Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
well everyone is happy abt kunal's professional track even i am but then the way it started leaves a bad taste for me...becos the precap is evident that kunal will treat siddhi like crap as usual remain clueless abt her sacrifices so in my eyes he will look like a fool to me even if he succeeds in his d life with the indirect help of siddhi...another thing i feel that when kunal gets d know siddhi's truth it will be too late as i feel after siddhi helps him with his life...she will leave the kids with kunal n leave home to another city where noone will try to find her...kunal upon knowing the truth will run behind her to bring her back into hisd life...i don't know why i goodly feel this way only...for theperiod of 6 months siddhi takes all the tortur of kunal...c-clan...abhay...richa then she ill leave...her self-talk n kunal's behaviour indicates this way only...another reason is i don't see the mu b/w sinal clearing up anytime soon

Edited by Mages - 27 December 2012 at 12:45pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sjkkolivia7niharikasinaladoharesinalbestrainbowgirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "after 6 months siddhi will leave kunal" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shehnaz.K

Goldie

Shehnaz.K

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
may be Ouch nd then a leap.

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
hi

yes i am also happy to see kunal's professional track, but dont want him to treat siddhi badly

i want kunal to know abhay's truth with this track and he saving siddhi-CA from abhay

if after 6 months kunal remains clueless and sinal div and separate and then he learns about truth, then it will be really sad

hope cvs do justice to this track

norzar

rainbowgirl

IF-Rockerz

rainbowgirl

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I know Leela this is what will happen at the end of 6 months, I just now wrote the same thing on some other thread Wink

SiNal will go through divorce after 6mths & KC will get both Anand's custody, Siddhi will be happy that she fulfilled her promise & will leave them Ouch Sulekha will be shown telling KC that Siddhi was forced to marry by her Son & herself to save CA & him. He'l believe her & will go to santosh bar 1st time after swearing off not to drink & cry that he never understood Siddhi or fate played a game on him again DeadAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7adoharesan_aishShehnaz.K

san_bsp020

Goldie

san_bsp020

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
useless kids what are they doing. Playing anand and anand that only. Still 6 months we need to wait.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7Shehnaz.K

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Sidhi leaving Kc after six months is for sure ! The worst part is even during this six months he will only insult her ! He may become successful whatsoever but will look ungrateful ! At the end its sidhi who will continue to suffer !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sjkkolivia7Shehnaz.Krainbowgirl-AkkiLuvsNBT-

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
You guys are thinking way ahead.
There is so much more crap to come. Kunal only said those words, it'll take time.

But if they show separation again, then what? Another leap? Most likely they'll have to shut the damn show if they play same crap again.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ram05sjkkShehnaz.Ksan_bsp020

d.padmini

IF-Dazzler

d.padmini

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
six months?? well don't think show will continue for six months ..
so for the time being lets enjoy Kunal's professional track and success..
regarding treating Sidhi badly ..well yup initially he might but Sidhi might also hurt him or be rude to him to bring him on track initially . ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudiptaonly4u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top