Page 1
Page   of 2

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoyalLEO_Krrish

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

If Rano loves Jeet or not I really don't know... but as you said maybe Shekhar can help her out Tongue
For Jeet more than a jealus lover I am seeing a jealous friend... because he was always the number one in Rano's life now slowly he is becoming number two... LOL
LOLLOL that is sooo true! i love reading ur point of views!! and bang on right!Tongue

Shocked Really... thank you ji thank you Embarrassed A can also scare Rano... "Rano chhod de mere Jeet ko, Rano chhod de mere Jeet ko" and Rano will say "Jeet meine tujhe kabhi pyaar kya hi nahin" ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-| Pyaar dosti hai |+ (Page 2)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by elasingh

If Rano loves Jeet or not I really don't know... but as you said maybe Shekhar can help her out Tongue
For Jeet more than a jealus lover I am seeing a jealous friend... because he was always the number one in Rano's life now slowly he is becoming number two... LOL
Dear hope what you say is true but promos and articles say he will fall for Rano Devi.

I never believed articles and promos they mislead a lot LOL Maybe now with that jealousy feeling he will think he loves Rano but later he will realise he doesn't... yeh bhi toh ho sakta hai na... LOL Yeah phir Rano will really marry Shekhar aur tab Jeet ko samajh mein aayega the real definition of dard and Anamika will sambhalo him LOL Everything is still possible so be positive Wink Agar nahin bhi hua toh who cares we will get someone hotter than Jeet ROFL
Yes yaar, we deserve someone hottor than Jeet.ROFL
      Hamare karam itne kharab nahi hai.

Dono mein humein hi fayda ROFL

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
truly! Big smile

i wonder if Rano and Anamika will fight over Jeet Amne samne or not.. that would be interesting..

"tum jeet ke liye kya kar sakti ho?" and then that guitar and orcastra music..and her eyes become red..and then blood comes out and so on...ek taraf horror or ek taraf faith...

Coeur2PsychoFMS

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
but no offence to anyone's feelings..or POVs

Jeet humesha sacchai ki hoti hai..and feelings comes from within..

otherwise if she hypnotise him or make him love her that is false..that is not true love..he is nice...he could be perfect for her and that is what she blvs too..but if she really really love him she can't be selfish with him...

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

no no no..Jeet ko replace karne ki baat mat bolo ...use ke liye mene show shuru kia.. plj..ha mere Jeet ko mat nikalo.. warna chudail kya karegi?? kisi aur ka intezaar? Tongue i like watching him with both and just the way it is. Smile

LOL LOL LOL Ok toh hum tum par rahem karte hain LOL
BTW you are giving me an awesome idea for a weekend topic ROFL
Be ready for a tennis match (as I am a tennis lover) with Rano and A as players and Jeet the ball ROFL

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
lol.. as long as my Jeet stays between the two..i don't mind.. Tongue simply love him!!

haha mujhe bakshne ka shukriya! Smile

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

lol.. as long as my Jeet stays between the two..i don't mind.. Tongue simply love him!!

haha mujhe bakshne ka shukriya! Smile

Bechara tennis ball ROFL 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.