Punar Vivah

(27 Dec Epi.) A Measure of Trust (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAnonymous

Awesome Analysis Indu

Thanks my friend.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(27 Dec Epi.) A Measure of Trust (Page 4)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PuvZ

What am I to say.. Brilliant work..

Thanks Puvi.Smile

SaiS

gcluv

IF-Sizzlerz

gcluv

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
magnificent write up of the episode .
how did I miss your write  up today ???
I always look forward to your take 
and always want to hear how you have interpreted the episode .
Please Indu ,
can I request you to PM me
cos for last 3- 4 month I won't be that regular as earlier as my parent are at home .

coming to the episode --
Indu,
I am at present unable to identify with Arati 
She is taking advantage of yash's generousness
her action and her talk doesn't match at all
Though both the characters are flawed 
yet Arati's deliberateness of lying to yash is upsetting me 

I am not upset because of what you did to me...I am upset because when you stumbled, you didn't hold your hand out to me.

these lines are so true
yes, yash is  more upset as arati hasn't trusted him with her truth more than her lie .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64SaiS

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gcluv

magnificent write up of the episode .
how did I miss your write  up today ???
I always look forward to your take 
and always want to hear how you have interpreted the episode .
Please Indu ,
can I request you to PM me
cos for last 3- 4 month I won't be that regular as earlier as my parent are at home .

coming to the episode --
Indu,
I am at present unable to identify with Arati 
She is taking advantage of yash's generousness
her action and her talk doesn't match at all
Though both the characters are flawed 
yet Arati's deliberateness of lying to yash is upsetting me 

I am not upset because of what you did to me...I am upset because when you stumbled, you didn't hold your hand out to me.

these lines are so true
yes, yash is  more upset as arati hasn't trusted him with her truth more than her lie .

@Aditi: Thanks...Sure I'll pm you whenever I put in analyses in the MF.

As for Aarti, just try to cut her some slack...She is in the middle of a whirlpool at the moment...going round and round in circles with all the added-on lines...Once she reaches the bottom, she can only rise up the right way.Her venting out to Prashant (as she thinks) the other day has set her free from all the past obligations. She feels she has laid her past to rest, finally...hence her confident and sure dealing with Yash. She thought, "Once the third BMT is done, I'll tell Yash and then whatever he decides I will follow."... Yet, her flaw lies in the fact that she thinks she has full control over the situation when she hasn't. Just as Yash delayed in conveying his love, she delayed in telling the truth. They both judged the "right time" wrongly. Her punishment will be to see Yash withdrawing and her redemption will be in making him secure in her love...to make him believe that He is the one for her...for now and forever.  It's good for Yash that his Aartiji is a no quitter...she believes in mending and rebuilding and refuses to stay down.

SaiS

amourfouGC

IF-Dazzler

amourfouGC

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
perfect description of that current   track as well as Yash 's emotions ...hope that he will soon clear out all air of love..

InduG64SaiS

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amourfouGC

perfect description of that current   track as well as Yash 's emotions ...hope that he will soon clear out all air of love..

Thank you.Smile

He is going to remain very hurt and unsure of Aarti's complete love even after coming to know that Aarti was not to blame for the entire lie...that Dubeys made her do it. His trust in her character will be restored, but he will remain insecure regarding her love for him especially when her first love is still around. Aarti will have to be very patient with him.

lulujjjjSaiS

RA17

IF-Rockerz

RA17

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

OH MAN COMPLETELY SPEECHLESS HOW BEAUTIFUL CAN SOMEBODY THOUGHTS IT SHOWS YOUR MATURITY AND DEPTH OF EACH EMOTION AND XPRESSING IN WORD ...NOYTHING JUST HATS OFF I HAVE HONESYLY START LOVING PV MORE COZ OF THIS FORUM AND PPL LIKE YOU THANKYOU FOR BEING THEREStarStarStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64lulujjjjSaiS

lulujjjj

IF-Rockerz

lulujjjj

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Wonderful analysis couple of days busy yesterday hectic schedule
cant reply  loved reading your entire post dear .

But these lines are so true its my fav.This is what relationship of a husband and wife is about  you explained it more beautifully dear.That helping hand we look for we need the most.

InduG64

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.