Posted: 11 years ago
are they planning Adi's death ? after seeing yesterday's episode i felt that they are going to show Adi's death in the future and if it's going to happen then really it would be the most disgusting track.I simply don't want anyone to die whether it's a positive character or a negative one.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Adi is main lead he will not die
babygirl198722 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
them have no plan because they just making crap up as they go along Edited by babygirl198722 - 11 years ago
octopie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think he will die, although the show tells that possibility. Because remember what the lady said? that the wife's sindoor can overcome the death cloud of her husband? (or something like that). so, I think what's to come will actually show how powerful/strong Adini's bonding relationship is.
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well he wont die now..

cv will come with new crap ideas
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with Ronit. Adi wouldn't die. But if CV's r planning his or sugs death,  Give TVS a break and gimme the role for me to kill him/them!!!😉 I'm damn sure it will b the highest rated episode!!! 
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aditya should die. That would be great.👏👏 But I agree they won't kill him but is just using the lady's words of Sugni's sindoor saving him to make viewers think they are a match made in heaven jodi. 😡😡😡
Are we now to assume that all men who wants to live forever should marry so that their wives sindoor will save them from death.?😲🤣😲
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I guess Reva  Sindoor is  weak and Sugni Sindoor is strong...Just like  Kuhu  Mehindi was weak and Sugni's was stonger!   Utterly disgusting  the way they portray religion in this  show... Sugni and Adi has a direct line to God and only them can save everyhting else Jeez
cherryb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If that's the case no husband anywhere in the world should ever die cause the wife's sindoor or wedding ring should save/protect him. 
croziaxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelysimi_15

Agree with Ronit. Adi wouldn't die. But if CV's r planning his or sugs death,  Give TVS a break and gimme the role for me to kill him/them!!!😉 I'm damn sure it will b the highest rated episode!!! 

i m with u  👍🏼