Phulwa

TOI article abt TAM ratings-old article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
frnds heres an old article abt TAM ratings manipulated.
i can't copy paste it here as i'd tried it. but i"ll again try posting. but heres link 2 the artilce.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterfly

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI article abt TAM ratings-old article" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Wow! So according to this article all those ratings we saw were actually tampered with? Those were not real numbers? So basically channels cheat and try to get higher numbers just to be on top? How low can they get? So disappointing. 
The viewers are the one who are cheated here, what a blow to us loyal viewers. 
Good thing finally someone decided to take action against all these fraudulent activities. Hope some good result is achieved through this and some more fair system is established. 

Thanks for sharing! :)

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Dolly.

Agree with Anu, the channels really have no integrity. It all comes down to money for them. What happened to fair competition?  I guess that's just a concept thrown around but not practiced. Makes me wonder how many shows got axed as a result of those false trp figures? It had always looked like an unfair system but knowing it's actually manipulated makes it downright sickening. 
Hope they find a more fair and trustworthy system of judging shows too.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top