Anitaharry thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Jassi I just read ur interview in India Forums that you prefer to marry Purab coz he helped you so much, but wouldnt marry Arman even though he repends this is disgusting Jassi you are being rude then what goodness is left in you if you cant forgive a person who is almost dieing for the sins he has done in the past and goes out of his way to prove his love you have no feeling for Arman's love so what was that love you had for Arman when you worked for him that means your love was not true and again just becoz Purab helped u u want to marry him that is real๐Ÿ˜ก so anyone who hepls you, you would marry them and have no heart to forgive someone who repends that is not humanity Jassi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi thumbnail

Anita.

don't be upset  yaar. jassi is not saying so, it is mona  who is saying so.who si mona? she is only an actor. she is not real jassi . in fact she is dong it only to earn money and fame.and we are more mentally involved with jassi than her a we are watching it and dscusing about it here only due to our love for the show. so i don't care what mona as  a person thinks!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
You guys, I still love Armaan๐Ÿ˜ณ, I just said that I would have married Purab in the interview cause I wanted good publicity and I wanted to make Purab fans happy!!!๐Ÿ˜‰
Anitaharry thumbnail
Dear Rumi I understand but she says in her real life too she is almost like Jassi then she talks as though she has no heart that poor Arman was such a casanova he was freeking out his life but then when he realised the love he has for Jassi he changed so much ruiend his life how can you not forgive someone who repends, then she is not a simple nor an innocent girl she thinks like a real super model not  as Jassi, Mona is different from Jassi for sure, anyways very hurt to hear this from her๐Ÿ˜ญ.

Rumi is it true that Sameer and Mona like each other in real life? if so she can say that just to impress Purab.๐Ÿ˜›
marvelous.malks thumbnail

But u also made some armaan fans upset..or all armaan fans...well, as jassi u can marryhim...bbut as mona..um..ask shilpa about that..okay?? who knows mona/monika....mabey it will be purab...i understand..not as in i am famous but i understand...the publicity part...

mona ๐Ÿ˜†

monika ๐Ÿ˜†

Mallika-

MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
I didn't want to make Armaan fans unhappy, but also get the support from Purab fans since they are pissed at me for loving Armaan!!! God, it is so hard to satisfy all my fans!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜•
Rumi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anitaharry

Rumi is it true that Sameer and Mona like each other in real life? if so she can say that just to impress Purab.๐Ÿ˜›

Anita.

i don't know whether she has a crush on Sameer or not. but again sameer is not Purab , he is also acting the character. i think mona just expressed her personal view and she has a freedom to do that. we should think about mona and jassi seperately. they are not the same person.mona is an actor and she is playing that character jassi. may be we understand jassi better than her. she is just a perosn like us,she is not jassi. i remember apurva once said he personally thinks that jassi should live alone, cos it is difficult to get married for such a principled woman !! now i could not agree with that view . but again this is apurva's personal view and not armaan's view. mona, apurva, sameer all are ordinary persons like us and the only difference is that they are playing those characters. but i think we understand these characters better than those people as we are constantly thinking about them and we are really passionate about them unlike the actors who are doing their jobs only to earn money and fame๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Anitaharry thumbnail
Very true Rumi you know my whole office watches the show just becoz of me coz I keep talking about Jassi and Arman and they liked the show too, they have become so much part of our lives that anything they say effect us so much I think in future we should not bother much what u said is true they just act, but they are not what they act we should not get so involved especially me whoz so crazy about these guys๐Ÿ˜ญ, atleast Arman was so diplomatic by saying that Jassi should live alone he did not mention any names he could have taken Mallika's name too but he was nice not hurting anyone Arman is cute i really like him๐Ÿ˜‰ and what principle Jassi has can u justify rather Arman should justify coz he made this statement๐Ÿ˜†
Anitaharry thumbnail

I just got to see a posting that says do not hurt any actor or IF members but what is Jassi doing hurting all Arman fans and who is this calling Arman a driver what ever, he is the best atleast he has got something to do or has some one to drop there are people who sit around and wait for people hours together and no one turns up๐Ÿ˜†
bluelotus thumbnail

Anita Dear,

Consider me as your elder sister who has been around some more years than you in this world. And I am giving some personal advise. JJKN is only a serial. It is a story developed by some writer, some body directs it , and actors like Mona, Apurva and Samir give life to the characters and we people spend our time viewing and fantasising about it. Whatever we see and do around us inflences us a lot,true..but please don't get involved with a fictional character too much. Arman is only a fictional character and Apurva has given his 200% for making that character succeed. Please don't confuse real life with fiction, such heros exists only in fiction, in day to day life you won't find them. Don't get carried away by all these stupidities and take it only as a story. Try to learn from the mistakes of our favourite heros and heroins rather than idolising them. The actors do it for their living, they won't be knowing even the story fully, they do shoot in bits and pieces, and they don't care about what they show on screen as long as they get the money. They do their job nicely,fine, and you do yours better. Don't take any of these too seriously because people can't and won't behave like on screen characters.

take care