Hitler Didi

why CVS?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rishionly

Groupbie

rishionly

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
After watching yesterday episode.i am very disappointed...
why cvs are  playing with rishi character?Cry
after leap.they were destroying rishi character  inch by inch...but yesterday they destroyed his character completelyDead...
instead of spoiling rishi character ,why can't they concentrate on storyline...now the story is very much confusing...
Soon want this confusion to solve...
want our old rishi backSmile...
want our superman backWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkang--Divya--Mystique.-dear10-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why CVS?" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mystique.

IF-Stunnerz

Mystique.

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
lol...i want our jugadu rishi back who used to help indira in all situationsWinkBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rishionly

rishionly

Groupbie

rishionly

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=HDInShi]lol...i want our jugadu rishi back who used to help indira in all situationsWinkBig smile [/QUOTE
now the confusion  who is indira LOL

Mystique.

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Common friends, if LW is not at all Indira, how can u expect him to live with her forcefully?

Still we are not at all convinced as to LW is Indira. So keep watching twists and even CV's knows abt their social responsibility and are not all going to destroy the lead role.

You see, rishi on the humanity sake will again bring back LW back to SN.

RamziMeriJaan

RamziMeriJaan

IF-Rockerz

RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
)
Originally posted by shwetha297

Common friends, if LW is not at all Indira, how can u expect him to live with her forcefully?

Still we are not at all convinced as to LW is Indira. So keep watching twists and even CV's knows abt their social responsibility and are not all going to destroy the lead role.

You see, rishi on the humanity sake will again bring back LW back to SN.

I agree with I am not at all convinced that LW is Indira , forget about Rishi 's heart beats ( oky not really LOL) but my heart beats only for Zara as Indira .

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
cv's spoiling zara & rishi character

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.