Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

PKBAAAA

IF-Dazzler

PKBAAAA

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Hai  Viji, aditi, Mani & every one else, i am late as usual but couldn't help putting in a word.Wonder what will make the cvs realize their mistake. Everyone is encashing in on RaShi's popularity but in the serial they r shown the least. Has it something 2 do with ram's throat? poor Dear , he was struggling yes'day.Even when raya r in the same frame all they do is make silly fights , wish 2 see some romance. Is it asking 2 much?Oh viji don't know what will unite Nevik, i was thinking they would unite Raya . Anyway aditi as u said lets b hopeful 4 next week.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldreamsaditi_34armanz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What shall reunite Nevik.?? (Page 5)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aditi_34

Goldie

aditi_34

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Hey unice!how was ur day? Never mind for being late..atleast u wrote ur mind.Even i thnk may be ram has a sour throat,thats y less dialogues to him:-(:-(..hope all the prblms vid writing n actors' scheduling get sorted after d end of vacations n cmng out of trps.kya pata v get anudr dhamakedaar epi on 10 jan..wishful thinking,sigh!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armanzPKBAAAA

armanz

IF-Dazzler

armanz

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1itida7

Hey unice!how was ur day? Never mind for being late..atleast u wrote ur mind.Even i thnk may be ram has a sour throat,thats y less dialogues to him:-(:-(..hope all the prblms vid writing n actors' scheduling get sorted after d end of vacations n cmng out of trps.kya pata v get anudr dhamakedaar epi on 10 jan..wishful thinking,sigh!

10jan was it special??btw that Krishu ji truth revelation day kya!?woh serial me dhamaaka dikhane se pehle humari brain dhamaka khake balh se door na jaye.bhagwan ek galti ke liye itna sajaa.last yr i had quit the serial for few weeks.so as a commitment to ST i am watching it now and see what we r getting.Poor Ram he has pharyngitis n Priya is all over him...Tum bhi na priya haalat toh dekhliya karo..

aditi_34

Goldie

aditi_34

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Yeah! Even i had stopped watchng d show at dat tym but 10 jan epi is classic.lost count of how many times i watchd it.but post dat till 15 march was bliss.the best tym in balh.can v get the same magic again or v r asking for sky??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armanz

PKBAAAA

IF-Dazzler

PKBAAAA

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Aditi , I am a bit busy these days & so i am not able 2 keep up with u all . Any way as u already know , no good promo 4 the weekend. So v hav nothing new 2 discuss. Feeling sad about it . Any way hav a great weekend.Big smile

armanz

PKBAAAA

IF-Dazzler

PKBAAAA

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Viji no new promo 4 us 2 chew on this weekend.Cry. Happy weekend.

armanz

armanz

IF-Dazzler

armanz

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKBAAA

Viji no new promo 4 us 2 chew on this weekend.Cry. Happy weekend.

So sorry unice i didnt reply to ur first one.Yeah not new or awesome promo.Ram poor guy he is having pharyngitis for 2weeks.bechara still has to speak...let us wish for his speedy recovery.

PKBAAAA

armanz

IF-Dazzler

armanz

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Yeah! Even i had stopped watchng d show at dat tym but 10 jan epi is classic.lost count of how many times i watchd it.but post dat till 15 march was bliss.the best tym in balh.can v get the same magic again or v r asking for sky??

How can we forget yaat.it was indeed a classic..Main na bhoolungaa...

PKBAAAA

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.