Reason for Rishi not accepting LW as Indira?

-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

1.       Rishi waited for Indira for 8 long years and found zara who look alike like Indira.

2.       They showed many proofs as to "Zara is not Indira" like DNA report and Finger print.

3.       Still, rishi believed zara as Indira and found Indira in Zara. This shows that he believes the heart rather than the proofs. If some other person comes and say Iam Indira with all the proofs, then shd he accept her? So selecting the person whom ur heart says is not at all wrong.

4.       If u love a person from core of ur heart, whether Indira or zara- the name really does not matters.

5.       Even Indu selected LW as her mother not just bcoz of attachment, but on the basis of finger prints.

6.       Rishi still not able to understand himself as to how can he err in identifying his "srimatiji"- The answer is simple- If LW is not at all Indira, then how does the feelings and emotion comes out. Still he looked after her like a small kid on the basis of humanity.

7.       There is some mystery behind LW.If LW is Indira, then how does story progress? So, Rishi has to look after LW bcoz of Indu and neglect Zara is future. Finally Zara and Rishi life is jung.

So instead of bashing rishi, lets watch the further twist in the story and then decide who is right & wrong.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha297

1.       Rishi waited for Indira for 8 long years and found zara who look alike like Indira.

2.       They showed many proofs as to "Zara is not Indira" like DNA report and Finger print.

3.       Still, rishi believed zara as Indira and found Indira in Zara. This shows that he believes the heart rather than the proofs. If some other person comes and say Iam Indira with all the proofs, then shd he accept her? So selecting the person whom ur heart says is not at all wrong.

4.       If u love a person from core of ur heart, whether Indira or zara- the name really does not matters.

5.       Even Indu selected LW as her mother not just bcoz of attachment, but on the basis of finger prints.

6.       Rishi still not able to understand himself as to how can he err in identifying his "srimatiji"- The answer is simple- If LW is not at all Indira, then how does the feelings and emotion comes out. Still he looked after her like a small kid on the basis of humanity.

7.       There is some mystery behind LW.If LW is Indira, then how does story progress? So, Rishi has to look after LW bcoz of Indu and neglect Zara is future. Finally Zara and Rishi life is jung.

So instead of bashing rishi, lets watch the further twist in the story and then decide who is right & wrong.

they are just concluding the story without  knowing what's in store for them .. So what if Zara is Indira at the end , Rishi left her hanging then the same  ppl right now are ( who are saying how can Rishi choose Zara or Indira ) are going to say he left her for fake Indira (LW) before blah blah  .
And for got sake Zara is Indira herself. So have some saber (patient) . 
Right now Rishi is following his heart . Trust me if his didn't believe Zara was Indira he would not listen to her , if he refused his mother plea to leave Indira , how is going to listen some stranger who herself forgot who she is . 
Edited by aweil1 - 11 years ago
manali65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha297

nice post,completely agreed
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rishi himself said that he loves Zaara and Indira is his responsibility.After getting that LW for a single time even he didn't say that still his heart says Zaara is his shrimatiji.He himself,announced it in front of everyone so there is no question of accepting and rejecting now.

Its just because you are a blind fan of Rishi you are saying this,but just conside once Rishi in place of LW and Indira in place of Rishi,if Indira at that time did something like that,won't  you protest,its just because the criminal here is Rishi,so I will close my eyes.No,I cant do this.Our parents also love us but they criticize and try to correct when we do any mistake.In the same way I love Rishi very much,but,for him,I can't be blind to hi mistakes.Iam sorry I can't do it.

Lastly,whoever is the real Indira,may it be Zaara at the end but still I will never support this kind of activity even from the leads.May it be that LW is a villain at the end but still it is not proved now,so brutally killing of humanity Iam not going to support.
Badala thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Paulomi-

Rishi himself said that he loves Zaara and Indira is his responsibility.After getting that LW for a single time even he didn't say that still his heart says Zaara is his shrimatiji.He himself,announced it in front of everyone so there is no question of accepting and rejecting now.

Its just because you are a blind fan of Rishi you are saying this,but just conside once Rishi in place of LW and Indira in place of Rishi,if Indira at that time did something like that,won't  you protest,its just because the criminal here is Rishi,so I will close my eyes.No,I cant do this.Our parents also love us but they criticize and try to correct when we do any mistake.In the same way I love Rishi very much,but,for him,I can't be blind to hi mistakes.Iam sorry I can't do it.

Lastly,whoever is the real Indira,may it be Zaara at the end but still I will never support this kind of activity even from the leads.May it be that LW is a villain at the end but still it is not proved now,so brutally killing of humanity Iam not going to support.

Paulomi... shaant... you are all over in the forum... thaanda rakho... I can understand but ...
try to think this way...
 he does not mean everything he says about Indira rather LW... he does not feel anything for her and that's because he doesnt feel he is Indira... He does not really know that himself... thats just the way he feels 
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
But what about LW girl recognizing Rishi's voice in phone.She ran to him the moment she saw him on road.She called him in hospital.All these only Indira can do .Bcoz only Indira knew Rishi.Moreover lahore girl has brain tumour ,her fingerprints matched .All this say that she is Indira.
 Zara forgot herself.And Rishi is leaving Indira who recognized him and wnt Zara who dnt knw who she is.He just loved her bcoz she has Indira's face.
 And regarding rishi choosing Zara,clearly indicates that he was just faking all these 8 years that he love Indira.He is also like few cheap husbands who can't accept their wifes who are very sick,mentally challenged bcoz thy are no use to them.they go away with another woman.Rishi also doing the same thing.
  He started loving zara bcoz he felt she in Indira,now when Indira came back in a situation like this,he is not able to accept her and atleast he can't keep her with him .He is enjoying indira's property and making her go out of SN.this shows what level Rishi can stoop to.
  Guys just dnt be a blind fan.Blind love will not serve any purpose.Rishi is absolutely wrong.U all to know that he is wrong.Just accept it .Atleast there will be  a satisfaction that we are not supporting a wrong things.
  In real life there are many husbands like rishi who can't accept their wifes becoz of their ill health or other health related problems.They feel their wives can't serve their needs.And move on with another woman.If we are not able to oppose a fictional character,what we will fight against such men in real life?
Love for rishi is good.But at the same we need not support them every time,Support Sumit everytime for his acting skills.And regarding present rishi in the show oppose him bcoz he is wrng.Plz dnt lose ur judgement skills guys
Edited by ramya567 - 11 years ago
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramya567

But what about LW girl recognizing Rishi's voice in phone.She ran to him the moment she saw him on road.She called him in hospital.All these only Indira can do .Bcoz only Indira knew Rishi.Moreover lahore girl has brain tumour ,her fingerprints matched .All this say that she is Indira.

We have to wait for the suspense over hear as there is some mystery behind this.
Badala thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramya567

But Rishi is not able to come to terms with it... Is that such big a crime?

Zara forgot herself.And Rishi is leaving Indira who recognized him and wnt Zara who dnt knw who she is.He just loved her bcoz she has Indira's face.
no, he did say that he loves zara either ways
 And regarding rishi choosing Zara,clearly indicates that he was just faking all these 8 years that he love Indira.He is also like few cheap husbands who can't accept their wifes who are very sick,mentally challenged bcoz thy are no use to them.they go away with another woman.Rishi also doing the same thing.
if it was that then he would have accepted shweta instead... she was much more mad about him... 
  He started loving zara bcoz he felt she in Indira,now when Indira came back in a situation like this,he is not able to accept her and atleast he can't keep her with him .He is enjoying indira's property and making her go out of SN.this shows what level Rishi can stoop to.
he felt she was indira... that was the reason he was attracted to Zara... why he loved her???? . do you know why you love your partner... no one does... he has accepted zara...  he does not mean everything he says about Indira rather LW... he does not feel anything for her and that's because he doesnt feel she is Indira... He does not really know that himself that he feels that way... its all in the sub conscious
  Guys just dnt be a blind fan.Blind love will not serve any purpose.Rishi is absolutely wrong.U all to know that he is wrong.Just accept it .Atleast there will be  a satisfaction that we are not supporting a wrong things.
  In real life there are many husbands like rishi who can't accept their wifes becoz of their ill health or other health related problems.They feel their wives can't serve their needs.And move on with another woman.If we are not able to oppose a fictional character,what we will fight against such men in real life?
Love for rishi is good.But at the same we need not support them every time,Support Sumit everytime for his acting skills.And regarding present rishi in the show oppose him bcoz he is wrng.Plz dnt lose ur judgement skills guys

my answers in red
Edited by _saumya_ - 11 years ago
GrumpyCat thumbnail
its useless brainstroming ourselves on finding who is indira and zara ?😲
illa bedi has been giving illogical episodes...and this will continue a few more weeks🤢
so guys...take a chill pill...and wait for the mystery to unfold😊
illa bedi surely has some unwanted twist coming up today...be ready for one more jhatka😆
aadk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think every individual is entitled to his/her own opinion!And when one strongly stands for what one believes is right,I think others have no right to call him/her blind or immature just because their opinions differ and dey believe that the rest are deliberately having a blind eye for their fav characters!And no one has got any right to mock the other person of lacking judgemental skills!!Attacking a fan base has always been the practice in this forum and one can see the same here in some comments!I hope we be a bit more considerate to the feelings of the ones with whom we share a different view point!Thanx..
@TM a logical post!!😊
Edited by aadk - 11 years ago