-| Pyaar dosti hai |+

Posted: 11 years ago

"pyaar kya hai"?

😳Pyaar dosti hai..

Dedicated to JaNoπŸ˜‰

they grew up together, played together. sometimes two close friends can't see or realise what they feel for each other. it's confusing at times..if he talks to another friend..or perticularly a "female" friend.. she feels insecure...angry...anxious...and then decide to move away...and that is when he starts feeling ...tingly..confused..sometimes weird and hurtful...how can she replace me? the world around her was revolving around him...and his day and nights were filled with her.. it's the bond...but when it blooms into a relation that is more than friendship and less than love.. or something like love..that is when confusion starts... Jeet is in that confusion stage very preliminary one..😳

P.S. sometimes close friendship make u take things for granted, like Jeet did. he took Rano for granted, and he never noticed any different behavior from her end. but hey..how can one notice it?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

i am totally loving Shekhar at the moment.. i have my reasons..

1) Jeet will grow as a man and will think and act like  a mature person, there is a change and a positive one! πŸ˜ƒ
2) Rano will get to know someone other than Jeet, she get to experience something other than friendship, or may realise or clear some air between her and Jeet

and 3) kya pata Shekhar Rano ke liye bana ho?😳

i like what our chudail said : "zindgi me koi cheez itefak nahi hoti..har cheez ke piche koi maksad hota hai" there is always reason behind the occurance that happens in life. very well said. i do agree on that point. some times somethings or incidents change ppl'z life for better or to persuade ppl to make it better!😊

peace out!😊
Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 11 years ago
If Rano loves Jeet or not I really don't know... but as you said maybe Shekhar can help her out πŸ˜›
For Jeet more than a jealus lover I am seeing a jealous friend... because he was always the number one in Rano's life now slowly he is becoming number two... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

If Rano loves Jeet or not I really don't know... but as you said maybe Shekhar can help her out πŸ˜›
For Jeet more than a jealus lover I am seeing a jealous friend... because he was always the number one in Rano's life now slowly he is becoming number two... πŸ˜†
Dear hope what you say is true but promos and articles say he will fall for Rano Devi.
Originally posted by elasingh

Dear hope what you say is true but promos and articles say he will fall for Rano Devi.

I never believed articles and promos they mislead a lot πŸ˜† Maybe now with that jealousy feeling he will think he loves Rano but later he will realise he doesn't... yeh bhi toh ho sakta hai na... πŸ˜† Yeah phir Rano will really marry Shekhar aur tab Jeet ko samajh mein aayega the real definition of dard and Anamika will sambhalo him πŸ˜† Everything is still possible so be positive πŸ˜‰ Agar nahin bhi hua toh who cares we will get someone hotter than Jeet πŸ€£

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that is sooo true! i love reading ur point of views!! and bang on right!Tongue

I never believed articles and promos they mislead a lot πŸ˜† Maybe now with that jealousy feeling he will think he loves Rano but later he will realise he doesn't... yeh bhi toh ho sakta hai na... πŸ˜† Yeah phir Rano will really marry Shekhar aur tab Jeet ko samajh mein aayega the real definition of dard and Anamika will sambhalo him πŸ˜† Everything is still possible so be positive πŸ˜‰ Agar nahin bhi hua toh who cares we will get someone hotter than Jeet πŸ€£
Yes yaar, we deserve someone hottor than Jeet.ROFL
      Hamare karam itne kharab nahi hai.
no no no..Jeet ko replace karne ki baat mat bolo ...use ke liye mene show shuru kia.. plj..ha mere Jeet ko mat nikalo.. warna chudail kya karegi?? kisi aur ka intezaar? πŸ˜› i like watching him with both and just the way it is. 😊

i don't think he can fall for someone that easy..Chudail ussse pehle Rano ki shadi karva degi..Tongue
Originally posted by RoyalLEO_Krrish

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that is sooo true! i love reading ur point of views!! and bang on right!πŸ˜›

😲 Really... thank you ji thank you πŸ˜³ A can also scare Rano... "Rano chhod de mere Jeet ko, Rano chhod de mere Jeet ko" and Rano will say "Jeet meine tujhe kabhi pyaar kya hi nahin" 🀣 

Yes yaar, we deserve someone hottor than Jeet.🀣
      Hamare karam itne kharab nahi hai.

Dono mein humein hi fayda πŸ€£