Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

   

What shall reunite Nevik.?? (Page 2)

iLuvRamKapoor IF-Sizzlerz
iLuvRamKapoor
iLuvRamKapoor

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 16171

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
from nw the shw can go anywhere viji
in the process of helping nevik raya can cum close 
pihu is scared of aye sowmya will talk to priya may be she will confront ram reg ayesha 
pihu becomes sick n priya may shift to KM as pihu's mom



Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 28 December 2012 at 1:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvaditi_34sreev12Annthewarmanz

aditi_34 Goldie
aditi_34
aditi_34

Joined: 09 May 2012
Posts: 1385

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armanz

May be neha missing??dont throw bricks at me...
u cracked me up..u r too gud. m still rofling.hehehe.matlab raya vil kidnap neha..lol..b.d.w. If u vud hav said smthng lyk dis for vik,den samajh mein aata coz Jai has gone on vacation this week.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sreev12armanz

armanz IF-Rockerz
armanz
armanz

Joined: 06 January 2010
Posts: 6148

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Aditi do u think they respect for us??i never felt so.everyone follows demand n supply but creative people even after knowing viewer's pulse dont care abt it.ok lv it.
am watching gor ST,RK n AM.so awaiting to see the magic of Raya..
aditi_34 Goldie
aditi_34
aditi_34

Joined: 09 May 2012
Posts: 1385

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

from nw the shw can go anywhere viji
in the process of helping nevik raya can cum close
pihu is scared of aye sowmya will talk to priya may be she will confront ram reg ayesha
pihu becomes sick n priya may shift to KM as pihu's mom


aapke muh mein ram ki fav eclairs for this.n dis seems highly possible.lets c,but im hopeful for next week.lets c kya hota h..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armanz

armanz IF-Rockerz
armanz
armanz

Joined: 06 January 2010
Posts: 6148

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1itida7

Originally posted by armanz

May be neha missing??dont throw bricks at me...
u cracked me up..u r too gud. m still rofling.hehehe.matlab raya vil kidnap neha..lol..b.d.w. If u vud hav said smthng lyk dis for vik,den samajh mein aata coz Jai has gone on vacation this week.

Thanks for Rofling.but yaar neha is too much sometimes..let her miss Vikram badly then she will know how much she loves him n needs him.itna confused n beakal woman i didnt see anywhere..
iLuvRamKapoor IF-Sizzlerz
iLuvRamKapoor
iLuvRamKapoor

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 16171

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
may be raya will mix something in nevik's drink but unfortunately raya will hav dat drinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armanz

armanz IF-Rockerz
armanz
armanz

Joined: 06 January 2010
Posts: 6148

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

from nw the shw can go anywhere viji
in the process of helping nevik raya can cum close
pihu is scared of aye sowmya will talk to priya may be she will confront ram reg ayesha
pihu becomes sick n priya may shift to KM as pihu's mom



Mani thats true.ya read articles abt priya going to KM for pihu.But where's PRK.only nagging him gor everything isnt enough for me Priya darling.Pyaar kaha gayab hogaya??no more love in the air.only parents now not a couple anymore.so no RaYa in future only Ma n Pa???thats what unacceptable yaar.
aditi_34 Goldie
aditi_34
aditi_34

Joined: 09 May 2012
Posts: 1385

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armanz

Aditi do u think they respect for us??i never felt so.everyone follows demand n supply but creative people even after knowing viewer's pulse dont care abt it.ok lv it.
am watching gor ST,RK n AM.so awaiting to see the magic of Raya..
even if its biz,they even dont know dat. Luk around, yamuna expresway,big bazaar,vim,life ok,n wat not is busy encashing brand rashi.n d makers who actualy have made dem this is giving them meagre screen time on their own show.anythng but sensible..chalo enuff cvs bashing..m actualy having hopes vid d nevi track..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sreev12armanz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index