Punar Vivah

(27 Dec Epi.) A Measure of Trust (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Indu this line touched me so much.

I am not upset because of what you did to me...I am upset because when you stumbled, you didn't hold your hand out to me.

Wow its so meaningful . This clearly shows that  Aarti is not trusting Yash with her past. And that is what's upsetting Yash.

Loved the way you described the whole mangalsutra breaking part. 

Awesome analysis Indu Clap

@Nikki: Thank you. Well...love is not only being with each other in the good and the bad times but also to seek each other's support and espousal and assistance in times of trials and tribulations. It's only when you express your need that the other person feels loved and wanted.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(27 Dec Epi.) A Measure of Trust (Page 3)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sas_tv

Absolutely, for me yesterday's episode was the starting point of their true deep love which they are realizing for each other. Until now it was a teenage romance to some extent from both sides but now I am hoping to see some intense reactions from both sides. Who can forget yash's gaze in yesterday's episode after he passes that note to A through P, where he was judging her every change of expression but at the same time full of love, along with a hint of anger and curiosity. Amazing! And then A's poetry recital, wow! Clap

@sas_tv:
Rightly said...the passionate romance begins now. The emotions are intensifying and taking the forefront...in fact I'd say they are being thrust forward because of the insecurities coming into play. Yash was only watching till now and jumping to his own conclusions...Now for the first time he is going to act on his assumptions. He hasn't confronted Aarti partly because of her health and partly because she is still giving him ambiguous signals by doing things like sleeping on him, saving him from the pinprick, reciting poetry and acknowledging her love in front of all, on one hand...and on the other  hand (as per him) meeting Prashant on the sly.

Edited by InduG64 - 28 December 2012 at 1:16am

SaiS

Sri_Radha

IF-Stunnerz

Sri_Radha

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Wonderful analysis..Clap
Great explanation about Mangalsutra scene Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64SaiS

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirad

Wonderful analysis..Clap
Great explanation about Mangalsutra scene Thumbs Up

Thanks Srirad.Smile

SaiSSri_Radha

ashGC_arja

IF-Dazzler

ashGC_arja

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Brilliant takeClapClapClap... Rightly said, both know each other very well but what is missing is that they are not realising the fact and not working with that knowledge of each other they have. Yash knows that at first Aarti's acts make people angry on her but when the reasons behind her acts are known one can only blame self for having been rude to her. Aarti knows that Yash takes time to digest certain facts but the moment he accepts them and starts working on it then he can solve every problem. What is takes is "the togetherness" which can help them sort out the worst like the Paridhi case and now Prashant matter.

Edited by ashGC_arja - 28 December 2012 at 5:48am

InduG64SaiS

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashGC_arja

Brilliant takeClapClapClap... Rightly said, both know each other very well but what is missing is that they are not realising the fact and not working with that knowledge of each other they have. Yash knows that at first Aarti's acts make people angry on her but when the reasons behind her acts are known one can only blame self for having been rude to her. Aarti knows that Yash takes time to digest certain facts but the moment he accepts them and starts working on it then he can solve every problem. What is takes is "the togetherness" which can help them sort out the worst like the Paridhi case and now Prashant matter.

@Ash:
Thank you. I agree...they work best as a team. The moment they go solo...like now...all gadbad happens: Aarti takes his trust for granted, and he assumes what he thinks is right and that there cannot be any other explanation.Confused

ashGC_arjaSaiS

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Awesome Analysis Indu

InduG64

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
What am I to say.. Brilliant work..

InduG64SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.