Hitler Didi

Reason for Rishi not accepting LW as Indira? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Mystique.

IF-Stunnerz

Mystique.

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
its useless brainstroming ourselves on finding who is indira and zara ?Shocked
illa bedi has been giving illogical episodes...and this will continue a few more weeksDead
so guys...take a chill pill...and wait for the mystery to unfoldSmile
illa bedi surely has some unwanted twist coming up today...be ready for one more jhatkaLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reason for Rishi not accepting LW as Indira? (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Well answered -Saumya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_saumya_

aadk

IF-Dazzler

aadk

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
I think every individual is entitled to his/her own opinion!And when one strongly stands for what one believes is right,I think others have no right to call him/her blind or immature just because their opinions differ and dey believe that the rest are deliberately having a blind eye for their fav characters!And no one has got any right to mock the other person of lacking judgemental skills!!Attacking a fan base has always been the practice in this forum and one can see the same here in some comments!I hope we be a bit more considerate to the feelings of the ones with whom we share a different view point!Thanx..
@TM a logical post!!Smile

Edited by aadk - 28 December 2012 at 2:39am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RamziMeriJaanPari117.S.i.m.r.a.n.-Shwetha-Mystique.-dear10-

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
rishi listen to his heart that's why he loves zara

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadk

I think every individual is entitled to his/her own opinion!And when one strongly stands for what one believes is right,I think others have no right to call him/her blind or immature just because their opinions differ and dey believe that the rest are deliberately having a blind eye for their fav characters!And no one has got any right to mock the other person of lacking judgemental skills!!Attacking a fan base has always been the practice in this forum and one can see the same here in some comments!I hope we be a bit more considerate to the feelings of the ones with whom we share a different view point!Thanx..
@TM a logical post!!Smile
thanks appu for writing it. Just because our opinions doesn't match to theirs can't make us blind. Its our perception of analysing characters and everyone has their own rights to practice what their heart says. @TM: nice topic. I'll just say a big thanks to you for this post. Atleast in the middle of materialistic world, still if someone hearts the voice of soul its beautiful. I'm with rishi for his every actions this time. Because he is the sole victim, his duties and promises are breaking him apart. Pity for such situation

Edited by Pari117 - 28 December 2012 at 3:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aadk.S.i.m.r.a.n.-Shwetha-

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Originally posted by -Paulomi-

Rishi himself said that he loves Zaara and Indira is his responsibility.After getting that LW for a single time even he didn't say that still his heart says Zaara is his shrimatiji.He himself,announced it in front of everyone so there is no question of accepting and rejecting now.

Its just because you are a blind fan of Rishi you are saying this,but just conside once Rishi in place of LW and Indira in place of Rishi,if Indira at that time did something like that,won't  you protest,its just because the criminal here is Rishi,so I will close my eyes.No,I cant do this.Our parents also love us but they criticize and try to correct when we do any mistake.In the same way I love Rishi very much,but,for him,I can't be blind to hi mistakes.Iam sorry I can't do it.

Lastly,whoever is the real Indira,may it be Zaara at the end but still I will never support this kind of activity even from the leads.May it be that LW is a villain at the end but still it is not proved now,so brutally killing of humanity Iam not going to support.

Paulomi... shaant... you are all over in the forum... thaanda rakho... I can understand but ...
try to think this way...
 he does not mean everything he says about Indira rather LW... he does not feel anything for her and that's because he doesnt feel he is Indira... He does not really know that himself... thats just the way he feels 

Feel nehi karte to lekar kyu aaye yaar?Kisne kaha tha laane ko aur doctors ne bhi bola tha na le jaane ke liye.

agar zimmedaari utha nehi sakte to lete kyu ho?

pyar karna achchi baat hai par pyar mein andha hona achchi baat nehi hai aur tumhaare zindagi mein zaara pehle aayi ke indu?tumhe zaara ke emotions ka khayaal hai par apni beti ka nehi,mujhe na tab aisa aga jaise indu aaj apne ma-baap ke hote huye bhi anaath ho gayi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top