Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Modi Vilayaadu - New Year Edition!! (Page 9)

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Congrats team tomHug...haha it was fun...none of us said ratna's name when we were guessingROFL...Ratna ka oda reaction imagine panni i am laughingLOL..

Edited by Nixkie - 30 December 2012 at 2:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GiselMindFreezerhopper_oceanshubbaShemmo

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Team Tom u are mean, clues ellam forum la none knows LOL 
Ratna akka eppo aarvakolaru ? Shocked Its not even common...
And you told only to use active members.. Thendralfan enga irunthu came? Shocked
Since when Hollie says I agree, I disagree and all? Confused
ROFLROFLROFL Questions by Team Jerry LOL

Im confused with the answers LOL

Congrats Team Tom HugBig smile

@Sri Anna: Hahahaha LOL I think we all know too much athaan prob ROFL
Anna lets pause for a while, we are tired. I think you too illaiya? LOL

Edited by Shemmo - 30 December 2012 at 3:00pm

GiselMindFreezerhopper_oceanshubbaNixkie

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked enna idhu?? omg tanu girl you were so right when you said ur 7th sense saying ratna would be on Tom list nu ROFLROFL

arvakolara Shocked  eppo irundhu .. ShockedShocked ennake teriyama pochu ROFL

Originally posted by Shemmo

Team Tom u are mean, clues ellam forum la none knows LOL 
Ratna akka eppo aarvakolaru ? Shocked Its not even common...
And you told only to use active members.. Thendralfan enga irunthu came? Shocked
Since when Hollie says I agree, I disagree and all? Confused
ROFLROFLROFL Questions by Team Jerry LOL

Im confused with the answers LOL

Congrats Team Tom HugBig smile

@Sri Anna: Hahahaha LOL I think we all know too much athaan prob ROFL
Anna lets pause for a while, we are tired. I think you too illaiya? LOL

yesss explanation from tom needed for shammu's kostins Wink

GiselMindFreezershubbaShemmoNixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
haha ratna ka u know shammu had nightmare about clues yesterday and woke up at 5 and messaged me...today after answers were posted she said that her nightmare tried to tell her that we r wrongROFL...omg u know i too confused poor Jaya ka saying Thendralfan is not much active and we r supposed to use active members...best was our explanation to mahaD'oh...right after seeing clues shammu messaged in phone 100% maha is on list..then shammu and me 1 hr aa was in a serious discussion and came up with this super list...next victim is poor atina...ratna ka vera atina is 100% in list nuROFL...total damageLOL...

Jokes apart...we had super fun with each other during xmas one and this one...always scared to PM Jaya ka but bravely spammed her inboxROFL and confused her LOL..

Thanks Sri for the wonderful gameStar .

Edited by Nixkie - 30 December 2012 at 7:22pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamGiselMindFreezerhopper_oceanshubbaShemmo

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Darlings go see upto this week thur update - 27/12/12- thendralfan name is there in the all the update/promo likes list lol... So which means she is very much active user visiting forum and so now read the clues- it matches well- thats the reason i chose her name lol
Aarvakolaru is bcos- our judgement that she wants to know things why/wht/where lol - ohhh aamale used in many chat comments :p when talking to u both ;)
Hollie we just used in funny way- game thread la she made a mistake and was like i m right nu said and said noo until we pointed out.. So fun basis la just added that- i thk kuch kuch hota hai vida better nu... Athu left out option went right for smiles.. Lol..
Chitti robo, bhu is truth to married one nu last time clues ku i tht of giving clues like
She, he, we, they nu one word la.. :p
What wd be ur reaction if i said " wait and watch"
" forcefully and eventually" nu ellam? Shammy ku thaan intha spl clues rofl...
Aana midnight la ur explanation for every clues ku ketu i almost fainted... Shock la ila.. Laughed that badly...
Best was our gifts explanation mismatch by u and 3 musketeers...jaya nejamave pavam thaan...
I thought jaya/ shubba on seeing clues but adore a person confuaed me thkg its shemmo and baghi we never thought of her- as her name change was so back!
Radar pathu i thought and even said its for me and scared also i choose but other options misled it to gisel/ viswai- we underestimated the clues!

vjayamGiselMindFreezerNixkieShemmo

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nixkie

haha ratna ka u know shammu had nightmare about clues yesterday and woke up at 5 and messaged me...today after answers were posted she said that her nightmare tried to tell her that we r wrongROFL...omg u know i too confused poor Jaya ka saying Thendralfan is not much active and we r supposed to use active members...best was our explanation to mahaD'oh...right after seeing clues shammu messaged in phone 100% maha is on list..then shammu and me 1 hr aa was in a serious discussion and came up with this super list...next victim is poor atina...ratna ka vera atina is 100% in list nuROFL...total damageLOL...

5 am vaa Shocked u must be kidding me ROFLROFLROFL pavam shammy ponnu LOL

yeah atina guessing was total damage Tongue jaya akka is gona say naan appovae sonnen, but this ratna taan adamant its atina nu ROFL explanation for arvakolaru is not accepted ROFL cause i don't do that in open forum but to haritha and tanu shammu in msn mattum taan Wink idhuku one mark minus pannungo sri Approve

Shocked i better stop writing in tanglish illathi tom team will go bring a poet to translate what i have said ROFL

Edited by hopper_ocean - 30 December 2012 at 10:39pm

GiselMindFreezervjayamNixkieShemmo

harith25 IF-Sizzlerz
harith25
harith25

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Hey finally we won ah??Party

but it was  tough... all thanks to shubba for her overtime thinking with sri's coordinated thinking...Clap

shubba - I told you u are the one who scares everyone with intelligence. Wink

Bhagi name change was long back la?? I thought it was tanu's or shammu's Disapprove

Anyways it was nice one..

@hoppu - arvakolaru romba popular ayidichu ... ama la???ROFL

GiselMindFreezershubbaShemmoNixkie

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Oh congrats team Tom..

terryible mistakes we did...Guessed thendral fan but substituted it with atina..

tanu n shamz guessed hollie, but got them to change to smiles...(feel real bad for it now..or else wud hv made it...sorry guys!)
ratna..never guessed... somehow her clues were not specific to her...they matched with many others...

viswai-felt one cud be her...but yr clue, links of comments of inactive members confused us...how can it be linked to viswai?

better luck next time...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezershubbaShemmoNixkie

Go to top