Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

mubashera

Goldie

mubashera

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

hey guyss ... so here is a little story that has been running in my head.. Thought why not share it with you guys! So tell me what you think!?!

~Our date! ~

Arnav really wanted to spend some time with Khushi. in the past month, he had been soo busy  with his work, as he had a new project. Khushi was always fast asleep, whenever he went to work in the morning and  reached home from work at night..  Even Khushi was getting really upset not being able to spend some time with her husband.  So one night, she had it. It was 11:00pm and she wasn't able to sleep.. she went downstairs and headed towards the kitchen.

And then, in the next minute .. the entire kitchen was filled with the  usual sweet scent of jalebis .

Khushi:  Urgh..lard governor!! who does he think he is.. I have had enough! Just wait until he comes home!!! I am going to show who the real Khushi kumara Gupta Singh Riazada is!

It was 11:45pm.. And Arnav walked in RM. He was about to go to his room, until the sweet smell of jalebis.. stopped him. Arnav suddenly became excited to know that Khushi is AWAKE, But then, that excitement turned into a weird feeling, as he knew the reason why and when she usually made jalebis. He knew he was in trouble, but still silently walked in the kitchen. And there she was'  making jalebis, and eating them at the same time.

A small smirk made its way on his lips. Arnav slowly walked up and hugged Khushi from the back. He wrapped his hands around her waist, as he really missed her! And then in the next second, Khushi freed herself from him and turned around to face him.

Arnav: look Khushi, I Kn--'.

Khushi:  NO! You listen to me, Arnavji' Where have you been ?!?! HUH! I am SICK and TIRED of this! You are never at home! And I am NEVER able to talk to you.. And NO, talking on the phone does NOT COUNT!

Arnav: Khushi'I am really sorry. I am really really sorry! I promise tomorrow its just going to be you and me! NO work ! NO NOTHING!

Suddenly Khushi's frown turned it to a big smile..But she didn't want to given in that easy and so she walked back to her room with a straight face and went straight to bed making sure that Arnav didn't notice her joy!

Arnav also followed khushi to thier room, while thinking about what they could do tomorrow! He wanted to spend the day with her and ONlY her!!  With a lot of thinking, he finally went to bed with a great plan in his mind.

Next morning ...

Khushi woke up to the sound of the shower. She was really surprised not only because Arnav for once was at home in the morning but he wasn't joking last night, he didn't go to work at the usual time! He was really here, with her!

Arnav came out of the shower all dressed, and saw Khushi sitting on the bed, deep in her thoughts.

Arnav: Khushi.. get ready we are going out!

Khushi: But where ?

Arnav: No questions.. just get ready!

Khushi: Par.. Arnavji .. Kahan  jahre-hain? Batiye toh sahye (but .. arnavji.. where are we going .. do tell me!)

Arnav slowly walked towards Khushi and leaned in close to whisper in her ear..

Arnav: It's a surprise..and you will get to know soon!

With that, Arnav left the room.

Khushi was excited but was scared at the same time. She shivered with what Arnav said. She didn't know what Arnav was up to.. but whatever it was, she knew it was not going to be a typical date. It was going to be an "ASR-style" date!

Arnav opened the door and came back in the room,

Arnav: Khushi! I will be waiting in the car.. Come down soon...okay!

And with that, Arnav shut the door ... Khushi suddenly snapped out of her thoughts and quickly got dressed to leave the house...

~~~~~*~~~

SO what do you guys think? Should I continue? If so.. do hit the "LIKE" button!

Ps. this is my first OS so I would love some feedback or any thoughts 

Note: Just comment below if you want a PM from me, once updated!Smile 

Edited by mubashera - 28 December 2012 at 1:23pm

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

abbyy8moononskyanjaanichokriaayushikumarssttuuttiiarshiforeverrrlittle-doll-divii-Swamukasya123bhavs_gid03Jeeti1anisa79gatatitanichomelesstokyoArshi2gthr4evrLiya123lusciousluckyAshgmanutdno1Lovely_Bajwa_Maghinallssrain10ashishjaoreniaprincessNilanjana_20crackerszoneSyedaFaizaCharmz_58lazylad8-FauZishypersonsuwinvandana1965-PariKCMithi-kunalShru9tisamiraoAmanda.LimPhoenixTears--MISHTEE--Gurmeet4Drashtimeniranjana00-Mrinalini-ssyahoosarunsashasinghNidsubh007.ProperPatola.chavvi16IsleOfCapri.dream-catcher.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New OS; Arshi:~ Our date!~ part 2, pg 4" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chavvi16

IF-Stunnerz

chavvi16

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
yeah do continue
even i wanna know where he is taking her
ASR style dates are really fun man

Nilanjana_20

Goldie

Nilanjana_20

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
yaaa plz continue