27th Dec:WU: Fashion ka hai ye JALWA

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Edited by debaparna77 - 11 years ago
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Tanu.
It was a follow-up episode with the seniors vs. juniors war hotting up.
After back to back magical episodes one gets spoilt but the build up for the fashion show was needed.

Looks like Baba's health will cause tension and that's possibly the next track

Waiting for the show-stopper episode
PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx for the wu and caps tanuji and debaji... 😊
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Deba for the caps.πŸ˜ƒ
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tanu - tell me something truly - do u watch and update at the same time? Are ur eyes focussed on the TV and at the same time hands are typing - how else can u write such a fast update...and the same ques for Deba too...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Today's was more like a filler episode - showing the preparations before the big day...Looks like monday also will be preparations only...Maybe the actual show will be on Jan 1st...

Baba's health is growing worse...Nidhi should have been more strict with him and not allow him to stay up with them...Hope this mistake does not create a problem in future...But lets not worry about that now...

Nidhi finally declared to Ashu what I had written yesterday - Everything is fair in love and war!!!!!. Ashu beta - jaldi se apna side badal lo aur apni biwi ka help karo...
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanuji for wu and deba for the pics.good episode yaar but thinks baba is getting more serious day by day.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Thanks deba for the caps... 
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@Tanu,thanks...but, m missing ur emotiwala tadke-daar updates 
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TF the update tanu n deba for the caps... This is the first KTLK episode i have watched on tv in like two months and it was a treat to see AshNi. They are dragging the fashion show fiasca a little bit... Mayb they want to show it on jan 1st or something... Too bad the next KTLK epi will be after 3 days... Guess ill watch this weeks romanchic episodes on YT again n again😳