Qubool Hai

Rashid's 2nd household INTOLERABLE and a WASTE - Page 6

adeeti10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: princessonline

The part in red. It annoys me so much when people say its just fiction. I understand its fiction but come on when they start the show they say "they want to show you the way life is lived and blah blah" making it sound so realistic and then by the 300th episode they start showing a ghost track where the house is haunted by an evil spirit. I don't expect complete realism but come on how many times has your house been haunted that you are going to show such superstitious material to people. On top of that I have never seen the people of the house going to work on a regular basis, and if they do they always have to go for an important meeting and their back with in a flash of a second. Where does all this money come from when you sit at home doing nothing?

πŸ‘ Yay! A kindred spirit... And another one... No pun intended! πŸ˜‰

But I totally get you 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

four. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: princessonline

The part in red. It annoys me so much when people say its just fiction. I understand its fiction but come on when they start the show they say "they want to show you the way life is lived and blah blah" making it sound so realistic and then by the 300th episode they start showing a ghost track where the house is haunted by an evil spirit. I don't expect complete realism but come on how many times has your house been haunted that you are going to show such superstitious material to people. On top of that I have never seen the people of the house going to work on a regular basis, and if they do they always have to go for an important meeting and their back with in a flash of a second. Where does all this money come from when you sit at home doing nothing?

Well didn't you just hit it in the park.

Fiction. That is one of the major things why we love watching shows because most of the times it doesn't happen in our real lives. Out of the ordinary, but we also look for something we can relate too. See some reality. 

@Bold: LMAOOO. Shows like TVD and Supernatural work for me but I think it's the way Indian shows do it that it seems totally unreal.

DITTO DITTO. What does Asad even do? What does Rashid do? I always had this thing with indian shows that I wish they showed what business they did and what kind of projects etc but na-da. 

This being a Muslim show they never show going to Mosque and praying. 

Edited by -a04 - 11 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh thank god, I am not alone in thinking Ayaan can't act. Agreed he is too energetic...everything is forced. I too fast forward their scenes.
Nikhat and Humeira both are viewing the world through rose coloured glasses. It's super annoying to see that Nikhat can't see what Haseena is doing to her family and her remarks are always targetting at her dusk colouring.
I would have run a mile from Ayaan and Haseena...lolπŸ˜†
Thanks all for the fun posts...made me realise I am not alone in thinking Rashid's 2nd household is full of nuts...πŸ˜†
Edited by Namzz - 11 years ago
princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: adeeti10

Lol! I read most of the posts in this thread and This was among the funniest! Good one, lady!

I can picture all those folks sitting and fuming about all the bashing on here! Lots of interesting views on family no. 2... My two cents, they can't burn out the leads like the earlier show, so they're creating parallel tracks for the parallel male lead. 

Why, thank you. 😳 I bash heartthrobs and brain-robbed-s without discrimination. πŸ˜›

princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: adeeti10

πŸ‘ Yay! A kindred spirit... And another one... No pun intended! πŸ˜‰

But I totally get you 

πŸ˜†
Hey, my name is Riya! I am glad we think alike about the whole realism and fiction thing. If they start a track like that in this show, god forbid they do, I will know exactly who to talk to. I am sure we will get a good laugh at their portrayal of "reality and everyday life"
princessonline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -a04

Well didn't you just hit it in the park.

Fiction. That is one of the major things why we love watching shows because most of the times it doesn't happen in our real lives. Out of the ordinary, but we also look for something we can relate too. See some reality. 

@Bold: LMAOOO. Shows like TVD and Supernatural work for me but I think it's the way Indian shows do it that it seems totally unreal.

DITTO DITTO. What does Asad even do? What does Rashid do? I always had this thing with indian shows that I wish they showed what business they did and what kind of projects etc but na-da. 

This being a Muslim show they never show going to Mosque and praying. 

All we know is that Asad and Rashid go to work and come back right away. Never do they show the daily struggles they have to go through or what kind of a work they do.

Exactly! The only time I saw them pray was the first episode.

Another thing that gets under my skin is that they are always dressed. As much as I love to dress,but exactly who in the right frame of mind is dressed all day long? Then when they have to go outside they tell each other to get ready? Like the girls is wearing makeup, earrings, bracelets, necklace and she still needs to get dressed? I don't even dress that much to go to parties. Today Asad come home from the office and changed his professional clothes to a different set of home professional clothes. I was just wondering what the difference was. πŸ˜†
aditi222 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Guys, this is aditi. I absolutely love this post. All the comments are so funny especially the ones' about Rashid's family. I completely agree on the way rashid and Asad are always professionally dressed even at homeπŸ˜† The other person who's dressing style really irks me is Razia. why is she always wearing solid gold jewellery even at home? πŸ˜†
I am pretty sure all the actors in Rashid's family must be jealous with Dilshad's family for getting more comfortable wardrobeπŸ˜‰
Also I think Zoya should be given a change in her wardrobe. After so many days I finally saw her in turtleneck.😊 
Hope the crew takes our suggestion under consideration.

Edited by aditi222 - 11 years ago
four. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@princessonline:

I get it that theres a storyline and they focus on that BUT they focus so much on the main concept they think other things or smaller things are not so important. All you show is the main stuff but don't actually show the stuff that build up to the storyline. 

For work It's been shown where a scene Asad said to one of the people he works with "Oh I wan't nothing to do with Rashid Khan company." Like if there your companies competitor show some struggle with that and I can't remember if I read or I saw it somewhere it said that Asad is keen on being a big business man he want's to get rich in life and when the show started nothing like that even happened. I was surprised the guy was already well off. 

First episode and there was another episode where Asad was actually praying BUT that's it. In his description Asad household is suppose to be all religious yet nothing like that. LOL and I can't really say anything about the Rashid household. 

LOL your first sentence hilarious "Another thing that gets under my skin is that they are always dressed."

LMAOOO oh god I don't get that either, there going somewhere and there like I'm going to get changed and it's not that you switch into traditional clothes or western you're still swearing same sort of clothing. 

Edited by -a04 - 11 years ago
princessonline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aditi222

Hey Guys, this is aditi. I absolutely love this post. All the comments are so funny especially the ones' about Rashid's family. I completely agree on the way rashid and Asad are always professionally dressed even at homeπŸ˜† The other person who's dressing style really irks me is Razia. why is she always wearing solid gold jewellery even at home? πŸ˜†

I am pretty sure all the actors in Rashid's family must be jealous with Dilshad's family for getting more comfortable wardrobeπŸ˜‰
Also I think Zoya should be given a change in her wardrobe. After so many days I finally saw her in turtleneck.😊 
Hope the crew takes our suggestion under consideration.

I love the way Dilshad dresses. So nice, simple and comfortable. She looks so nice and clean. Someone who you would want to talk to. She defines comfort and love to me. I don't know if what I am saying makes sense. But like someone you would want to know because they seem so nice, happy and uplifting.
princessonline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -a04

@princessonline:

I get it that theres a storyline and they focus on that BUT they focus so much on the main concept they think other things or smaller things are not so important. All you show is the main stuff but don't actually show the stuff that build up to the storyline. 

For work It's been shown where a scene Asad said to one of the people he works with "Oh I wan't nothing to do with Rashid Khan company." Like if there your companies competitor show some struggle with that and I can't remember if I read or I saw it somewhere it said that Asad is keen on being a big business man he want's to get rich in life and when the show started nothing like that even happened. I was surprised the guy was already well off. 

First episode and there was another episode where Asad was actually praying BUT that's it. In his description Asad household is suppose to be all religious yet nothing like that. LOL and I can't really say anything about the Rashid household. 

LOL your first sentence hilarious "Another thing that gets under my skin is that they are always dressed."

LMAOOO oh god I don't get that either, there going somewhere and there like I'm going to get changed and it's not that you switch into traditional clothes or western you're still swearing same sort of clothing. 

Yeah! I read the an article like that. You know half of the articles about the show have been wrong. That is why I refuse to believe the things written on Zee TV's website.

I saw that episode as well. I wish they would show us more of his life in the office and maybe Zoya can help at work. Because I have never seen the girl get out of the house to search for her father expect for the first couple of episodes.

I think building the character and telling us a lot more about their life is important because otherwise everything seems so vague. How did Asad create such a big business? The CV's haven't really told us why Rashid left his family, besides for money. We know they were staying together for a while but why did he let them go all of a sudden. Everything is so confusing still. I wish they would tell us a bit more. I want to know about Zoya and Asad's family life so I could connect and know a bit more about them.

Lol! I agree. Sometimes what they are wearing is so pretty and dressy and they go and change and they still look the same and I just sit there and wonder what was the difference? If you are going to change the whole point is to look different but you come back looking the same. :/