Thendral

Modi Vilayaadu - New Year Edition!! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 12

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Had a good laugh after seeing the resultsTongue!!!
Wonderful game! Congrats Team Tom!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamMindFreezer~*Thamizhan*~shubbaShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Modi Vilayaadu - New Year Edition!! (Page 10)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
But i must say, this time our clues were good and bang on!
thats why team tom managed to guess one...!!!
but congrats all the same!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezer~*Thamizhan*~shubbaShemmoNixkie

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
I need to acccept that ur clues were good ...nooo..in the sense it was good compared to last time...lol...but...Think Tank for me? ROFL i thought Gisel was creative and abundance in ideas and chose that...

I told its me on seeing Radar...but again adore la these girls twisted...and scared i guessed its me...but i thought shubba/jaya is there on seeing it..lol...never thought both...wittty updates na udane i thought Gisel...bcos that word is used by jaya...lol

Viswai clues - As she got best critic award - we thought of giving those links of Gunz (main a)/Theiva who used to be super scolders when C track was on peak...so viswai can have an idea about super thittu kodukara ppl...ROFL her seniors in scolding...lol...

Aana when i asked how that u sorted out, the explanation she gave that u unanimously selected i was laughing mad and the reasons ROFL!

But again 3 musketeers i never thought...we related it to prank...lol...

vjayamMindFreezer~*Thamizhan*~ShemmoNixkie

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Congrats team Tom! age 1 point a..
It was funny to see all answers in comparison with the guesses. especially the answer to me, I agree/I disagree, in real life la naan appidi thaanLOL loosu things a did pannuven, penthu shame shame puppy shameLOL
It was a nice game and very difficult. Now we know even more things from each other and that makes it nicerBig smile

vjayam~*Thamizhan*~shubbaShemmoNixkie

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Shubba akka, Team Tom answers not accepted LOL We are not satiesfied...Hihihihihi

But nejama it was soo fun playing it. Ada Paavi Tanu why this kolaveri? Hahaaha this game my dream la too came and disturbed my sleep LOL Cry

Next game eppo? LOL For easter ah? I think it will only work out if me and Tans are in opposite teams. LOL Ithu Tanu oda statement Wink

Edited by Shemmo - 31 December 2012 at 4:21am

vjayamMindFreezer~*Thamizhan*~shubbaNixkie

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shemmo

Shubba akka, Team Tom answers not accepted LOL We are not satiesfied...Hihihihihi

But nejama it was soo fun playing it. Ada Paavi Tanu why this kolaveri? Hahaaha this game my dream la too came and disturbed my sleep LOL Cry

Next game eppo? LOL For easter ah? I think it will only work out if me and Tans are in opposite teams. LOL Ithu Tanu oda statement Wink

Othuka maaten ...LOL...
inga answers ku competion vittutu clues ku competition happeing...
ROFL its after all Tom and Jerry...LOL...

@Sri - i understood why u told change team again...Acc to shammy - Sri anna should know my arumai perumai...LOL...Did u? we will put
tanu/jaya/shubba/Gisel/Smiles in one team for a change...
opposite team Sri/shammy/ratna/haritha/hollie

I think this would be good team...aana clues a nenacha thaan bayama iruku enaku...Shocked...
But we need to choose someother theme this time...may be we can choose epiodes as theme...or couples of the show as theme? What say? Any other idea?

We can make this for the weekend...appo thaan free inime...(My weekend fri/sat nu rememberLOL)...Sunday posting results wd be good... Plan Plan...Any other ideas please share...Tongue

MindFreezervjayam~*Thamizhan*~ShemmoNixkie

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
How about choosing an episode and each group to post the comments they think the chosen member wud have made...we have to guess which TF member wud have made that comment...

athu koncham simpler a irukom, i feel...or if anyone has a simple game, where guessing clues will not be like chasing the moon! (excuse me if saying is wrong...!!)

MindFreezer~*Thamizhan*~shubbaShemmoNixkie

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
we (more like I) need a break from this game ..D'ohwe need to come up with a new game .. team game thaaan interesting so will think of something. u guys do the same .. think think think!!Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamGiselMindFreezershubbaShemmoNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top