Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Building trust and then maintaining that trust is no game of Building blocks that kids indulge in. Sometimes an appearance of a crack is enough for a person to abandon the house that he/she built painstakingly for years and with many hardships.

This was never a normal marriage to begin with and as such the trust issues are a little different too. This is being brought out so beautifully, after taking months of building up to it, that sometimes I forget to applaud...I am so dumbstruck.

When Aarti fell in love, she had no fear of Yash ever loving any one other than herself...if he ever did. That security was part of Aarti's happiness and wait. She knew she may have to wait for years but eventually Yash will fall in love with her. That's why she never had any trust issues in love. Yash, on the other hand doesn't have the luxury. A very living Prashant in the form of her first great love stands in front of him...as such it is natural that he has to grapple with a gnawing suspicion and conveniently find reasons to override the other  glaring facts that could refute this new poisonous belief.

I am not upset because of what you did to me...I am upset because when you stumbled, you didn't hold your hand out to me.

Yash and Aarti...soul mates...sharing a love so palpable that everyone around them feel the warmth of the stream of light that emanates from their united being. What then is causing them to stay apart? Well...unfortunately they are normal human beings with a somewhat not-so-normal past character baggage: If she is flawed in her sense loyalty, which is actually obligation-in-disguise, he is prone to jumping to conclusions, thus allowing outside factors and influences to influence his belief when all that he should be doing is drawing his own conclusions after taking a look at the entire canvas.

Agreed that informed individuals normally do not jump to conclusions...they do so only if improper or incomplete or distorted information is exchanged. So, if we go by this theory, it means Yash would have been fine with Prashant's reappearance in Aarti's life, given his belief on the solidity of First Love, if Aarti had come clean with him months earlier? I don't think so...he would have still felt insecured, till Aarti would have convinced him otherwise. What needs to be corrected here is his blind faith in the power of first love. He needs to understand that love...the real love...does not fall pray to an ordinal number. Aarti needs to assure him and instill that new faith in him by embracing this love as the absolute love of her life in front of all, in spite of the love she had for a shadow from the past...She needs to change his perception of love...only then he will believe that she truly loves him...Prashant or no Prashant...who then will be relegated as a past cotraveller . Again, where Aarti is concerned she is secure in her belief that since she has confessed her love and since he trusts her so much, he will never pull away when he comes face to face her deception. She blindly trusts him to trust her...and as such is unable to recognize the withdrawal symptoms that he is suddenly showing.

Trust...a little word for the power to make or break an individual. At the moment few words that referred to the past but spoken by Aarti in the present is gnawing at Yash's subconscious...day in, day out...Those words were instrumental in the state of broken trust he finds himself at the moment. When the your trust is broken by the one closest to you, the one you implicitly trusted, the real problem arising is the painful realization, "Who can I trust? I am totally alone now." This then becomes a greater pain. First, you trusted and loved someone who let you down...and then you realized that you may never trust again, ever...and that deepens your pain. Because of this subconscious realization, you cannot let go of the pain of the event (in Yash's case, the words that keep attacking him with lethal potency) because it is not actually the event that hurts but that it has the power to render the rest of the life hindered. The subconscious should never accept this event, because if it does, then, the doubt turns to reality. However, if the words play on in his mind, and if he can find a good reason to make them disappear, there is hope for a life with trust. So to keep that hope alive, Yash hangs onto those incriminating words.

Since they are both so careless with the understanding of trust, the symbol of their marriage breaks. Aarti stoops so low (in her lies) that trust issue literally hangs between them and with one careless stroke of hand by Yash it breaks. But the love they share comes to their rescue...he won't let her stress herself, so collects the scattered beads of distrust and hands them to her safe custody...who again painstakingly strings them together to make a whole. However, this whole is weakened now, so now it needs a joint effort to strengthen it. She builds the trust...he is needed to uphold that trust, especially when the source of distrust raises its ugly head again. So even if she carelessly takes the trust for granted and keeps it aside for the moment...seemingly in lieu of the urgent summons...he picks it up and keeps it. Subconsciously, their mutual love is taking turns to protect the trust. They should never forget what the father said...that these beads are only symbolic and not the elements of their life. In life, they are already bonded with many invisible threads that sew them in a strong bind on a daily basis.

Yash and Aarti know each other, understand each other, as none before...He knows that her actions are initially very annoying and easily misread; it's only when comprehends the reasons behind them that one only feels ashamed of thinking wrong of her and then admonishes oneself at not seeing something that was so simple. She knows that Yashji hides behind self-created Arpita wall whenever he has to face love. ...The lovable dunces now need to trust their inherent trust and have a showdown with their scattered beliefs...beliefs that are drawing a canvas using someone else's easel and brushes. They need to understand the blackness of that canvas...and remove it. Only then will they be able to start over with a new canvas and paint it in the vibrant colors of their own muse...their own dreams...

That's it friends. Yash follows with distrust in his heart...hope he ends with a stronger trust and a clearer picture. She needs him more than he needs her...at this moment. It's one thing to be concerned about her physical health...it's totally another thing to make himself aware of her emotional suffering and extend a hand to be the healer of her much-trampled-on heart!!!

Have a nice day.Smile

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sas_tvmostarPiienirmalac99vicky91ashGC_arjaamourfouGCjayshu17yamunah79Malika_ZL_KhanManali_IamGCianMelodiousDreamslulujjjjZettergcluvSaiSPuvZlovely_nikki---nishu---Sri_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(27 Dec Epi.) A Measure of Trust" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sas_tv

Groupbie

sas_tv

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
That's just beautiful! Clap Clap Clap I loved that trust part compared to the mangalsutra beads.
Can't wait for what's coming next now. I am just loving this
Intense love/jealousy track and its a treat to watch when actors like gc and ks are playing the leads.   Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64SaiS

Zetter

IF-Rockerz

Zetter

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Magnificent analysis Pal Clap Clap Clap Clap...True our two dunces know each other deeply but right now they are letting that prick Prashant's presence mess with their minds but once all the lies are out in the open they will be able to stand together and fight him.

The wedding chain breaking is like how their marriage is right now especially where trust in concern, he follows Aarti but I hope he hears everything and I don't want him jumping to conclusions again...Aarti believes that Yash can never doubt her but she doesn't pay attention to the sadness in Yash's eyes Ouch Ouch

I can't wait for them to get through this hurdle and to start walking along side each other again just the two of them against the world Embarrassed Embarrassed

InduG64SaiS

Malika_ZL_Khan

IF-Rockerz

Malika_ZL_Khan

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

InduG64SaiS

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sas_tv

That's just beautiful! Clap Clap Clap I loved that trust part compared to the mangalsutra beads.
Can't wait for what's coming next now. I am just loving this
Intense love/jealousy track and its a treat to watch when actors like gc and ks are playing the leads.   Clap

@sas_TV: Thank you.Oh...we are definitely in for a treat. We are only seeing Yash' reactions to broken trust and lies. Imagine how Aarti will react when she realizes that he knew and that he suspected her of infidelity. That'll  break her. Yet, she is a better survivor than he is, so is likely to bounce back faster to save this weakening bond from breaking totally. GC and KS are going to be phenomenal with such power-packed emotional scenes.

sas_tvSaiS

lovely_nikki

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely_nikki

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Indu this line touched me so much.

I am not upset because of what you did to me...I am upset because when you stumbled, you didn't hold your hand out to me.

Wow its so meaningful . This clearly shows that  Aarti is not trusting Yash with her past. And that is what's upsetting Yash.

Loved the way you described the whole mangalsutra breaking part. 

Awesome analysis Indu Clap

Edited by lovely_nikki - 27 December 2012 at 9:31pm

InduG64SaiS

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
@Zet: Thanks pal...You know Prashant reminds me of that strip of cello-tape that keeps sticking at odd places the more you jerk your fingers to let go. He is the ultimate of Red's poppinjays.Big smile

Yash and Aarti just need to look within themselves an reach that corner of their heart that had recognized the other's essence long-long back. Their happiness, their peace, their relationship is in their hands...Prashant or no Prashant. If they don't learn to trust each other implicitly...without letting any extraneous factor affect their belief...they will continue to hurt each other in future as well. In that context, I am glad Prashant appears as the catalyst to point out this flaw in their relationship...The glue in that tape has to be completely rubbed away for the source of distrust to have its fall.

ZetterSaiS

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
@Malika: Thank you.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.