•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
After watching yesterday episode.i am very disappointed...
why cvs are  playing with rishi character?😭
after leap.they were destroying rishi character  inch by inch...but yesterday they destroyed his character completely🤢...
instead of spoiling rishi character ,why can't they concentrate on storyline...now the story is very much confusing...
Soon want this confusion to solve...
want our old rishi back😊...
want our superman back😉
lol...i want our jugadu rishi back who used to help indira in all situations😉😃
[QUOTE=HDInShi]lol...i want our jugadu rishi back who used to help indira in all situations😉😃 [/QUOTE
now the confusion  who is indira ðŸ˜†

Common friends, if LW is not at all Indira, how can u expect him to live with her forcefully?

Still we are not at all convinced as to LW is Indira. So keep watching twists and even CV's knows abt their social responsibility and are not all going to destroy the lead role.

You see, rishi on the humanity sake will again bring back LW back to SN.

)
Originally posted by shwetha297

Common friends, if LW is not at all Indira, how can u expect him to live with her forcefully?

Still we are not at all convinced as to LW is Indira. So keep watching twists and even CV's knows abt their social responsibility and are not all going to destroy the lead role.

You see, rishi on the humanity sake will again bring back LW back to SN.

I agree with I am not at all convinced that LW is Indira , forget about Rishi 's heart beats ( oky not really 😆) but my heart beats only for Zara as Indira .
cv's spoiling zara & rishi character