Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

.sangs123.

IF-Rockerz

.sangs123.

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
hm fed of rajjubhaiya face and kaddy track i think rajju bhaiya shuld g to dubai along with kaddy and daija and understand diffrence between friend and special friend

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "boring episode (Page 4)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
reunion is in jan feb so ofcourse dragging hugi ab dhekhna soon the other slot leader b nhn rehga balh due to no story and slow track

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Originally posted by PKBAAA

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

epi was fine n i liked vikram's pov 
but i want to see mre of raya not teenage love story 

looks like the cvs r afraid 2 unite Raya .so they keep creating new & new stupid tracks. Or does it  hav something 2 do with Ram's voice? . Yes'day he really was struggling & i felt bad 4 him .
lol u knw yest my mom was watching dat car secne n she said yeh priya kyun itna chilla rahi hain bechara pehle uska gala kharab hain LOL
dont shw reunion but she some intense moments like some touching n attraction towards each other or atleast ram pihu scenes this is just a drag 

yeah mani my mum said the same thing she is like priya har cheez mei bht shor karti ha, har cheez ka issue bana leti haiLOL i was like uff tooba thra tou break lelu bhai lagra tha week ki lines de dine usku

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangeethagupta

hm fed of rajjubhaiya face and kaddy track i think rajju bhaiya shuld g to dubai along with kaddy and daija and understand diffrence between friend and special friend

what i loved was abs ignore of rajat by priya and the whole shit man i gave wrong advice, pata nhn kis nay cvs ku ik choti si lovestory ka idea de dia ha

Annthew

IF-Dazzler

Annthew

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

what i loved was abs ignore of rajat by priya and the whole shit man i gave wrong advice, pata nhn kis nay cvs ku ik choti si lovestory ka idea de dia ha

hey zehra , whats up? And u luved Priya ignoring rajjo, & that's what i'm also trying 2 do but someone among the cvs seems 2 b a mad fan of Samir .Otherwise whats the point in him being   still  there in  serial, i don't get it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged

hey zehra , whats up? And u luved Priya ignoring rajjo, & that's what i'm also trying 2 do but someone among the cvs seems 2 b a mad fan of Samir .Otherwise whats the point in him being   still  there in  serial, i don't get it.

hey unice yar kia karu choti choti khusian dhunda parti hain:)

Annthew

Annthew

IF-Dazzler

Annthew

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged

hey unice yar kia karu choti choti khusian dhunda parti hain:)

ha-- very correct. Hopefully v'll get a good promo 2'nite &so v can b happy 4 the next couple of days.Big smile

leo4ever

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
seriously doubt it, btw yeh forum ku kia hua hai itna snanta ? newyear holidayys ki wajase?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top