Poll Question :

What do you think was Vikram's biggest mistake if you believe he did?

Poll Choice
Falling in love with a bedni
Hiding the truth about his wife being alive from Sugni
Taking revenge on Sugni after he thought she tried to kill h
Creating challenges for Aditya
Spending a night with Sugni
Letting Sugni marry Adi
He did not make any big mistake
Other - please specify
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
I do not favour all options above. They are just examples. I know many people here support Vikram and I understand that. This is not to show what a bad character he is at all. Every character has made a mistake.
Vickram's bigesst mistake ... was hiding the truth of Reva and not telling Sugni she returned.
  His obsessive behavior immediately after is  also his fault. Although had the CV's allowed him to  explain his story to Sugni is a calm rational manner maybe the story would not be in the mess it is now.
  All his actions from the wedding  until now I blame on Sugni and Adi...because  he did walk away from her... she kept provoking him!
Hiding the truth about Reva being alive from Sugni.  That was the death keel in their relationship.
Hiding the truth about Reva from Sugni was his biggest mistake.
Not only he hid the fact that Reeva was alive, he also hid the fact that he is a widower. This happened before Reeva surfaced in the show.
He does not tell Sugni that he is a widower. Sugni finds a photo of him with his wife when they were in his bedroom.That time he handles the situation by telling her that the wife is dead.
When Reeva is discovered by Dhanuma, Vikram chooses to hide her in some old haveli and gets a wall constructed in a room so that nobody can gauge Reeva's presence there which was very inhuman.
He does not listen to Gulabiya when she asks him to tell the truth to Sugni.Moreover he arrogantly challenges her that he would influence Sugni in such a way that she would always believe him rather than believing her mother. He gets Gulabiya packed in a gunny bag in order to avoid her posing a threat to the marriage. It was good that Aditya came and rescued her else she would get suffocated to death.
Sweet_Krishna: It was never shown to the audience who stuffed Gulabiya in the bag but it was not Vikram. In fact, if you remember Hukum was seen talking to someone and when Gulabiya was snatched, she recognised the person who held her. I am sure if it was Vikram, she would not have wasted a second to accuse him however the CVs never showed anything about that.
not telling sughni his wife is a alive but what sughni and adi did there is no excuse because vickram doubted you marry his son. i said son because he mine him from a baby. and adi knowing thats your uncle have some shame. so what they getting now let them take it. and as far as the cv is concern using sita ma in your shit is low and pathetic
He should have never fallen for a bedni. There is a reason that they are so hated and now he knows why. They are lazy people who would rather sell their bodies than try to earn a hard day's work. They destroy families and relationships. They don't know the importance of friendship and the bond families share. They are leeches. 

Sugni reminds of the show Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Once you invite a vampire into your home, they can come back at anytime without an invite. Here Vikram invited her once and now she will not leave no matter what the situation.

His second mistake was not telling her the truth about Reva being alive, Poor guy cannot be allowed to make a single mistake because the perfect Adini is there to persecute him forever more.
Edited by JulieD - 11 years ago
Originally posted by JulieD

He should have never fallen for a bedni. There is a reason that they are so hated and now he knows why. They are lazy people who would rather sell their bodies than try to earn a hard day's work. They destroy families and relationships. They don't know the importance of friendship and the bond families share. They are leeches. 

Sugni reminds of the show Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Once you invite a vampire into your home, they can come back at anytime without an invite. Here Vikram invited her once and now she will not leave no matter what the situation.

His second mistake was not telling her the truth about Reva being alive, Poor guy cannot be allowed to make a single mistake because the perfect Adini is there to persecute him forever more.

very well said julieD  !!!👏...specially @underlined ⭐️!!!
still he pays for only one mistake, that he hides the truth about his wife from his girl friend... that is the foundation of the negativity that he is showing today...