Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sas_tv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: InduG64

@sas_TV: Thank you.Oh...we are definitely in for a treat. We are only seeing Yash' reactions to broken trust and lies. Imagine how Aarti will react when she realizes that he
knew and that he suspected her of infidelity. That'll break her. Yet, she is a better survivor than he is, so is likely to bounce back faster to save this weakening bond from breaking totally. GC and KS are going to be phenomenal with such power-
packed emotional scenes.

Absolutely, for me yesterday's episode was the starting point of their true deep love which they are realizing for each other. Until now it was a teenage romance to some extent from both sides but now I am hoping to see some intense reactions from both sides. Who can forget yash's gaze in yesterday's episode after he passes that note to A through P, where he was judging her every change of expression but at the same time full of love, along with a hint of anger and curiosity. Amazing! And then A's poetry recital, wow! πŸ‘
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Sarah: Thanks...Gosh, these CVs are certainly the best in this genre I have ever seen on Indian TV. They refuse to rely on frivolities...refuse to indulge in overly melodramatic situations...refuse to distract the viewers from the main story line by incorporating unnecessary parallel tracks. This was always the most crucial stage of this punar vivah...and they have my standing ovation with the way they are going about it.

Sarah, take your time my friend. This is party time everywhere...so everyone's social life is taking precedence...mine too. Sparsh is not going anywhere...it's right here waiting for you to touch it...as and when you are free. Story reading is a relaxation...not imposition.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail
@Kirthi: Love you for that brilliant post and for bringinging out...yet again...what was residing in the crevices of my heart. Yash is lost...Aarti got lost long back...So, are they now heading toward seeking the truth in it's entirety? That which will make them seek each other out and embark on a fresh new journey of discovery? Or are there more miles to stumble through in the darkness? Honestly, I am not much game for these partial overhearings, assumptions, jumping to conclusions, cutting into what other is trying to convey, etc...etc. Let the truth present itself in all its raw, unpleasant glory in front of Yash...and then leave it up on him to fight his demons regarding her loyalty and her choices vis-a-vis Prashant. Let him understand the scared, insecure, helpless, lonely, child-woman behind the false facade of lies, deception, and distrust.
InduG64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Indu this line touched me so much.

I am not upset because of what you did to me...I am upset because when you stumbled, you didn't hold your hand out to me.

Wow its so meaningful . This clearly shows that  Aarti is not trusting Yash with her past. And that is what's upsetting Yash.

Loved the way you described the whole mangalsutra breaking part. 

Awesome analysis Indu πŸ‘

@Nikki: Thank you. Well...love is not only being with each other in the good and the bad times but also to seek each other's support and espousal and assistance in times of trials and tribulations. It's only when you express your need that the other person feels loved and wanted.
InduG64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sas_tv

Absolutely, for me yesterday's episode was the starting point of their true deep love which they are realizing for each other. Until now it was a teenage romance to some extent from both sides but now I am hoping to see some intense reactions from both sides. Who can forget yash's gaze in yesterday's episode after he passes that note to A through P, where he was judging her every change of expression but at the same time full of love, along with a hint of anger and curiosity. Amazing! And then A's poetry recital, wow! πŸ‘

@sas_tv:
Rightly said...the passionate romance begins now. The emotions are intensifying and taking the forefront...in fact I'd say they are being thrust forward because of the insecurities coming into play. Yash was only watching till now and jumping to his own conclusions...Now for the first time he is going to act on his assumptions. He hasn't confronted Aarti partly because of her health and partly because she is still giving him ambiguous signals by doing things like sleeping on him, saving him from the pinprick, reciting poetry and acknowledging her love in front of all, on one hand...and on the other  hand (as per him) meeting Prashant on the sly.
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful analysis..πŸ‘
Great explanation about Mangalsutra scene πŸ‘πŸΌ

InduG64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: srirad

Wonderful analysis..πŸ‘

Great explanation about Mangalsutra scene πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Srirad.😊
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant takeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... Rightly said, both know each other very well but what is missing is that they are not realising the fact and not working with that knowledge of each other they have. Yash knows that at first Aarti's acts make people angry on her but when the reasons behind her acts are known one can only blame self for having been rude to her. Aarti knows that Yash takes time to digest certain facts but the moment he accepts them and starts working on it then he can solve every problem. What is takes is "the togetherness" which can help them sort out the worst like the Paridhi case and now Prashant matter. Edited by ashGC_arja - 11 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashGC_arja

Brilliant takeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... Rightly said, both know each other very well but what is missing is that they are not realising the fact and not working with that knowledge of each other they have. Yash knows that at first Aarti's acts make people angry on her but when the reasons behind her acts are known one can only blame self for having been rude to her. Aarti knows that Yash takes time to digest certain facts but the moment he accepts them and starts working on it then he can solve every problem. What is takes is "the togetherness" which can help them sort out the worst like the Paridhi case and now Prashant matter.

@Ash:
Thank you. I agree...they work best as a team. The moment they go solo...like now...all gadbad happens: Aarti takes his trust for granted, and he assumes what he thinks is right and that there cannot be any other explanation.πŸ˜•
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome Analysis Indu