Bade Acche Laggte Hai

DNA: 5 things we dun wanna see-BALH (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
We BALHians wants one more C night bas Agar kisiko nahi dekhna hai tou  oh apni Tv ki remote ka istemaal kaar sakte hai. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi_34PKBAAAA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DNA: 5 things we dun wanna see-BALH (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aditi_34

Goldie

aditi_34

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ST-KSG-DDLover

We BALHians wants one more C night bas Agar kisiko nahi dekhna hai tou oh apni Tv ki remote ka istemaal kaar sakte hai.
ya di,they cn use their remote n their brains.but i wud be more than happy if they dont use their pens n write anythng about balh only for the heck of writing.duh!:-(

PKBAAAAjakther7

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanraya

Thanks for sharing , and yes I agree that we need to have Seasonal breaks, it actually gives fresh perspective to the story, wonder why we do not have it yet, that way writers get time to think about the entire story and not rush in to some idiotic plots. and about an intimate scene between Ram and Priya I have to say that it was amazing the way they shot the entire sequence,and it was apt for that time, perfect fitting in to the story, I do not understand what's the big fuss about it. It was really lovely, very romantic, very beautifully shot.
About showing it again, I am not sure, as it does not fit in the story right now, I will rather prefer them having a heartfelt conversation, simple mutual talk about how much they missed each other for these 5 years, Ram's hurt pain, and Priya's guilt and her reasons for her behavior.,I want to see both longing for each other, some beautiful romantic moments, may be a kiss but other than that we do not need another love making scene, as right now it just does not fit in the story.I do not think its a good idea to do it again just to gain trps, Ram and Sakshi are very fine actors, and have amazing chemistry, please use them properly..Cvs really need to work hard to get the story on the track before rushing to any such scenes..
agree with u 

CorruptedColors

IF-Addictz

CorruptedColors

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
totally agree with it!!!!!
hate to see such worst consummation scene again...for me it was totally unnecessary scene of the show...feel so weird to watch it...and now the rumors are that it going to happen again...don't know where they going to adjust it in between the situation which is going on...cv's are using such cheap scenes to gain the TRPs...shame on them...anyways thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by yogesh.jadhav - 27 December 2012 at 11:54pm

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
five things the fans of BALh dnt want in 2013
  • biased articles of BALH
  • senseless reviews of BALH by writers that dnt even watch the show
  • unverified articles of the show future tracks
  • interviews of the unimportant character as compared to the imp ones
  • articles that are thought of being witty whereas are in reality a revelation of absence of sense from authotr

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PKBAAAA

aditi_34

Goldie

aditi_34

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

five things the fans of BALh dnt want in 2013
  • biased articles of BALH
  • senseless reviews of BALH bywritersthat dnt even watch the show
  • unverified articles of the show future tracks
  • interviews of the unimportant character as compared to the imp ones
  • articles that are thought of being witty whereas are in reality a revelation ofabsenceofsensefrom authotr
satyavachan..bakwass se to better h,mat hi likho yaar.

PKBAAAAleo4ever

snehasya

Goldie

snehasya

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
guys they are in  business and they surely want their papers to be sold out so they know better how to use hot properties about other 4 topics i dont comment but they inked rayas name because they know how to attract readers with this ..and we know that RAYA romance is loved eveywhere so what they think doesnt ,make any differenace

leo4ever

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
media say that C-nite was a blunder, didn't garner TRPs for which the production house tried for, neither viewers liked it to watch with their family specially in front of their kids, but media forgot that the hype that was created after the episode was only and only made my them, we audience who watch the serial said nothing against it, as it was the flow of the story and as for me I enjoyed thoroughly...but yes leaps are not cup of my tea, it breaks the continuity of the story, would definitely like to watch Ram Kapoor and Priya Kapoor romancing and sizzling on screen in 2013, but no leap for BALH in new year

leo4ever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top