Taarey SS:Mission Rey's GF-MOVD TO FF SEC LINK PG3

Posted: 11 years ago

OK, guys, this started off as a one shot on Taarey, but as I was writing it, it got too long, so it may be 2 or 3 parts, not sure. You can read this as a one off, but it is also a prequel to my other SS on Tarrey- called love ki kebab mein haddi.. this is the link to it: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3238724

First off, to set the scenario,

Shivam's truth had come out, and he was expelled from the college

The dance ban has just been lifted, and Khushboo AVP has been transferred.

Swaron are officially a couple, and everyone knows about them

ViHa are also together

Taarey are together but no one knows about them, not even swayam and Sharon

Rey was once again appointed as GS, and Taani as AGS, as Rey was officially elected during the elections, and Taani wanted him to get his post back which he lost because of Shivam.

Taani is a full part of the group

There is no Ashi in my story and Vishaka is still in the story

And the boys don't know about taarey's 'chemistry' , so no hand raising and saying CHEMISTRYYY!! Loll

And quite importantly guys, if you would like me to PM u when I update, please add me as a buddy, otherwise it gets very difficult and long, if I have to PM every person individually.

Index

Part 1--- Page 1

Edited by miss_neha - 11 years ago

Part 1

WEDNESDAY

There was happiness on the campus of St. Louis after a long time today. The Plague of the dance ban had finally been lifted off from everyone's heads, and all the students, even the teachers couldn't be happier, after all no person should ever be kept away from their passion.

All the boys were in the Boys' Locker Room chatting and getting ready for their first class.

V: Yaar, maine kuch socha hai

Nil: Wow yaar Vicky, tu sochta bhi hain, yeh kabse start kiya

All the guys minus Vicky laugh.

V: Haha, whatever, tujhe mera plan suna hai ke nahin

A (hits Nil over the head): Tu ise chor, tu bol bol

V: Main soch raha tha, ke since the dance ban has been lifted, we should celebrate, right?

Guys: RIGHT!

V: And to celebrate dance, what better way than to dance, right?

Guys: RIGHT!!

V: And dance karne ke liye, we should all go clubbing, right?

Guys: RIGHT!!!!

Nil: Yah, good idea dude, let's all go to Element on Saturday night, what say?

V: Yah awesome dude (thinks a bit) Lekin wahaan pe toh couple entry hain. (before anyone can say anything) Neha ke saath main jaunga haan, meri Kagu ko koi dekhna bhi mat

The Guys laugh at Vicky, glad to see the deewana back in his original mold.

Nil: Haan aur main Simi ke saath.

A: Meri toh Rinni hai

Bh: Aur main Vishaka

Sw: And me, obviousily with Sharon

All the guys look at Rey

R (surprised): WHAT?

V: Tere paas koi ladki nahin hai yaar

Nil: Not fair dude

R: Ladki (his mind wanders off to Taani- and then snaps back to reality and clears his throat) Guys I'm really not interested ok

Rey walks away with the boys calling after him. He walks out of the locker room, and stops in the corridor where no one can see him.

R (thinking): Guys, I'm not interested, because I have a girlfriend and I couldn't be happier, I wish I could tell you guys, but abhi we aren't ready for anyone to know, sorry.

And Rey walks off.

Meanwhile inside the locker room.

V: Guys, I think we should find Rey a girlfriend

Sw: No, no, no, no we already tried that once, and it was a huge disaster so please, no more setting up Rey

V: Yaar tu samajh nahin raha hai, us time pe Rey was in a dark place, he was depressed, is liye woh plan flop ho gaya, but ab humara normal Rey wapis aagaya hain, he has moved on, now is the time to find him a girlfriend.

Nil: I agree dude, im with you Vicky.

Bh: Mere ko bhi aisaich lagta hain.

A: Haan mujhe bhi

Sw: Guys, im warning you, this is a bad idea, you cant set up love'

Nil (interrupting Swayam) Please tu apna pravachan band kar haan,  Swayam Baba ki..

Guys minus swayam: JAI!!

Sw: Guys but..

V (intertupting Swayam): Kya tu apne dost ko khush nahin dekhna chahta?

Nil: Shouldn't Rey also have someone?

A: Rey, ko bhi kisiki saath ki zaroorat hain

Bh: Woh kab tak bechara akela rahega?

All they guys gave Swayam emotional looks, emotionally blackmailing him into helping.

V: Kya tu Rey, REY ki help nahin karega?

Sw: Fine im in, but I still think this is a bad idea.

Nil: Swayam Baba ki..

Guys: JAI!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the day, all the boys minus Rey, who is off doing GS duties, are sitting together in the canteen.

Nil: Guys, I think we should ask the girls to help us on this plan, I mean Sharon would be a major help.

V: Yah dude, even I think so.

As if on cue, the girls minus Taani, enter the canteen, and join the boys at the table.

Girls: Hi guys.

Guys: hey

V: Hey girls, we need your help

N: Help, kaisi help babu?

Nil: We are going to find Rey a girlfriend

Sharon and Swayam talk at the same time:

Sw: This is a bad idea

Sh: That's an awesome idea

They both look at each other, and everyone stares at them.

Sw (all of a sudden): haan, wohi toh main keh raha hoon, its an awesome idea.

Everyone minus Swaron: OOhhh

Nil: Hum subah se bol rahe hain tab toh, it's a bad idea, bad idea, Sharon ne ek baar bola ab good idea ban gaya.

Swayam hits Nil over the head: Hey, chup kar.

Sharon just blushes, looking at the floor.

N: We should telling taani also nah?

Sw: Nahin, trust me iss plan se Taani ko door hi rakho.

Everyone is surprised and look towards each other.

Si: Lekin why?

Sw: trust me guys, main apni behen ko jaanta hoon, use jhooth bolna nahin aata, and as she is the AGS, she has to spend a lot of time with Rey, woh us se chupa nahin payegi, aur agar kisi tarah main baat chupa bhi li, she will still let something slip.

Everyone nods their head in understanding: Oh Kay.

Sw: By the way, woh hain kahaan?

Sh: You said right now nah, woh AGS hain, so she had some work, she is just doing that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While this is going on in the canteen, Taani and Rey are working in the projection room, well more like Taani is working and Rey is staring at her. Rey is sitting on top of the desk, while Taani is standing near the chairs.

T (reading from some file): .. the budget will be split this way..

Rey just keeps staring at her.

Taani finishes reading the file, closes it and finally looks up.

T:  Toh kya lagta hai aapko?

Rey is still staring at Taani, Taani walks over to him

T (waving her hand in front of Rey): Rey, Rey

R (snaps out of the stare session): Huh

T: Main itni der se bol rahi hoon, aap sun nahin rahe the

Rey stands up, still leaning against the table, wraps his left arm around Taani's waist and pulls her closer to him.

R(running his right hand through her hair, like in the Rasiya sequence): it's not my fault, if you are standing in front of me, how can I concentrate on anything else. 

T (nervous and shy): Yeh kya kar rahe hai aap, koi dekh le ga

R: Koi nahin dekhega, iss waqt yahaan koi nahin aata.

Rey and Taani both stare at each other, look look hawa hawa. Rey moves his hand from Taani's hair to her cheek, He strokes her cheek with his thumb, slowly moving his thumb to her lips touching them lightly. Taani's eyes slip shut and her heartbeat and breathing quickens. Rey moves his face closer to hers. Taani quickly grabs hold of his hand which was on her face, stopping Rey in his tracks. She slowly opens her eyes, still breathing heavily. She looks into Rey's eyes and sees pure want there, and she blushes.

T: Mujhe jaana hain

Rey nods his head and drops his hand from her face, and loosens his grip around her waist. Taani takes a minute, still standing in his arms, to compose herself, she finally walks out of his embrace, and Rey's hand drops. She picks up her bag and starts walking out of the projection room, she stops at the doors, turns around, smiles at Rey and says,

T: (waving) Bye

R: (Smiles) Bye.

Edited by miss_neha - 11 years ago
I guess im d first one...its an awesum start...i loved it...pls update soon n ha dont forget to pm me i dont wanna miss it
Hey, it is so interesting and nicely written. The dialogues were great. Update soon nd plz pm me too.
It was amazin plz pm me when u update
Its nice do pm me when u update next
Its really interesting.. Loved the first part... Very well written... Please update soon n pm me.. Please pm me...
Neha awesome start love it, Taarey are a couple wow and the gang up to their matchmaking job. Hmm ataarey little romance in the projection room was so sweet and romantic, plz continue soon and plz pm me when u update
awesome story continue soon😊
awesome start dear do update soon and pm me