all proves are on ZlW side , but God proves are with Zara eh . So wait for the truth to come out .

Good ReplyTongue

aadk-SUMITaholic-Heema22_saumya_

-Neha04-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Neha04-

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dear10

Originally posted by -Neha04-

I LOVE RISHI

</div><div>dittoEmbarrassed
   Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SUMITaholic-_saumya_

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
I am vey surprise to see , how many people are in band wagan to bash Rishis character !! The story is yet to unfold! If LW is in fact Indira we will not come to know this with in one day of investigation. We just know that  either Zara or Indira, got up from funeral prey and walk 4 km . Was Indira in state of good physical health to do that? She was in coma for 8+ months . No one can to it. So it has to be heathier person than Indira. We need to wait till MK entry for real explanation !! So chill , stop bashing Rishi . He is just a victim of circumstance and destiny !!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RamziMeriJaanaadkRanjinikishanPari117-Neha04--Shwetha-

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

I am vey surprise to see , how many people are in band wagan to bash Rishis character !! The story is yet to unfold! If LW is in fact Indira we will not come to know this with in one day of investigation. We just know that either Zara or Indira, got up from funeral prey and walk 4 km . Was Indira in state of good physical health to do that? She was in coma for 8+ months . No one can to it. So it has to be heathier person than Indira. We need to wait till MK entry for real explanation !! So chill , stop bashing Rishi . He is just a victim of circumstance and destiny !!!

well said my di Hug its just that he is between two phases. I guess before blaming him why can't we keep ourselves at his place

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aadkHeema22-Neha04-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top