Punar Vivah

(27 Dec Epi.) A Measure of Trust (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

---nishu---

IF-Sizzlerz

---nishu---

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(27 Dec Epi.) A Measure of Trust (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sheema_rajoo

IF-Dazzler

sheema_rajoo

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Brilliant write up Indu.. ClapClap
Absolutely love the part where you related trust with the whole breaking of mangalsutra scene..
While reading I was like "OMG I never thought of such things".. but you again found the implicit message behind that entire scene.
Loved it and again great work
Here's a hug from meHug

InduG64SaiS

Piie

Piie

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
That was one magnificent post, Indu! You've explained the mechanism of "broken mangalsutra" ever so brilliantly...loved it Thumbs Up

Nod..nod...nod all the way to everything you've penned. Indeed! Those two are a lovable pair of dunces. Both, at least Yash to me, is unaware (or shall I say still in doubt!) of the depth of his love for Aarti, which transcends both his conscious & subconscious mind.

Though TRUST has been the very essence of his love realisation...it is the LOVE itself, which is now coming to his rescue to seal the crack that TRUST has created in his marriage.
I'm just loving where the current track is leading us to...such an in depth message is being relayed here by CV's...it is very matured and complex subject being tackled by them. But, this is the very thing that most couples, married or un-married, is lacking in order to have a everlasting & fruitful married life! I absolutely salute those stupendous masterminds working behind PV! Clap

P.S. Sorry, I've been away for the past couple of days attending Christmas parties and get-togethers, thus not able to really sit, read & reply to your post properly...especially your latest update on SPARSH. As you know, I always keep the best for last...and yours are one of them Big smile

Edited by SarahRam - 27 December 2012 at 8:33pm

InduG64SaiS

angake

IF-Dazzler

angake

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

Beautiful Indu and a painful episode to watch.

What do I even say about trust between these two. Aarti is so deep in the web of lies that I have even forgotten why she was scared to tell the truth to Yash. How will her redemption be? It is all looking so hazy at the moment.

Yash on the other hand is so ready to jump to conclusions and how can you fault him really…. the evidences are stacked up against Aarti….yet a part of me asks him what happened to that undying trust you had in her. Wouldn't the first step be to question her. Is the argument that by questioning her he would be distressing her really an excuse? Isn't he distressing her more now that he can't be his real self around her? 

In Mumbai, Yash had begun to open up. He had faith in Aarti that she wouldn't take advantage of him and threaten to take Arpita's place. That faith was built by Aarti herself on numerous occasions by assuring him that she does not want to take Arpita's place. Aarti on the other hand, started out to just get him to live again yet somewhere along the way she let her own emotions get the better of her and indulged in physical intimacy which she probably should have stopped. That is what Yash felt betrayed about. In spite of her assurances she didn't stop what she could have and allowed him to betray Arpita. Yash was absolutely wrong in his perception of the situation yet there is no denying that Aarti could have done things differently.

Here, Aarti had begun to dream in having Yash's love. She has this faith that he would understand where she is coming from when ever she is ready to open up about the divorce lie. That faith was built by Yash himself when he on numerous occasions assured her that he trusts her implicitly and he knows that whenever she does something that may not look right on the surface there could be another reason and that she always does only the best for the family. So Aarti has faith that when she tells him about the lie he will be able to understand her reasons and forgive her. Yet at the first major problem, Yash cannot stand by his assurances. Like Aarti in Mumbai, he too gets carried away by his emotions…. his feelings of insecurities and his own false beliefs about first love. For the moment, he is unable to even imagine there could be a different side to the story. Just like what happened in Mumbai, will Aarti feel betrayed that Yash couldn't trust her when all the odds were stacked up against her after his repeated assurances of implicit trust? If she did, she too would be absolutely wrong in her perception of the situation yet there would be no denying of the fact that Yash could have done things differently.

I don't know what tomorrow and Monday has in store for us. Would Yash come to know about the BMT. If yes, then would it be half truth or the entire truth. Or is he going to see it as more evidence stacked up in favor of Aarti's infidelity. 

There is a saying: Love meant jumping off a cliff and trusting that a certain person would be there to catch you. Right now, I don't see that trust in either Aarti or Yash. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PiieInduG64SaiS

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheema_rajoo

Brilliant write up Indu.. ClapClap
Absolutely love the part where you related trust with the whole breaking of mangalsutra scene..
While reading I was like "OMG I never thought of such things".. but you again found the implicit message behind that entire scene.
Loved it and again great work
Here's a hug from meHug

@Sheema: First the hug...need the warmth in this very cold morning...Hug

Thanks my friend. I just hope Yash is following Aarti out of the tunnel and into the light...the light of the entire truth and not the part truth he so tortuously is hanging on to and which is making him grope around in the darkness of the tunnel.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

sas_tv

Groupbie

sas_tv

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

Originally posted by sas_tv

That's just beautiful! Clap Clap Clap I loved that trust part compared to the mangalsutra beads.
Can't wait for what's coming next now. I am just loving this
Intense love/jealousy track and its a treat to watch when actors like gc and ks are playing the leads.   Clap

@sas_TV: Thank you.Oh...we are definitely in for a treat. We are only seeing Yash' reactions to broken trust and lies. Imagine how Aarti will react when she realizes that he
knew and that he suspected her of infidelity. That'll break her. Yet, she is a better survivor than he is, so is likely to bounce back faster to save this weakening bond from breaking totally. GC and KS are going to be phenomenal with such power-
packed emotional scenes.

Absolutely, for me yesterday's episode was the starting point of their true deep love which they are realizing for each other. Until now it was a teenage romance to some extent from both sides but now I am hoping to see some intense reactions from both sides. Who can forget yash's gaze in yesterday's episode after he passes that note to A through P, where he was judging her every change of expression but at the same time full of love, along with a hint of anger and curiosity. Amazing! And then A's poetry recital, wow! Clap

InduG64SaiS

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
@Sarah: Thanks...Gosh, these CVs are certainly the best in this genre I have ever seen on Indian TV. They refuse to rely on frivolities...refuse to indulge in overly melodramatic situations...refuse to distract the viewers from the main story line by incorporating unnecessary parallel tracks. This was always the most crucial stage of this punar vivah...and they have my standing ovation with the way they are going about it.

Sarah, take your time my friend. This is party time everywhere...so everyone's social life is taking precedence...mine too. Sparsh is not going anywhere...it's right here waiting for you to touch it...as and when you are free. Story reading is a relaxation...not imposition.Big smile

Edited by InduG64 - 27 December 2012 at 9:11pm

PiieSaiS

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
@Kirthi: Love you for that brilliant post and for bringinging out...yet again...what was residing in the crevices of my heart. Yash is lost...Aarti got lost long back...So, are they now heading toward seeking the truth in it's entirety? That which will make them seek each other out and embark on a fresh new journey of discovery? Or are there more miles to stumble through in the darkness? Honestly, I am not much game for these partial overhearings, assumptions, jumping to conclusions, cutting into what other is trying to convey, etc...etc. Let the truth present itself in all its raw, unpleasant glory in front of Yash...and then leave it up on him to fight his demons regarding her loyalty and her choices vis-a-vis Prashant. Let him understand the scared, insecure, helpless, lonely, child-woman behind the false facade of lies, deception, and distrust.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.