Remember this article??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sammy235

Sammy235

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Remember this article? Wink

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3342954

Simran said that Jeet might fall for Anamika, so we still have some hope. Without knowing the story, Simran wouldn't say this. So I am sure that the future story is based on JeeKa. Plus the writers might have gotten our hint and our comments to change the story in favor of JeeKa. I am sure they will listen now. What do u say??     Embarrassed

Edited by Sammy235 - 27 December 2012 at 11:44am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sodi1234SamLovesIshita..Bournville..shruti-loveBubblyRlizzie1765elasinghFearless_Lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Remember this article??" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Dear Sammy. I remember it but it no longer provides me solace.

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
acc to the new precap i dont think jeeka will happen Ouch
i wanted to vomit seriously seeing that dumb precap Dead
this aricle is confusing Wacko

MrsArnavRajput

IF-Dazzler

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
ok...wat if jeet is just upset 4 Rano caz shez his bestie nd he cnt bear da fact dat shez giving more importance to sum1 else, dats it. its not love!! mayb its just a likeness nd mayb Jeet actually loves Anamika or later mayb he will realize dat he luvs her!!! 

SamLovesIshita

SamLovesIshita

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
I just want Anamika in the screen. The melodramatic family scene just eats my head ! I don't get the point of Rano's marrying the architect for Jeet's dad. Really turning out to be a boaring character. JeeKa is full of suspence...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.