The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Wat vl b biggest/better punishment 4 Aanya Gujral?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
      As some of us hv thought dat Aanya vl b very caring, understanding n supporting sister n some of us already had doubt dat she vl b evil like her mom or much evil than her. D latter came d truth. She is a total bitch who hates her younger sister Kiya n uses every opportunity to humiliate n degrade her. She even treats Kiya like a slave using d opportunity n does not like her speaking in high voice. D girl who is a popstar hvng millions of fans is treating her own sis like dis. She uses her sis for her own benefits like making her reply to 750 fan mails teln her to give sweet reply so dat her fans think dat she is sweet in real life too. Wat d hell?Angry Does she even know wats d meaning of sweet? She even takes d credit of d work Kiya does n her mom praising her dat she takes time for her fans n even scolding Kiya to learn sumthn 4m her. She always speaks sarcastically dat puts her mom against Kiya. Does Kiya really deserve such mom n sis?
      Panchi told her to make her own identity as she wud hv understood y she talked rudely wid Juhi after cumn 4m rehearsals n ignored her. KD saw wid his own eyes how Aanya really is. Kiya told Ranveer dat she is creating problems for her. So, 1 more fan less for Aanya after Kiya n KDLOL. RV was d only one who thought of Kiya to go n talk to her seeing her sad while others were busy wid talking to others. I loved d way YaRa lukd @ each other wen Banga came. I am sure d next time Juhi vl treat her like celebrity, Aanya Gujral's sister or The Kiya Gujral, he vl jump on her like he did to Piddhi wen he was defending Kiya in d canteen teln others wat KD did wid Kiya. If Bobby shouts Kiya regarding her behaviour wid KD then he vl tell her d truth saying how he saw Kiya hurt wid his own eyes n vl also tell her dat she insulted Piddhi too in d iceputting in shirt incident n posting his pics on FB. How vl actually Aanya's truth vl b out to d whole? Does dat bitch really had talent to win d teen music talent competition or sumthn like dat? Does Aanya really has to suffer always cuz of Kiya as stated by her mom? I wonder if these types of celebrities exists in real life too?
    So, dats my question to u all dat how do u think vl b d biggest or better punishment for her? Wat punishment vl bring her down to d earth? I hate her like hellDeadAngry. U all vl think me nuts for making dis topic but I cud not stop myself 4m it.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 27 December 2012 at 11:35am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgfanA1Essence..Radiance...LuvlySmiles..-Lizzie-..Amina..BrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wat vl b biggest/better punishment 4 Aanya Gujral?" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Getting humiliated on Stage!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_juhi04

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I think we KiShaians should form a team & go steal her makeup kit.One full day without it...HA!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgfanA1angel_juhi04Radiance.BrashCandy

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

I think we KiShaians should form a team & go steal her makeup kit.One full day without it...HA!!!

Tab to Aanya mohterma k surili awaaz sunne k liye beshabri se intezaar karti huvi janta ya to behosh ho jaayegi ya fir bhaag jaayegiLOLROFL.

dmgfanA1

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

<font size="2">Tab to Aanya mohterma k surili awaaz sunne k liye beshabri se intezaar karti huvi janta ya to behosh ho jaayegi ya fir bhaag jaayegiLOLROFL.</font>

Phir apne FB fanpage ke sahare jeeyegi aur hopefully Kiya ko akela chodegi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgfanA1angel_juhi04-Lizzie-

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Hahaha *imagination runnin wild*
We can use piddi's ideas that formed in his intelligent head for revenge against ayesha!!! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgfanA1angel_juhi04..DamonCrazy..

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
I want Kiya to try KD's plan on Anya
MU ka koi toh proper use ho

angel_juhi04

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie_ROFL

Hahaha *imagination runnin wild*
We can use piddi's ideas that formed in his intelligent head for revenge against ayesha!!! ROFL

Mixing jamaal ghota in her food before her performance so dat she continuously runs to d washroom in front of d audience making Aanya feel insulted n ashamedLOLROFL. But dat vl b temporary n dat bitch deserves some permanent punishmentsDeadAngry.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 27 December 2012 at 9:32pm

..DamonCrazy..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.