Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Hi friends at present RaYa are still separate but they have come together in two matters..first for Pihu n now for their loving friends Neha n Vikram.They are planning a dhamaka to reunite Nevik.so just guess what will be the situations that will make Neha n Vikram that their Love indeed matters more than anything else.
PS:No wonder Raya arent still thinking about coming together.Aur ek 2months toh lagega if the story progresses this sloooww.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvashishrockzzjatreanurayaMahaalwayscooladiti_34SriBAnnthewjakther7Mini1991iLuvRamKapoorluvsakshi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What shall reunite Nevik.??" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aditi_34

Goldie

aditi_34

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Hiya viji! Umm..raya can actualy create circumstances that cn lead nevi to rediscover their luv for each other,lyk dat anda bhurji scene.n nw where raya are concerned,i thnk while helping them,even mr n mrs.kapoor vil cum closer.v cn have scenes lyk office vala luv on 3 dec types.i luvd it.:-):-D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Annthewarmanzjineejiggs

aditi_34

Goldie

aditi_34

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
And with regards to speed of story,i thnk they'l pace up.trps dekhi h unhone show ki..?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armanz

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1itida7

And with regards to speed of story,i thnk they'l pace up.trps dekhi h unhone show ki..?

Dont even talk abt it 1.6...yee who would dedicate a week to side characters yaar.??!!added to that every now n then they are openong n closing the scenes on him.hadd hogayi.just bardaasht ke bahar na jaaye..Pace toh turtle se bhi slow hai.may be new year mein speed up.. karsakte hai.

jineejiggs

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Hiya viji! Umm..raya can actualy create circumstances that cn lead nevi to rediscover their luv for each other,lyk dat anda bhurji scene.n nw where raya are concerned,i thnk while helping them,even mr n mrs.kapoor vil cum closer.v cn have scenes lyk office vala luv on 3 dec types.i luvd it.:-):-D

They are indeed planning for a dhamaka.egg bhurji toh normal scene hai.What shall be a dhamaka in Nevik's life??

aditi_34

aditi_34

Goldie

aditi_34

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armanz

Dont even talk abt it 1.6...yee who would dedicate a week to side characters yaar.??!!added to that every now n then they are openong n closing the scenes on him.hadd hogayi.just bardaasht ke bahar na jaaye..Pace toh turtle se bhi slow hai.may be new year mein speed up.. karsakte hai.
dont u thnk cvs vil learn lesson? 12-12-12 was more dan torcher.soch kar bhi,i am petrified.but result unhone dekha na.hardly v hav got him in last week.again sammy goin on holiday for a week.n regarding pace,yaar there is stiff competition.audience doesnt owe them anythng.wen they take it as business,n consider us as clients,v vud also nt invest in their products   if they dont provide entertainment.simple.but im hopeful.i thnk they hav got their dose.trps must have given them direction.v just want maximum screen time for raya n sensible progress in their story.rest cn go take a hike!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvarmanzjineejiggs

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
May be neha missing??dont throw bricks at me...

aditi_34

Goldie

aditi_34

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armanz

They are indeed planning for a dhamaka.egg bhurji toh normal scene hai.What shall be a dhamaka in Nevik's life??
hehe dhamaaka kya ho sakta h? Mitu didi se hopes to hain,but unka koi bharosa nahin hain.;-).i just want to c dubai party goin boarding dubai flight.next week seems hopeful.also v may get development on pihu front.

armanz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.