Page 2 Page 3

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
5things that we don't want to see on tV next year

Ram-Priya's 'consummation' scene
We shudder to think of another intimate scene between 
the two 'mature' characters Ram and Priya of Bade Acche Laggte Hai Ram. News is that they are all set to get 
intimate again on screen.  The first consummation 
scene between the pot-bellied Ram Kapoor and the demure Sakshi Tanwar early this year had sent us into a 
frenzy.  The jury is still out on whether the bold scene 
sizzled or fizzled...So, please not again.

Generation leaps
When a serial runs out of story, it 
promptly goes in for a leap. It doesn't 
matter if the serial's been on air for 
three years or three months. Leaps are 
a tried and tested formula and every 
maker tries it before winding up. But 
it's become so trite that the novelty 
has gone. This year several serials including Uttaran, Parichay, Bade Acche 
Laggte Hai, Hitler Didi and Yeh Rishta 
Kya Kehlata Hai fast forwarded. But, 
instead of leaps, wouldn't it be better if 
the serial go in for seasonal breaks 
and return with a fresh storyline, 
just like they do abroad. That 
would be much interesting, 
what say?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ark93dent4ujagspaddycrystal30fanrayaanizorleena04-Srishty-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DNA: 5 things we dun wanna see-BALH" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fanraya

IF-Dazzler

fanraya

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing , and yes I agree that we need to have Seasonal breaks, it actually gives fresh perspective to the story, wonder why we do not have it yet, that way writers get time to think about the entire story and not rush in to some idiotic plots. and about an intimate scene between Ram and Priya I have to say that it was amazing the way they shot the entire sequence,and it was apt for that time, perfect fitting in to the story, I do not understand what's the big fuss about it. It was really lovely, very romantic, very beautifully shot.
About showing it again, I am not sure, as it does not fit in the story right now, I will rather prefer them having a heartfelt conversation, simple mutual talk about how much they missed each other for these 5 years, Ram's hurt pain, and Priya's guilt and her reasons for her behavior.,I want to see both longing for each other, some beautiful romantic moments, may be a kiss but other than that we do not need another love making scene, as right now it just does not fit in the story.I do not think its a good idea to do it again just to gain trps, Ram and Sakshi are very fine actors, and have amazing chemistry, please use them properly..Cvs really need to work hard to get the story on the track before rushing to any such scenes..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Annthewjakther7iLuvRamKapoor

aditi_34

Goldie

aditi_34

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Who is 'we' in d article?? The site ppl or audience?? I dun care about the journo,but if its audience,then wat makes them think dat d viewers dont want dat?apne aap hi,kuch bhi..lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TrieshsnehasyaAnnthew

Annthew

IF-Dazzler

Annthew

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Well the  c-night shown in Balh is one of the best till yet on Indian telly. I think enough has been already written about it & the ques whether it needs  2 b shown again i am sure all balhians will surely enjoy it if the story line reaches that point as of  now a lot  of emotional baggages need 2 b sorted out first. don't know whats the problem with the cvs at present. About leaps-- no please!!!--- and TFS.

Edited by PKBAAAA - 27 December 2012 at 8:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasyaarmanz

Mini1991

IF-Rockerz

Mini1991

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Tfs.

Pinky.Raya

Goldie

Pinky.Raya

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
We NEED a consummation scene ! To hell with the leaps ! IDC ! CNITE 2 HAS TO HAPPEN ! TFS !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jineejiggs

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1itida7

Who is 'we' in d article?? The site ppl or audience?? I dun care about the journo,but if its audience,then wat makes them think dat d viewers dont want dat?apne aap hi,kuch bhi..lol

Bingo aditi.these guys na...
Common DNA grow up...tv is not spoiling the world people are making it a hell.focus on that instead of running behind a 17mins part of a tv soap.

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKBAAA

Well the c-night shown in Balh is one of the best till yet on Indian telly. I think enough has been already written about it & the ques whether it needs 2 b shown again i am sure all balhians will surely enjoy it if the story line reaches that point as of now a lot of emotional baggages need 2 b sorted out first. don't know whats the problem with the cvs at present. About leaps-- no please!!!--- and TFS.

True..
Tfs armu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annthew

Post Reply New Post

Go to top