Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-tintin0602Mili27amimus--sumana13--anurao.66slmuriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Impressions 27Dec:David vs Goliath" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
No doubt you are excellent writer and you again analysed their expressions so well.
For me i like the appa and garv confrontation. I like the way garv told appa that he is not taking help of anyone' shoulder as appa. And appa is so damm evil that he doesnt spared his grand daughter. I hated him more when he asked asavari to saperate a daughter from her mom. But i really liked aaji saheb today, the way she raised her voice and told appa to keep shut...
Also i liked pratap's support for gauri

You well said the scene of appa n garv depicts that boy who defeats the king.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Mili27sunshine99anurao.66riyya6

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Koel, nice comparison. Very nice write up.

I am glad things have reached this stage - they can only move forward now right? not go round in circles again?

Wonder what the raaz is - I had thought that maybe all the money is Prateeksha's and hence Gauri's.. but the others would know this right?? So it is something that no one else seems to know - apart from Garv, because he suggested that Gauri ask AS about it. 

Nice confrontation between Garv and AS. AS has turned out really evil - he so casually mentions that he had her shot and has no problem asking Asavari to wreck havoc.

So Sid is here to stay. Lets hope his innate understanding of the Bhonsles helps him help Gauri.

-Swetha-Mili27sunshine99anurao.66riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I was browsing the forum from time to time for ur post... Once again good post Embarrassed It's fantastic actually Thumbs Up U know what Koel, not many can write the way ur write Wink Keep it up buddy Embarrassed

I'm not sure whether I'm addicted to the show but I'm addicted to ur post.l.. That's sure Smile

I have not watched the epi yet ... But like usual story did not move... Can we not have an episode where telling the viewers gauri is not leaving... She's staying back... Time for some action not telling 
The viewers who's gonna stay back... As a viewer I myself knows gauri has to stay back... As she's the lead... LOL I agree on Sid part 2, he's the hero... Please do not make him like puppet, like I said earlier he must show some action... I will be happy if they show male leads taking the charge of the situation helping out the female lead. ..nahi SochWink

Koel just one question why u think that garv will be using gauriOuch

Note : this is just my views... No offense to anyone...EmbarrassedHug

Edited by riyya6 - 27 December 2012 at 11:14pm

-Swetha-Mili27amimussunshine99slmu

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Guys I'm just guessing, could gauri be appa sahebs daughert not Rajendra n prateeksha Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27sunshine99anurao.66slmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Guys I'm just guessing, could gauri be appa sahebs daughert not Rajendra n prateeksha Ouch

Shocked OMG... that's drastic

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27sunshine99anurao.66riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
ShockedQUOTE=slmu]
Originally posted by riyya6

Shocked OMG... that's drastic
[/QUOTE]LOL they r talking us back in the same circle, so viewers like me has to option but to guess LOL

Edited by riyya6 - 27 December 2012 at 11:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27sunshine99slmu

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Koel,

Another amazing analysis, I which I truly loved. I was waiting for your post and was wondering if you were sick. I agree with you, Shanthi and Riyya this show is going worse than a tortoise. 

I loved the confrontation between Appa Sahib and Garv. It truly exposed Appa Shahib ruthlessness and how everybody is expendable for him if they come in his path. He was gloating but Garv had the last laugh because Appa has no idea of Garv telling about another Raaz of Pratheeksha. He has left the house in Asavari's hands to make Pratheeksha and Gauri's life miserable, so that Gauri will not find the secret. Angry

I am sure he has a hand behind his wife's and son's death. He is also responsible for the mental condition of Pratheeksha. I have a strong doubt that Gauri is supposed to be the reason for his defeat as per her Kundali, so that is why Appa is very scared to keep her in the same house.

Riyya what an imagination, Gauri turning out to be Appa's daughter.LOL LOL

Anu

Mili27amimussunshine99slmuriyya6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.