help

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

annikhan

annikhan

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
im sorry i watch this drama but i missed alot a few months ago 
who is kaddy? whos daughter is she ? 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "help" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Dear , show had taken a Leap of 4 years recently some months ago. All the Videos are uploaded on Youtube Setindia Profile.
In the mean time, Priya has a Daughter Named Pihu , she was born in Dubai.In Dubai, Priya worked in Book Shop in a Mall of Rajat Kapoor. Kady lives with Rajat and Daijan because Kady is daughter of Lady whom Rajat was in Love with years ago.
If you remember, Priya met a Lady while she was going for Jail, then a wind storm came and that Lady Died and handed over her Daughter to Priya to send her to Rajat. Its the same Lady whom Rajat Loved but that Lady married some other person and had two Daughters Kady and Raina, so both Live with Rajat, however Rajat is Not their Father. I hope its clear now.
Please use Help Desk in Future. Topic being Closed. Regards Dev

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-evan-

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
All queries should be posted in the Help Desk for the forum.

Topic closed.

Regards,
BALH DT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top