Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Helloo ppl..HugHugHug... After a few weeks am back here with my topic...Big smileBig smileBig smile...

Aftr quite some time,i am deeply touched by Ranvi's love for Veera again...ClapClapClapClap...Initial RanVeera scenes of aaj ka epi is the reason behind my aaj ka topic...Big smileBig smile...

V hv seen soo many instances before where v saw how much love this kid have for his lil sister...And in tht some instances lik aaj ka initial Ranveera Scenes
shows how much much deep & pure is tht love for his lil sis...Ranvi ALWZ RE-DEFINES his love for Veera...ClapClapClapClap... Aaj ke epi mein bhi v gt to c one such re-defining love for Veera... And thts wht inspired me to make this topic tonite..Big smileBig smile...

Yday epi mein v did hv an idea,Ranvi is also scared of darkness,bt he ws more or less able to control his fear...But today,he ws DEAD FRIGHTENED soo much tht v will feel Veera ka darr bhi uske saamne bahut bahut kam thi... But still NOT EVEN FOR A SECOND,he made Veera knw tht... Ek toh usko andhere se darr,upar se veeera bein not with him and the fear of somethin may happen to her as hes LITERALLY not with her...so he had way too many reasons to be HORRIFIED to the core.. Yet the way he TRIED TO BE BRAVE infront of Veera-JUST TO MAKE HER ASSURE THT NOTHING to Worry About as long as hes there,tht ws something TRULY COMMENDABLE...ClapClapClap...

He tried his max to break the door n be with her...But tht ws beyond his capabilities...And he knew this time his words wnt be able to decrease the fear of Veera,and thts the reason when he saw a hole in the door,he din evn waste a second to put his finger in tht and asked veera to hold it...StarStarStar.. And the MOMENT,when veera touched his finger,the happiness n relief both had esp Ranvi...PRICELESS!!! Perfect timing by makers to play Veera Title song for tht moment...ClapClapClap... I cried instantly tht moment seein this immense love ranvi hv for veera...CryCryCryClapClapClap... The song made me evn more emotional...

Next super touching moment ws..when he saw some1 enterin the house..He ws EVN MORE HORRIFIED,and STILL he had no worry abt himself tht time too...All he ws worried ws abt his Veera and nothing else...And thtsy he said tht whoevr it is dnt do nythin to veera and he/she can hv him... The way he said tht by totally bein horrified to the core n closing his eyes tightly... i jst cudn control my tears again...CryCryCry... And when he realised tht some1 is Chaiji,the way he cried by huggin her tightly-showed hw much he ws dead horrified n hw much he ws HOLDIN ON tht to himself JUST FOR THE SAKE OF VEERA...

Truly for Ranvi i can just say... Veera is THE LUCKIEST gal to hv a BESTEST BROTHER lik Ranvi...StarStarStar...And he proves tht time n time again thru his actions,words n evrything..ClapClapClap...

BHAVESH HATS OFF TO U my wonder boy... StarStarStarStar...wht a SOULFUL performance by him in through out these scenes... He makes Ranvi's love for Veera EVEN MORE SOULFUL..ClapClapClapClap...

And CVs hats off to u all once again... Am soo glad such a CULT SHOW lik this is gettin good TRPs...And its epis lik tonite is wht makes Veera show SUCH A SUPER HIT in this shortest span of time...
ClapClapClap...

Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 27 December 2012 at 1:04pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanya.-Swetha-hinzamalazizdivyasnDantaDeepashine123gal.angel-Drama_Queen--Nia-theloupgarouxpreethi18euphoricrajeevkiijannpreethisjakther7-GayathriK-SwirledDreamsseelaksMyInspirationzDae_drmerVarunKiBiwiRoses-khushi.SalmanDeewani.charmee_sammyTrouble.whiterose29TarantallegraBabajiKaThullu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ranvi - Ek Hazaaron Mein Mera Bhai!!!" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
fantastic post jee
brill ClapHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amalazizNikki_Titli

BabajiKaThullu

IF-Addictz

BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
brilliant post

how i wish mujhe bhi aisa bhai milta... to mein bhi veera bann jaati... LOL

oh my cry baby dont cry na its an emotional scene yaar nothing else..

real life me kaha aisa milta hai be... agar kahi hai to batana yaar

i really wanna see this type of binding of bro n sis,,

me and my bro are like enemies yaar

i will tell him to watch veera LOL

hope thoda effect aaye... LOL

btw superb post haa... i really loved it when bhavesh talked...  

with extra chatni
NM urf Radhi 

Edited by MSmyworldMS - 28 December 2012 at 3:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

amalaziz

IF-Dazzler

amalaziz

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Brilliant Post.. loved it !

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

fantastic post jee
brill ClapHug

thank soo much dear...HugHugHug

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amalaziz

Brilliant Post.. loved it !

thank u amal for lovin my post..HugHugHug

amalaziz

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
aww..nikki!!
mein bhi pehle ek baar post banaya tha stating kaas mera bhi veer hota ...each moment i saw him he mek me feel evn more kash kash i had a bro...
yes indeed bhavesh iz doing gr8 gr8 job as ranvi...aww whn ranvi ready tha to do anything 4 her veera!!he was so fearless to save veera...so cute

Nikki_Titli

DantaDeepa

IF-Dazzler

DantaDeepa

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
amazing post
as usual nikki
love ur post

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.