Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Joyel

IF-Dazzler

Joyel

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
I smell something fishy about the character Gunjan.Being a teenage girl,she loved Mehnk very much and I doubt their affair might have reached physical relationship with eachother.I doubt Gunjan might become pregnant with Mehnk and if the CVs adopt my concept then Gunjan has to face a great worst tragedy in her life,because Mehank got married to Charu.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazlatchimepersaudSixthsensesSpeciesDovebirdboogleriddhima1kashishrocksSweetiShobhyswagakevin2MSN_Vanny-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gunjan becomes Pregnant" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rakshaanra

Goldie

rakshaanra

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Is this official, can moderators help!

tastahnin

Goldie

tastahnin

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged

well,i don't think that such a matured girl like gunjan would make a great mistake like consummating before wedding...yes,the beginning of their relationship was bold...but that time situation was very delicate...i don't think that she would have made such mistake in cold head...

and even if cv's want to focus on teenage pregnancy then neither gunjan nor rachna should be made victim...in that case any side character like chaya can be made be the victim...i don't like to see lead characters victim in such delicate matter...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21cbindia2009m001booglesugni007rouble_loverrnfanhoneey95nnmmirene_cpreetieShas3SweetiShobhybrat2008MSN_VannyDOC108RamziMeriJaan.shona.

Joyel

IF-Dazzler

Joyel

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rakshaanra

Is this official, can moderators help!
This is only my assumption,and not real facts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetiShobhy

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
I dont believe that's going to happen. Because if it was Gunjan would have been owrrying about her unborn child already. and Gunjan is smart enough. i know she wont go to that extent!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MEERA DOOKIEcbindia2009irene_cShas3SweetiShobhyDOC108MSN_Vanny

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
firstly ...gunjan is a smart character and she wont fall easily 
secondly mayank also looks quiet okay not that hungry creepy character 
thirdly ...these getting a pregnancy terminated is very easy 
fourthly we dont want this track 
and finally this is not a ekta kapoor serial 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Desdemonarouble_loverrnfan-Surma-meghna.skytastahninirene_cMeriam25Shas3brat2008swagakevin2-PrimaDonna-MSN_Vannypreetipc

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
LOL ekta kapoor love tracks like that!

Im sure thats not coming our way because if it does, it will show teenage pregnancy and it will surely cause fingers pointing at Gunjan and it will not have a good effect on the show at all!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cbindia2009rouble_loverShas3SweetiShobhyDOC108

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swagakevin2

LOL ekta kapoor love tracks like that!

Im sure thats not coming our way because if it does, it will show teenage pregnancy and it will surely cause fingers pointing at Gunjan and it will not have a good effect on the show at all!

yeps i am sick of those tracks ..Cry...and u think this generation is so dumb that they dont know abt birth control Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sugni007boogledirk41rouble_loverShas3SweetiShobhybrat2008-Eris-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.