Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

vashg

vashg

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
At first i thought it is lahorewali but now i'm beginning to think its Zara. But then all the facts point towards lahorewali as Indira. Can someone plz help i'm really confused here. And does rishi really love zara??? I dont think so cuz he can only love indira. Does he think that zara is indira but playing along just to become closer with indu??????/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

helloaamirRoses-khushi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'm confused who is the real Indira?" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

velvetscarf

Groupbie

velvetscarf

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I've been thinking about this. My conclusions to date
1. Zara is Indira

2. Rishi in his heart of hearts realises this hence his expression of love for Zara

3. But he thinks thats LW is the real Indira so feels he is supposed to love her - highly confusing situation

4. CVs have made a mess of conveying this very delicate balance - hence all the people very naturally feeling a dislike for Rishi's behaviour

5. LW is not Indira IMO because although she looks like her and has all the supporting evidences like fingerprint, BT (okaaay), and wedding dress, and a highly tragic back-story there is not a single trace of Indira's behaviour or character at all. She is very pathetic and pepertually clings and is highly possessive of Rishi - where is our HD is this? (Note: I think rati has acted wonderfully, she looks so sweet and helpless as LW that it would wring anyone's heart).

Although in reality someone may be very drastically changed by trauma and injury, there would likely be at least some element of behaviour or characteristic that remains unchanged.  

Of course CVs have done this for dramatic effect so I expect the explanation will be full of bloopers when it does come!  It IS fiction after all.     

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aluna112farina_1992ParulRatiShiviRamziMeriJaanRanjinikishan-Shwetha-Mystique.

vashg

vashg

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Yeah i guess you're probably right. And also point to be noted is that Zara cant remember anything from her past so i guess maybe she could be Indira. Maybe the tumor caused her memory loss. Rishi cant be wrong, his love was so pure for Indira.

aluna112Ranjinikishan

avyarima

avyarima

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
i noticed Lw's behaviour closely too. she cannot be indira. she is too clinging and possessive to be indira.

Rishi's love is one person and that is indira...who his heart pulled to...that is why he has story feelings for Zara.

right now even him cant explain this...because he is sure he loves indira...and now he feels that same love for ZARA even if he thinks she way not be indira.

its never about the name, looks, or health...its about the connection he feels in his heart and right now...its with zara, not the new indira.

so i am sure Zara is the indira Rishi always loved. for whom he left his life and family for.

ps. We need to ask kutumb some of these questions. how can two people who are not from the same parents  look so alike ...no one can differentiate them. it not real... i know there are people who just  look so alike ...but notthis much.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aluna112RamziMeriJaanRanjinikishanblueocean_787Mystique.

ariarai

IF-Rockerz

ariarai

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
sorry i believe LW is indira  some how i cant accept zara as indira when they introduced zara  i didnt believe it was indira  and indira is acting possive and clinging i know but she has a brain tumor so she behave like a child and she know rishi so she behaves like that i have full faith lw is indira sorry if ur hurt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avyarima

RamziMeriJaan

IF-Rockerz

RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
My Indira is non other than Zara ! Mark my words Smile . 
I think Zara is going to Bering back LW tomorrow .

I remember Indira once said if given a chance in life to be with Rishi than she wouldn't let it go. That is what she is dong right now . My Zara is Indira .   

aluna112avyarima

avyarima

avyarima

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ariarai

sorry i believe LW is indira  some how i cant accept zara as indira when they introduced zara  i didnt believe it was indira  and indira is acting possive and clinging i know but she has a brain tumor so she behave like a child and she know rishi so she behaves like that i have full faith lw is indira sorry if ur hurt

no i am not hurt. its what you feel...and its not wrong until proven wrong...and we cant prove it wrong.

mostly people with mental problems acts out what is in their hearts not their head. they dont really think...they jut do thing. so being possessive is not what she just picked up, its her heart leading her. she seems very friendly, possesive, girly and a happy-go-lucky.. which is good but its not indira...thats i feel she is not indira. nd you remember with indu asked God if Zara is her real mom. it shows that God answered in positive even though indu didnt ee it.

my heart tells me zara is indira. Rishi is the mean lead he will never be shown as a weak lover.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aluna112RamziMeriJaanRanjinikishan

blueocean_787

IF-Sizzlerz

blueocean_787

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avyarima

i noticed Lw's behaviour closely too. she cannot be indira. she is too clinging and possessive to be indira.

Rishi's love is one person and that is indira...who his heart pulled to...that is why he has story feelings for Zara.

right now even him cant explain this...because he is sure he loves indira...and now he feels that same love for ZARA even if he thinks she way not be indira.

its never about the name, looks, or health...its about the connection he feels in his heart and right now...its with zara, not the new indira.

so i am sure Zara is the indira Rishi always loved. for whom he left his life and family for.

ps. We need to ask kutumb some of these questions. how can two people who are not from the same parents  look so alike ...no one can differentiate them. it not real... i know there are people who just  look so alike ...but notthis much.
Well said. Zara is Indira only...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aluna112

Post Reply New Post

Go to top