What shall reunite Nevik.?? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

cooldreams

cooldreams

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Nice Post and good replies by everyone..As you all said, a big dhamaka is needed to have Neha n Vikram back on track...The more so to Neha. Just like the shoot-out drama brought some sense to many on the show..I was expecting Neha to start working her problem too..but Alas...Story remains where it was since the season 2 start. Here is my guess..

Now that Vikram bailed out Rehan, he might know Vikram's importance in his life and what it means to have a father. He may feel guilty for all the mess he had made in their lives and might move away from Neha-Vik. Thus triggering some drama between Neha-Vikram.

Idea to kidnap Vikram is too good...RaYa scheming this one, will be a blast to watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armanz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What shall reunite Nevik.?? (Page 6)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
RaYa is coming up with their dhaasu plan to unite Nevik, with that if they also come closer and reunite then it will be good, as far as my opinion I must say that once Neha come back to Sheirgill House, they both can sort out their problem, they can handle their problems with much practically

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armanz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.